CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolfie

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

So they paid us to build an aircraft carrier so they didn't have to pay for an aircraft carrier? I suppose it makes sense - they've always been shit at sea and we're obligated to save the fuckers for the umpteenth time if anything kicks off.

They only paid a small amount for us to complete a partly finished aircraft carrier that was going into mothballs .. During the early 2000s the British were planning to build two new aircraft carriers .. the French already had a new aircraft carrier but decided that they needed a second one as Thales had been involved with the British design they decided that their new carrier would be based on the British design but built in France. \the them procrastinated and decided that teir new carrier would be built during the second half of 2010s. Around 2010 they began to get feet and decided that has the British were also building a second aircraft carrier thay would only need one carrier. A douple years later the British announced that the building of the second carrier would be paused and when the superstructure was paused t wouls be put into store and could be offered for sale to an ally, it was then realised that there was a chance that the UK might leave UK, and a second French aircraft carrier might be good idea after all. Issues were the cost and that the Prince of Wales would be hard to convert to nuclear power and had also not ben built in France, however a French company Thales was losing out by the Prince of Wales not being completed. The background story is that the French then decided to chip in with the funding for Thales (a French company) to complete their part of the Prince of Wales carrier. The issue for the UK and France is that they separated by a stretch of International water that any country friendly, neutral or hostile can sail through thus it pays for the UK and France to co-operate .. in real terms outside the Commonwealth countries France is our closest ally .. forget the US of A. Actually the French are not cowards .. think Foreign Legion as one example .. their problem is that they have land borders

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They only paid a small amount for us to complete a partly finished aircraft carrier that was going into mothballs .. During the early 2000s the British were planning to build two new aircraft carriers .. the French already had a new aircraft carrier but decided that they needed a second one as Thales had been involved with the British design they decided that their new carrier would be based on the British design but built in France. \the them procrastinated and decided that teir new carrier would be built during the second half of 2010s. Around 2010 they began to get feet and decided that has the British were also building a second aircraft carrier thay would only need one carrier. A douple years later the British announced that the building of the second carrier would be paused and when the superstructure was paused t wouls be put into store and could be offered for sale to an ally, it was then realised that there was a chance that the UK might leave UK, and a second French aircraft carrier might be good idea after all. Issues were the cost and that the Prince of Wales would be hard to convert to nuclear power and had also not ben built in France, however a French company Thales was losing out by the Prince of Wales not being completed. The background story is that the French then decided to chip in with the funding for Thales (a French company) to complete their part of the Prince of Wales carrier. The issue for the UK and France is that they separated by a stretch of International water that any country friendly, neutral or hostile can sail through thus it pays for the UK and France to co-operate .. in real terms outside the Commonwealth countries France is our closest ally .. forget the US of A. Actually the French are not cowards .. think Foreign Legion as one example .. their problem is that they have land borders

When your example for a nation not being cowardly had "Foreign" in its name ...

11 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

great response, just as as well you're not a geopolitical strategist.

... Says the cunt who wants us to build hundreds of warships of varying size and capability from a few Scottish shipyards, with absolutely no idea where we'd park them, then send them to Antarctica with vague orders to "hold the line" as they wait offshore in the freezing fucking cold for the contractors to build a habitat capable of supporting human life in harsh conditions, extracting, storing and transporting materials and housing a large garrison of troops. 

What you were spouting wasn't any kind of geopolitical strategy - it was fantasy dependant upon what ifs and time travel.

What I was saying was nothing more than pointing out the faults in your logic. You persisted, I took the piss.

Geopolitical fucking strategy, indeed. Oh la-de-daa.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

But I'm not asking for billions of pounds or for complete strangers to house everyone I know for free whilst singing my praises in the street. 

Your analogies are about as cogent as one of the many drunk dialled text messages you've sent to Battersea Dogs Home in the early hours of the morning.

Fuckin' idiot.

So, apart from the money, which wasn't mentioned by me, everything else was right on the button?

Fuckin' hypocritical idiot.

37 minutes ago, and said:

So, apart from the money, which wasn't mentioned by me, everything else was right on the button?

Fuckin' hypocritical idiot.

Clearly you've had your head stuck in one of those little red bins too long today and the vapours are upon you.

If you struggle to grasp the point I was trying to make, I'd be more than happy to hammer it through your thick, fucking skull.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clearly you've had your head stuck in one of those little red bins too long today and the vapours are upon you.

If you struggle to grasp the point I was trying to make, I'd be more than happy to hammer it through your thick, fucking skull.

Because the cunts in government are waiting with bated breath to hear your pontifications on the solutions for all the world's problems.

It's a bit like asking a Teletubby to explain the theory of relativity, it's pointless and irrelevant.

That's why you're spunking your drivel on Cunts Corner, civil servants don't create anything of any value, they just do as they're fuckin' told.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMuk0GmagUUZ06cLmLIhJ

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, and said:

Because the cunts in government are waiting with bated breath to hear your pontifications on the solutions for all the world's problems.

It's a bit like asking a Teletubby to explain the theory of relativity, it's pointless and irrelevant.

That's why you're spunking your drivel on Cunts Corner, civil servants don't create anything of any value, they just do as they're fuckin' told.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMuk0GmagUUZ06cLmLIhJ

I imagine that a man cosplaying as a baby who can barely speak a word of English would be an ideal person to explain something simply enough for you to grasp. The real waste would be any academic trying to enlighten you on a subject more complex than the price of Fish and Chips post Brexit.

Speaking of which...

Just one of the many things you've got wrong since 2016 regarding Brexit. Most of what I said on the other hand has come to transpire, so I'd say if anyone was ill placed to give the government advice it would be you.

If you'd have had your own way based on the above and called their bluff, the price of the battered saveloy you regularly use to lure unsuspecting mutts through your door would have quadrupled since then instead of doubled.

@andthe thinking man's Joey Deacon.

• Like 3

On 23/04/2023 at 17:57, Wolfie said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing this 5"2 dwarf prance about every fucking leading Western country's parliament, always in character and dressed in the same khaki military outfit, wearing the same paratrooper boots, drumming up the same support for his side's defence of "democracy".

While I don't accept Russia's argument for its invasion of Crimea (2014) or more recently Ukraine, Putin had warned in the past (20 years or so!) about the consequences of NATO's forces continually building up near or on his borders, whether in Poland or the Baltic states, and that a response was likely if it persisted. Our media acts as though it's a big shock that Russia has invaded its neighbour.

What the fuck would the Yanks' action be if China, for example, started sending troops and military equipment to its borders with Mexico or Canada?

If anyone is going to genuinely start WW3, this plump little bortsch-eating Slavic turd surely sits right at the top of the current list – along with Putin and Xi. While I don't doubt his skill as an effective politicizer, he's managed to draw the US, UK and EU into what millions in the eastern (and Russian-speaking) regions of his country see as a long-overdue civil war in the far reaches of Eastern Europe. It makes me chuckle how the media focuses on Russian war crimes (which have undoubtedly happened) while choosing to ignore Ukraine's unquestioned tit-for-tat illegal killings and torturing of young Russian troops, most of whom didn't sign up for this ongoing shitfest, which is also in breach of existing Geneva Convention laws.

Like most, my 'democratic' right didn't allow me to vote against the UK joining Zelenskyy's shitty little war. I'm writing this because about an hour ago, I received a Gov.uk emergency phone alert (despite me never signing up for such a thing), warning me of a potential imminent emergency which I will have to acknowledge if and when it happens.

Anyone with half a fucking brain cell will realise it looks very much like a precursor for biological or nuclear attack, despite our government telling us it's for "floods and other natural disasters". Now, didn't Putin move some of his nuclear arsenal to Belarus and point it squarely at Europe just days after Winnie-the-Pooh's red carpet stint in Moscow in March?   

Putin isn't the only prime candidate for assassination. Thanks for dragging everyone into your nasty conflict, you fat little shit. A cunt's cunt – and make no mistake.  

The toray partays delay in sanctioning ruski money and its subsequent head long charge into the foray is merely an attempt to put as much clear blue water twixt them n the dirty oligarchs money that they are up to their eyeballs in..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The toray partays delay in sanctioning ruski money and its subsequent head long charge into the foray is merely an attempt to put as much clear blue water twixt them n the dirty oligarchs money that they are up to their eyeballs in..lol

I don't like it when you make sense, Panzybaby.

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Meanwhile, back in Ireland...

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that a man cosplaying as a baby who can barely speak a word of English would be an ideal person to explain something simply enough for you to grasp. The real waste would be any academic trying to enlighten you on a subject more complex than the price of Fish and Chips post Brexit.

Speaking of which...

Just one of the many things you've got wrong since 2016 regarding Brexit. Most of what I said on the other hand has come to transpire, so I'd say if anyone was ill placed to give the government advice it would be you.

If you'd have had your own way based on the above and called their bluff, the price of the battered saveloy you regularly use to lure unsuspecting mutts through your door would have quadrupled since then instead of doubled.

@andthe thinking man's Joey Deacon.

My last post must've really put a kink in your hosepipe, fancy dredging up a copy-and-paste post, taken from a newspaper, five fuckin' years ago!

Still doesn't change my point, you're nothing more than a bar-room, political bull-shitter.

If you actually thought your opinion carried any weight you'd be standing for parliament, or at least your local council, but you ain't so, as I stated, your opinion means fuck-all. That's why you come to spout on here, nobody with any sense would listen to you otherwise, you probably wouldn't even venture your opinion in a letter to the local newspaper, for fear of being laughed at.

Never mind, on CC you've got a captive audience, and a few disciples, but it won't get you a step-up to being unchained from your council workstation, Westminster is too far out of your grasp for a lightweight like you.

LOL

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, and said:

My last post must've really put a kink in your hosepipe, fancy dredging up a copy-and-paste post, taken from a newspaper, five fuckin' years ago!

Still doesn't change my point, you're nothing more than a bar-room, political bull-shitter.

If you actually thought your opinion carried any weight you'd be standing for parliament, or at least your local council, but you ain't so, as I stated, your opinion means fuck-all. That's why you come to spout on here, nobody with any sense would listen to you otherwise, you probably wouldn't even venture your opinion in a letter to the local newspaper, for fear of being laughed at.

Never mind, on CC you've got a captive audience, and a few disciples, but it won't get you a step-up to being unchained from your council workstation, Westminster is too far out of your grasp for a lightweight like you.

LOL

Have you ever heard of a Straw Man Argument, R-Soles? I'm guessing that the answer is no.

Look it up and then come back and explain to me why your latest hot under the collar rant is about as accurate as your post-Brexit economic forecasts.

Get yourself down to the chip shop and demand to know where your 19th century priced Cod and Haddock are, you jingoistic fucking imbecile.

🇬🇧🇪🇺🐟🍟🐕💩

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Allan "power suits me" kelly?...hes the anne Widdecombe of Ireland..lol

Well, it suits you to say that. Kelly's source was a research paper by Trinity College, Ireland's most prestigious university or are they now simply "a college of Widdecombes" or are you simply talking through your arse?

• Like 1

On 23/04/2023 at 21:29, Roadkill said:

The Navy will never reach the same level of might it had pre WW2.

🎶Rule Albania. Albania rules the waves.🎶

The dinghy (sorry ‘small boats’) armada that Sir Francis Drake would have hoisted the white flag to and finished his game of bowls.

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I spose what im suggestin is that maybe the difference is that over here filthy oligarchs money isnt steering government policy and direction the way it is in the uk roops baby

Indeed, the Russian oligarchy were effective in limiting the UK govt's assistance to The Ukraine following the invasion :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, the Russian oligarchy were effective in limiting the UK govt's assistance to The Ukraine following the invasion :rolleyes:

After all the foot draggin n foostering about before y'all were shamed into pulling the shutters on all those accounts in the Londonistan laundry

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

After all the foot draggin n foostering about before y'all were shamed into pulling the shutters on all those accounts in the Londonistan laundry

Blimey, the site's two most proficient last-word merchants gunning it out for the coveted gold-plated wooden spoon. I can't wait to see who caves in first.

• Like 2