CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adjoa Andoh

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

You dafty. I used to drink with Ghostrider. We shared the same route to work. I can't talk about the guys in the clip above , but I can assure you it's no video-game.

My imaginary Hyabusa won’t start. Have you any tips?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My imaginary Hyabusa won’t start. Have you any tips?

Have you tried sucking a fisherman's friend?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No but I know someone who gave JR Hartley a wank.

Now that's taking fly-fishing a bit too far.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do you live on Hampstead Heath?

No. Nor have I any desire to even go there.

But if I did, I'll bet you could provide an intricately-detailed map, hand drawn from memory.

2 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. Nor have I any desire to even go there.

But if I did, I'll bet you could provide an intricately-detailed map, hand drawn from memory.

You won't get any response, SS, he's back where he feels most comfortable, The Clink. There's a queue of arse-starved black men waiting for him with un-lubed, monster mambas and he's as happy as a pig in shit.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You won't get any response, SS, he's back where he feels most comfortable, The Clink. There's a queue of arse-starved black men waiting for him with un-lubed, monster mambas and he's as happy as a pig in shit.

I prefer it when he’s here. We all know he’s going to have too much babycham and amyl nitrate, and end up calling one of us a nonce. But we’re used to it. He’s probably caught Tourette’s from a toilet seat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer it when he’s here. We all know he’s going to have too much babycham and amyl nitrate, and end up calling one of us a nonce. But we’re used to it. He’s probably caught Tourette’s from a toilet seat.

I can't stand the cunt ever since he got me banned after altering a quote to make it look like I called him a beast. 

Not that I hold a grudge.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer it when he’s here. 

I must admit, he did come across a bit negative. Although it's a grey world out there, some like to think of it in terms of black and white. Which for him is quite convenient then right now.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't stand the cunt. Not that I hold a grudge.

Might save us both a lot of time if you just list the people you do like.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not that I hold a grudge.

I am a long way from Golders Green, but I’m sure I just heard the sound of a donner kebab hitting the wall of a bedsit in anger. A gentle splash too, like a menorah being tossed from an upstairs window into a nearby paddling pool.

I wonder what that’s about?

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I am a long way from Golders Green, but I’m sure I just heard the sound of a donner kebab hitting the wall of a bedsit in anger. A gentle splash too, like a menorah being tossed from an upstairs window into a nearby paddling pool.

I wonder what that’s about?

There are four categories of posters on here as far as I'm concerned.

The largest is the group of people who I can take or leave and cause no offence but also lack any humour. 

The second largest are those who I absolutely fucking despise with a genuine passion.

The Third largest group includes the rare few who can make me laugh.

Then there is the fourth, and the one I perhaps cherish the most. The cunts I love to hate, the yins to my yangs, the Indians to my cowboys. Ding was obviously the quintessential example of this, but The Judge is up there on the podium with a silver placed finish. I both want and need him back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she was a bit harsh but let’s be honest, it was inevitable.

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are four categories of posters on here as far as I'm concerned.

The largest is the group of people who I can take or leave and cause no offence but also lack any humour. 

The second largest are those who I absolutely fucking despise with a genuine passion.

The Third largest group includes the rare few who can make me laugh.

Then there is the fourth, and the one I perhaps cherish the most. The cunts I love to hate, the yins to my yangs, the Indians to my cowboys. Ding was obviously the quintessential example of this, but The Judge is up there on the podium with a silver placed finish. I both want and need him back.

Mazel tov on your epiphany. 

On 10/05/2023 at 15:56, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think she was a bit harsh but let’s be honest, it was inevitable.

This is an example of black privilege, if a white person commented on the American White House, during the obamas stay, and said it was terribly black, then that person would be finished. The black privilege shows itself in the silence of itv, despite the record number of complaints received. Spineless wankers the lot of them…

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

The black privilege shows itself in the silence of itv despite the record number of complaints received. 

Too right Eddie. You only have to take one look at this filthy race-baiting hag's face to realise that it's spewing it's vile anti-whitey hate with total smug impunity, after a lifetime of "Sista Space" safe zones invented by pathetic apologist liberals and lefties. The shit-filled windbag has the brass-neck to form a British theatre company with an all-black cast, black stage-hands, and black technicians. Not a whitey in sight. Yet we are the racists? Surely the "Royal" Shakespeare Company would have some adverse reaction to this sick-whore's Coronation outburst? But no-one is saying fuck-all. Equity Card revoked? Nope. The fucking wimps.

My answer to this twisted Ghanian cunt would be a cricket-bat to the face and tits. But it looks like someone beat me to it.

28 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

My answer to this twisted Ghanian cunt would be a cricket-bat to the face and tits. But it looks like someone beat me to it.

Eric probably, unless Neil picked her up in the Rascal and gave her a lift home (not all the way home obviously) first.