CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreed Dog Owners.

Jake The Muss

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

And you Panzy only see cars made out of your lego bricks.

Get fucked by a smack adddict.

That lettin on gold chain around yer neck must be cuttin off the oxygen to yer brain jakey baby cos thats a terrible effort..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That lettin on gold chain around yer neck must be cuttin off the oxygen to yer brain jakey baby cos thats a terrible effort..lol

I will give you some credit Panzy, for creating your own off-grid dire-ialect, purely by accident of course due to your prolasped mental illness and inbred genetics.

On 17/04/2023 at 19:49, Decimus said:

Any true gentleman after spending the night balls deep inside their Cairn Terrier would let the poor little cunt have a lie on whilst they made the breakfast.

No wonder he ran off with the next door neighbour's Chihuahua, and there was me thinking it was just because it had a bigger tackle than you.

Lolololol.

Be careful & ain't no pussy.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I will give you some credit Panzy, for creating your own off-grid dire-ialect, purely by accident of course due to your prolasped mental illness and inbred genetics.

Why don't ya take your hammer and wall hanger machete collection down for a good polishing and show us the results..that'll burn up some of your empty day..lol

19 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Why don't ya take your hammer and wall hanger machete collection down for a good polishing and show us the results..that'll burn up some of your empty day..lol

That's it Panzy, a sentence i can just about understand, really Panzy ? do you really think i'm going to post pictures of weapons i have, those were the kids or maybe a picture pulled off some internet site. Get to work Clouseau.

24 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's it Panzy, a sentence i can just about understand, really Panzy ? do you really think i'm going to post pictures of weapons i have, those were the kids or maybe a picture pulled off some internet site. Get to work Clouseau.

Seen these ridiculous "Zombie knives" the kids are shivving each other with these days? More useless spikes and split blades than those funny little dagger things the Klingons used in Star Trek:

skynews-zombie-knife-lekan-akinsoji_4562

How the fuck do they manage to kill each other with this try-hard shite?

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Seen these ridiculous "Zombie knives" the kids are shivving each other with these days? More useless spikes and split blades than those funny little dagger things the Klingons used in Star Trek:

Fucked up trouser pockets aplenty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

K'mon ranbo show us the ironmongery ya have to make up for your small penis...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fatty Arbuckle killed someone with his cock, so i suppose it's possible.

On 15/04/2023 at 17:36, Jake The Muss said:

As a dog owner, i'm in a good position to make judgement on these spastics. For me they fall in to three categories.

1. Stupid cunts who treat their dogs like humans, sure i talk to my dog and show they're part of the set up and a family member, i'm talking about the semi-conscious phone zombie types that pamper beyond any recognition of a canine. Dogs want to be dogs and do dog stuff, even a simpleton should know this by default.

2. The macho slags who get themselves a big brute breed as an extension of their small penis or dried up nun's nasty. Most of the time these walking-redundant piles of plasma have little or no control of their beasts and more often than not they are not muzzled. I have a meduim sized bullbreed and she is very strong and has a high prey drive...because of this i'm extra careful when the neighbours cats are about and only let her off the lead when she is with dogs she knows and gets along with, she almost knocked some doris off her feet in Dansom park once (might of been Ed's missus). A vicious dog is an unhappy dog and reflects badly on the owner just like a spoilt child is the result of lazy bad parenting.

3. Let's not forget the lazy xbox fat cunts who never pick up their own dogs shit, no excuse for this, poo bags are not expensive and it's really not a big deal as there are plenty of bins around to deposit the bags. Having said that, i would gladly let my dog shit in R-soles/Lucy's mouth.

Fuck off, i know this topic has been done before but that was coming from a thick cunt who has never owned a dog.

I'm the voice of reason on this subject..fuck off some more.

Bet you suck Dog’s Cock , fucking weird Cunt 

12 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

I can’t be like you - in here every minute of every day you sad fckwit

Cocksucker 🤣🤣

Yes it's true, i have been on here a lot lately but in general i do have weeks at a time away from here, i have just got back from running in the London marathon and my time was under 2 hours.

Fuck off.