CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt of the week. Rogue edition.

Eric Cuntman

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would go for Tony Cunting Blair and his stupid Blair witch bitch everytime...but in this thread, i really have no choice but to go for the great mathemagician Diane Abbott, it's a no brainer.

There's something about the Blairs which places each even lower than the existing contempt on this thread. When I am leader of the Free World, the same treatment reserved for the organisers, butchers & attendees of the Yulin Dog and Cat Meat "Festival" will be specially put by for these two. Superglue, some cable ties and an old, rusty pair of tetanus-inducing scissors is all that would ever be needed.      

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's something about the Blairs which places each even lower than the existing contempt on this thread. When I am leader of the Free World, the same treatment reserved for the organisers, butchers & attendees of the Yulin Dog and Cat Meat "Festival" will be specially put by for these two. Superglue, some cable ties and an old, rusty pair of tetanus-inducing scissors is all that would ever be needed.      

As you are well aware, I've been an outlier on here in my admiration of Blair. I can't think of anyone else, other than Pen, who I suspect was just stirring shit, who ever had a good word to say about him.

Age tempers us all, though. Whilst I don't despise him on the same level as yourself or many, many others, my opinion of him has certainly evolved to a point where I can recognise and acknowledge the absolute cunt that he ended up morphing into. Maybe he was always one from the start, but Blair during his first term still makes my centre-left maggot twitch with excitement.

It's progress, at least. Give it another five years and I'll probably be calling for him to be tried in The Hague.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As you are well aware, I've been an outlier on here in my admiration of Blair. I can't think of anyone else, other than Pen, who I suspect was just stirring shit, who ever had a good word to say about him.

Age tempers us all, though. Whilst I don't despise him on the same level as yourself or many, many others, my opinion of him has certainly evolved to a point where I can recognise and acknowledge the absolute cunt that he ended up morphing into. Maybe he was always one from the start, but Blair during his first term still makes my centre-left maggot twitch with excitement.

It's progress, at least. Give it another five years and I'll probably be calling for him to be tried in The Hague.

The Scotsman brought much hope and optimism to many in the late 90s, with Rule Britannia and Britpop et al. complimenting the era rather well. I was living and working in London at the time, so I felt the vibe. I was happy to give him a chance. Fast-forward to the end of his tenure a decade later and he had assisted in making the world a more dangerous place, leaving a terrorism-threatening legacy from a totally avoidable and unnecessary war – with millions more immigrants for our already-crowded little string of islands to accommodate. His wife is only a fraction more ugly than she is greedy.

I hate him and his power-hungry sow like few others. Sure, there are people I (like you) have known in the real world, who we genuinely despise more but have been forced to use the skills of compromise to get by, while the beauty of this site is one can speak their mind unequivocally, about the Blairs if so wished. I wonder what either might think if they ever found themselves upon this little shithole, and these very such comments, via Twatter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder what either might think if they ever found themselves upon this little shithole, and these very such comments, via Twatter?

Don't bottle it now, Wiffles, I'm sure with all the resources at your disposal you could find an email address for the shilling cunt, then send a link that would lead him to this cunts paradise.

I'm sure he'd feel right at home. 🐍

On 20/04/2023 at 17:48, Jake The Muss said:

Think before you reply or your disabled brain will be and is being exposed for every cunt on here to see.

Like most bullies, you love to dish out the abuse, but come over all  malevolent when countered by a harmless bit of teasing.

I used to think this was a friendly site, with a common goal to puncture the inflated egos of z-listers and ne'er do wells, now it's full of back-biting, threats and recrimination, It's a very sad situation. 😒

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, and said:

Like most bullies, you love to dish out the abuse, but come over all  malevolent when countered by a harmless bit of teasing.

I used to think this was a friendly site, with a common goal to puncture the inflated egos of z-listers and ne'er do wells, now it's full of back-biting, threats and recrimination, It's a very sad situation. 😒

Queer cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder what either might think if they ever found themselves upon this little shithole, and these very such comments, via Twatter?

17 minutes ago, and said:

Don't bottle it now, Wiffles, I'm sure with all the resources at your disposal you could find an email address for the shilling cunt, then send a link that would lead him to this cunts paradise.

I'm sure he'd feel right at home. 🐍

I thought the word 'shithole' might get your grimy little antenna switched on, Scat Skipper.

33 minutes ago, and said:

Diddums, what a howwible shock for you. Lol. Soft as shite, thick as mud.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, and said:

Well lick my unwashed hole, what a fucking pussy you are.

Do yourself a favor and delete your account and fuck off in to the ether.

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The Two Tonys definitely win the long race, particularly in the war predation’ department. The lovely Diane had her fifteen minutes fame spur, but she is quite limited in quality long term casualties.

I think the Abbott thicko needs a resurrection, i fancy a good laugh and you can learn some great maths skills from her.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I thought the word 'shithole' might get your grimy little antenna switched on, Scat Skipper.

I knew you wouldn't have the bottle to get your Uncle Tony on the site, you fuckin' spineless, blow-hard.

As usual, you revert to your usual, pointless, scat abuse, how predictable. 

23 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Diddums, what a howwible shock for you. Lol. Soft as shite, thick as mud.

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well lick my unwashed hole, what a fucking pussy you are.

Do yourself a favor and delete your account and fuck off in to the ether.

I thought even you pair of deplorable cunts would be aware when you're 'triggered'?

Obviously, you are now.

LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and said:

I thought even you pair of deplorable cunts would be aware when you're 'triggered'?

Obviously, you are now.

LOL

Projection is a bad trait R-soles, don't try and wiggle yourself out of your CC meltdown. Take a deep breathe and use some kinetic energy and hit that delete button. 

You will be thankful you did as you're not very good at cunting, take up bowls and fuck off.

On 21/04/2023 at 18:49, and said:

I do remember you were one of the first cunts on here who didn't outright tell me to kill myself when I joined up.

You have gotten awfully shouty recently though.

I had no idea about Dianne's latest adventures until today when it turns out she's lost the whip (Lol, lol).

"No one else can suffer racism but people who look like me".

Fucking brilliant. She's the JSP of politics. It is worrying how both parties are either filling themselves with brown looking folk (I can say that - Dianne said it was OK) or attempting to appease them through Jew bashing.

Almost like the country is filled with an entirely new cultural demographic that they're putting that extra bit of effort in to appeal to because the natives are getting too uppity about pissy little things like living standards and wages.

Either way, I vote Dianne Abbot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I had no idea about Dianne's latest adventures until today when it turns out she's lost the whip (Lol, lol).

Fucking brilliant. She's the JSP of politics. It is worrying how both parties are either filling themselves with brown looking folk (I can say that - Dianne said it was OK) or attempting to appease them through Jew bashing.

Almost like the country is filled with an entirely new cultural demographic that they're putting that extra bit of effort in to appeal to because the natives are getting too uppity about pissy little things like living standards and wages.

She makes Whoopi Goldberg look like Jordan Peterson.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This latest example of idiocy from The Abottopotomus has placed me in quite the conundrum. On the one hand, I absolutely despise this race baiting, unthinking man's David Lammy with a passion. On the other, I equally hate The Tribe. 

To say that Jews have never experienced racism completely ignores the thousands of years of persecution that they've experienced in every single country they've ever lived in. Saying that, you don't kicked out of over 100 nations for no reason other than that you wear stupid little hats and mutilate newborn babies genitalia.

Interestingly I note that the media has mainly focused on the supposed anti-Semitism without barely a whisper in relation to the Irish and gyppos she aslo referenced. But I suppose when you've got friends in high places you can always expect to win the perpetual victim Top Trumps game.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This latest example of idiocy from The Abottopotomus has placed me in quite the conundrum. On the one hand, I absolutely despise this race baiting, unthinking man's David Lammy with a passion. On the other, I equally hate The Tribe. 

To say that Jews have never experienced racism completely ignores the thousands of years of persecution that they've experienced in every single country they've ever lived in. Saying that, you don't kicked out of over 100 nations for no reason other than that you wear stupid little hats and mutilate newborn babies genitalia.

Interestingly I note that the media has mainly focused on the supposed anti-Semitism without barely a whisper in relation to the Irish and gyppos she aslo referenced. But I suppose when you've got friends in high places you can always expect to win the perpetual victim Top Trumps game.

If she'd said the same about the Gollies or LGBT+ she'd have been instantly expelled.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's all a downward spiral at this point, Decs. All we can do is watch the cunts argue over who has/had it worse and try and point out the funny bits as civilization collapses around us.

Her mention of the gingers is fucking comedy gold.

• Like 1