CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreed Dog Owners.

Jake The Muss

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

With that critique, it's a good job I've never coveted the validation of someone who spends their life as plastered as Corrie McKeague was.

Was???? You mean he really is dead and not running around in a landfill site like some Stig of the Dump character.

That was a classic kids show of the 80's with Keith Jayne playing the part of Stig.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Was???? You mean he really is dead and not running around in a landfill site like some Stig of the Dump character.

That was a classic kids show of the 80's with Keith Jayne playing the part of Stig.

He had a glittering career. Stig and ‘Murphy’s Mob’. Didn’t even get the obligatory stint in Grange Hill, followed up by a sympathy part in Eastenders before having to get a real job and pretending that’s what you wanted to do anyway.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had a glittering career. Stig and ‘Murphy’s Mob’. Didn’t even get the obligatory stint in Grange Hill, followed up by a sympathy part in Eastenders before having to get a real job and pretending that’s what you wanted to do anyway.

What? Not even been in Casualty? Even I've been in Casualty...., not the TV series though. And, before the usual suspects start, no, it wasn't for a stomach pump or to remove a strange object from my arse etc...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The first four words would have been sufficient.......in response to anything apart from flying toys or how to be a rattled bell-end. Ha Ha Ha.

Man arrested after gaggle of geese 'run over and killed' in Warrington

@Cunty BigBollox.Drew, I'm in the U.K next Wednesday, to attend the mass funeral.  Afterwards I am visiting family in your area.  Shall we meet up, and discuss what a humourless, and aggressive cunt Ape really is. Should only take 6 hours. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The first four words would have been sufficient.......in response to anything apart from flying toys or how to be a rattled bell-end. Ha Ha Ha.

What time can we expect your trademark, alcohol-fuelled weekend outpouring of desperately unfunny nonsense to begin? 

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You seem to be a nice lad at heart so, where does all this vitreol and bad temper come from?

It's sexual frustration. Why he can't just shove a cucumber up his arse, I'll never know 🥒