CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt of the week. Rogue edition.

Eric Cuntman

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That would be a difficult choice… one of them is a hypocritical whining populist cunt that despises white people. And the other one is Lenny Henry.

The fact that they're both widely considered as comedians genuinely baffles me. Anyone who laughs at either of them, unless they've befell a brutal accident or been diagnosed with something terminal, is a fucking idiot, and would be far better suited to institutionalisation or death.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2023 at 10:17, nocti said:

The fact that they're both widely considered as comedians genuinely baffles me. Anyone who laughs at either of them, unless they've befell a brutal accident or been diagnosed with something terminal, is a fucking idiot, and would be far better suited to institutionalisation or death.

James Cordon especially. Lenny Henry, whilst undoubtedly an absolute fucking cunt, is ironically beige compared to Cordon on my cuntish meter.

An unfunny, talentless hack, micro celebrity yes, but not an unjustifiably egomaniacal, permanently angry, hateful little shit troll on the level of Cordon.

If that horrible fat cunt was ever hit by a bus he'd probably leave a mile long black smear of stinking offal that would instantly kill the birds trying to feed on it out of sheer spite.

If he had been born a woman he would have been a GP receptionist.

Admittedly I thought Lenny Henry and Ainsley Harriot were the same entity for about 32 years of my time on this Earth, so I'm probably biased.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

thought Lenny Henry and Ainsley Harriot were the same entity for about 32 years of my time on this Earth, so I'm probably biased.

I wondered why I'd never seen them in the same room together.

Actually, 2 other people I've never seen in the same room are John Sergeant and Jo "I'm so fucking ugly the mirror shatters itself" Brand.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As this seems to be a thread for nominating Cunt of the Decade, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson, the cunt’s’ Cunt. 

De Pfeffel… what a fucking faggot name. It’s probably onomatopoeic for the sound of a bellend being removed from the sloppy sphincter of a house boy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

James Cordon especially. Lenny Henry, whilst undoubtedly an absolute fucking cunt, is ironically beige compared to Cordon on my cuntish meter.

An unfunny, talentless hack, micro celebrity yes, but not an unjustifiably egomaniacal, permanently angry, hateful little shit troll on the level of Cordon.

If that horrible fat cunt was ever hit by a bus he'd probably leave a mile long black smear of stinking offal that would instantly kill the birds trying to feed on it out of sheer spite.

If he had been born a woman he would have been a GP receptionist.

Admittedly I thought Lenny Henry and Ainsley Harriot were the same entity for about 32 years of my time on this Earth, so I'm probably biased.

Ainsley Harriot was shit at Man Utd and Aston Villa. Now the cunt flogs houses and talks bollocks on Match of the Day. 

On 11/04/2023 at 21:38, Snowy said:

I see your Lenny Henry , and raise it with one James Cordon.

And then some. This loud, fat, horrifically unfunny pig-like wet wanker will always float, turd-like, among the highest tiers of any cunt's cunt listing. Only Russell Brand, Bob Geldof and Gary Linekar get to experience my lathe machine first.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

And then some. This loud, fat, horrifically unfunny pig-like wet wanker will always float, turd-like, among the highest tiers of any cunt's cunt listing. Only Russell Brand, Bob Geldof and Gary Linekar get to experience my lathe machine first.    

I should get into sales.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would go for Tony Cunting Blair and his stupid Blair witch bitch everytime...but in this thread, i really have no choice but to go for the great mathemagician Diane Abbott, it's a no brainer.

The Two Tonys definitely win the long race, particularly in the war predation’ department. The lovely Diane had her fifteen minutes fame spur, but she is quite limited in quality long term casualties.