CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Wolfie

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

After all the foot draggin n foostering about before y'all were shamed into pulling the shutters on all those accounts in the Londonistan laundry

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

...which brings us full circle to your original hypocrisy

On 25/04/2023 at 09:16, Mrs Roops said:

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m saying fuck all unless she bubbles me. I feel soiled btw…

Have you sold all the little Ukranian flags I sent you yet DC? Eurovision is almost upon us and this could be our chance to join the super rich elite and hang out at Davos later this year with Klaus and Gatesy etc. I’ll Parcelforce you another twenty flags tomorrow anyway. You know what to do.

On 27/04/2023 at 10:32, Roadkill said:

Bay of Pings.

Killer, I see your boy Moatey is back in the news.

It's probably a supposition, but I imagine that like every other red blooded, non-queer Geordie, you've got a small shrine set up to him in your gaffe. Personally I think that anyone who shot that filthy, woman beating pig cunt Rathbone in the face deserves a George Cross, so I'm with you, brother.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's probably a supposition, but I imagine that like every other red blooded, non-queer Geordie, you've got a small shrine set up to him in your gaffe. Personally I think that anyone who shot that filthy, woman beating pig cunt Rathbone in the face deserves a George Cross, so I'm with you, brother.

Not really. The cunt was a ginger and that little piggies' wife must have been shit at fighting to get beat up by a blind bloke.

Was a bit harsh going after a copper with a shotty, too. Our thin blue line blokes are all sitting in the car eating crisps and using the blue lights to cut in at the McDonald's drive through types. The odd hateful little troll with a grudge from being bullied at school, but mostly alright cunts who'll bring you a cuppa once they've got you in a cell for the night.

The women are all 4'6 20 year olds who make you behave by looking like they're going to burst into tears if you ignore them.

Fair enough glass them, brick them or nick their truncheons, but a shotty to the face is a bit unsportsmanlike.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Have you sold all the little Ukranian flags I sent you yet DC? Eurovision is almost upon us and this could be our chance to join the super rich elite and hang out at Davos later this year with Klaus and Gatesy etc. I’ll Parcelforce you another twenty flags tomorrow anyway. You know what to do.

I feel ignored, B., you should at least ask. Though to be honest, a shitty little flag may not do much for WC Towers; I need a sizeable one to look a proper cunt a mile off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

I’m still angry with him for failing to shoot Gazza when he had the opportunity.

19 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I feel ignored, B., you should at least ask. Though to be honest, a shitty little flag may not do much for WC Towers; I need a sizeable one to look a proper cunt a mile off.

Panic ye not WC. I’ve got you pencilled in for a weeks work at my third best Xmas tree site this year. Fuck Ukraine and all the silly little flag waving sheep  . You’re a Christmas tree man unless I’ve read you all arse over elbow.

On 24/04/2023 at 12:03, Roadkill said:

... Says the cunt who wants us to build hundreds of warships of varying size and capability from a few Scottish shipyards, with absolutely no idea where we'd park them, then send them to Antarctica with vague orders to "hold the line" as they wait offshore in the freezing fucking cold for the contractors to build a habitat capable of supporting human life in harsh conditions, extracting, storing and transporting materials and housing a large garrison of troops. 

What you were spouting wasn't any kind of geopolitical strategy - it was fantasy dependant upon what ifs and time travel.

What I was saying was nothing more than pointing out the faults in your logic. You persisted, I took the piss.

Geopolitical fucking strategy, indeed. Oh la-de-daa.

I'll reply to this bollocks when i can be arsed.

Just now, LastoftheMullets said:

Chug a few pints of weed killer you cunt 👍

For someone who can't be arsed, you really do talk a load of shite.

This was also fucking weeks ago - have you honestly waited for me to come back on here just to tell me you don't give a shit?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For someone who can't be arsed, you really do talk a load of shite.

This was also fucking weeks ago - have you honestly waited for me to come back on here just to tell me you don't give a shit?

RK, are you convinced that this cunt is in fact The GamesMaster? 

I've got a few side quests going on at the moment, but if you can confirm the target I'll take it off your hands.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

RK, are you convinced that this cunt is in fact The GamesMaster? 

I've got a few side quests going on at the moment, but if you can confirm the target I'll take it off your hands.

Can't say for certain, Decs. But you can have him anyway if you want.

I'll give you 15xp and the key to the chastity belt of the Elven Queen  upon completion.

• Like 2

I bet roadkill has one of these beds and wakes up screeching autistically with his hands flapping everywhere in his Ferrari kids pyjamas on a Saturday morning, when the final part of The Chain by Fleetwood Mac is played over ITV adverts for F1 with cars crashing everywhere 🏎️ 💧🍆

2d7b7d915543a42f8b83465f9071d00a.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I bet roadkill has one of these beds and screeches autistically with his hands flapping everywhere in his Ferrari kids pyjamas on a Saturday morning, when the final part of The Chain by Fleetwood Mac is played over ITV adverts for F1 with cars crashing everywhere 🏎️ 💧🍆

2d7b7d915543a42f8b83465f9071d00a.jpg

Ferrari are a bunch of cunts. I'm a Williams man.