CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘I used to work 9-5. But what made me a millionaire is working a few minutes of a morning, every day’ I deeply loathe this cunt with his dayglo teeth and tales of wealth every time I try to view anything on the YouTubes.

I’m trying to get instructions on how to change a lightbulb or how to effectively corporally punish an offspring with metal and up pops his cunting face.

‘I get up at 6am every morning, swim a mile in my pool and do a workout…then I’m ready for work at 8am when the markets open. I work for 45 minutes then I take the kids to school. The rest of the day is mine to play golf/tennis here in L.A. then buy another Bentley. If you buy my tutorial you can do the same!’
What a fuckin verminous filthy piece of shit. First off, he’s skint and has never been a successful trader (Forex ffs!) and he doesn’t live with his kids because they hate his rancid guts as he left their mother in a flat and fucked off with some silicone bint. 
Yet the Youtubes let him pedal his faux ideal life to all and sundry. He makes his money, such as it is, by getting gullible cunts sign up to his ‘minimum effort/maximum income’ fairy tales. £2500/seminar with him on Zoom and his courses (20 people at a time) are full. Then the t-shirts, baseball caps and online subscription fees.
If I ever track this cunt down I’m hiring @Stubby Pecker to go medieval on his spinal cord. Also…I want my fucking money back. Lol and fuck off.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/12/this-man-could-nmake-you-rich-or-could-he

Thing is, as long as there's enough feeble minded, gullible cunts stalking this planet, schysters like this cunt will thrive. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Classic R-Soles behaviour, groom them whilst they're young.

I don't know why he bothers to hang around here... If I'd behaved like him and displayed in his case alarmingly vile, wrong'un tendencies on an anonymous website, I'd have the decency to fuck off and hope nobody recognised me. He really has no honour, shame or decency and hangs around like bad smell, similar to fresh dog shit. Fuck off @and.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know why he bothers to hang around here... If I'd behaved like him and displayed in his case alarmingly vile, wrong'un tendencies on an anonymous website, I'd have the decency to fuck off and hope nobody recognised me. He really has no honour, shame or decency and hangs around like bad smell, similar to fresh dog shit. Fuck off @and.

Getting a bit upset, are we?

LOL

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Answer the fucking question.

Here's an answer.

The closest you're gonna get to excitement this weekend, despite all your blustering billy-big-bollocks bull-shittery about getting hammered is, you'll pilfer a glass or two of the wife's Prosecco and hope she doesn't notice, then pull-yourself-off over a re-run of Naked Attraction, if you can manage a stiffy👌 🥒💦

LOL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, and said:

Dream on...

You've been hitting the pipe too often, you're confusing your fantasies with reality.

I don't 'hit the pipe' as you call it, you seem familiar with it. Anyways, what I find confusing is why a bellend like you would write up a shit nomination about LOL, only to use LOL more than anyone else since. You really are a confused, weirdo fucking cunt aren't you. Lol

18 minutes ago, and said:

Here's an answer.

The closest you're gonna get to excitement this weekend, despite all your blustering billy-big-bollocks bull-shittery about getting hammered is, you'll pilfer a glass or two of the wife's Prosecco and hope she doesn't notice, then pull-yourself-off over a re-run of Naked Attraction, if you can manage a stiffy👌 🥒💦

LOL

Checkmate.

You're fucking finished here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

White supremacists every one of them, if I’m not mistaken. I reckon Dr. Shola or Femi Olubabluwalaleula would be worth ringing about this outrage next time one of them is on the Jeremy Vine Show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Unless he's insinuating @Old Chap Raasclaat and @Dyslexic cnut had something to do with it, which would be impressive considering they didn't exist then.

No one exists RK. I have peer reviewed proof of that from a reliable source on the internet. I’d like to see The Vulcan try to debunk that, the fat slag.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're fucking finished here.

FFS, Dickless, how many more times are you going to trot out that tired remark?

It was on it's fuckin' last legs when you stole it off Frank!

• Like 1

On 02/06/2023 at 19:52, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't 'hit the pipe' as you call it, you seem familiar with it. Anyways, what I find confusing is why a bellend like you would write up a shit nomination about LOL, only to use LOL more than anyone else since. You really are a confused, weirdo fucking cunt aren't you. Lol

I'll try to find something to explain it to you, in simple terms, it's called 'parody'.

noun

1. A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
  2. The genre of literature comprising such works.
  3. Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty.

It's a bit like when @Decimustries to imitate @Frank, except it isn't wholesale plagiarism that all his sycophants think is his own work.

Got it now, thicko?

LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and said:

I'll try to find something explain it to you, in simple terms, it's called 'parody'.

noun

1. A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
  2. The genre of literature comprising such works.
  3. Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty.

It's a bit like when @Decimustries to imitate @Frank, except it isn't wholesale plagiarism that all his sycophants think is his own work.

Got it now, thicko?

LOL

Next you'll be telling us that your nonce sympathising tendencies are a parody of the late Lord Longford.

The truth is you're a sinister cunt, but also a thick as shit hypocrite. And we all know that the go to position of a moronic dissembler is to claim it was all a big joke when they inevitably get called out.

You truly are the eternal gift that keeps on giving. I wonder how you've got the nerve to keep coming back for more, but you've obviously developed a penchant for masochism alongside your other deviancies.

Never change, it's always been a pleasure to tear you apart with little to no coherent defence on your part.

You're a dog-fucking, beast-loving, retarded little wretch of a man who would be better off dead.

LOL.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Next you'll be telling us that your nonce sympathising tendencies are a parody of the late Lord Longford.

The truth is you're a sinister cunt, but also a thick as shit hypocrite. And we all know that the go to position of a moronic dissembler is to claim it was all a big joke when they inevitably get called out.

You truly are the eternal gift that keeps on giving. I wonder how you've got the nerve to keep coming back for more, but you've obviously developed a penchant for masochism alongside your other deviancies.

Never change, it's always been a pleasure to tear you apart with little to no coherent defence on your part.

You're a dog-fucking, beast-loving, retarded little wretch of a man who would be better off dead.

LOL.

Rattled, much?

LOL

2 hours ago, and said:

Rattled, much?

LOL

Not really, I'm just enjoying watching you refuse to address the enormous elephant in the room by not offering up any sort of defence.

Carry on though, it's making you look more and more depraved.

The thing is with these Greg Secker cunts is that they're very much like that shit arse property show Homes Under the Hammer in that they can't fucking wait to tell you about how successfully they've flipped a property and made mega-bucks. You could make a lot more episodes of this show if you focused on the ones that fucked it up and lost shit-loads. The same with Greg, he never speaks about the losses. Cunt. He's just selling a mythical dream to gullible twats that might have a pound or two to spend on this cunt rather than a scratchcard.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The thing is with these Greg Secker cunts is that they're very much like that shit arse property show Homes Under the Hammer 

I've never understood the premise of the property show where Nick Knowles installs hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of spastic toilets and hand rails that mongy fingers can clutch hold of.

Surely it would be cheaper for all concerned if the families just bunged their respective retards inside a council run Deacon facility.

On 02/06/2023 at 18:48, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, as long as there's enough feeble minded, gullible cunts stalking this planet, schysters like this cunt will thrive. 

The Good Dad, Bad dad cunt fucked up eventually before fucking things up for a lot of dopey cunts. People fell for those Denis Green chain letter things back in the 80s & 90s and cunts were still trying it on the internet 20 year ago.

33 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The Good Dad, Bad dad cunt fucked up eventually before fucking things up for a lot of dopey cunts. People fell for those Denis Green chain letter things back in the 80s & 90s and cunts were still trying it on the internet 20 year ago.

Kill yourself.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

As I said, as long as society is populated by eedjits the more it will go on. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do know two people (who you would have thought they would have known better) who have falled for similar rackets .. one lost £120k .. they were schemes where you basically made money by telling other cunts how you could make money by telling cunts how you could make money .. th one who lost £120kis now following the Prosperity Bible Racket where you believe that the good lord will make you rich if you hve the good fortune to become rich (if you do become rich you give most of it to the Prosperity Church) but in the meantime while you are hoping to become rich you give £100 a month to the Properity Church.

17 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I do know two people (who you would have thought they would have known better) who have falled for similar rackets .. one lost £120k .. they were schemes where you basically made money by telling other cunts how you could make money by telling cunts how you could make money .. th one who lost £120kis now following the Prosperity Bible Racket where you believe that the good lord will make you rich if you hve the good fortune to become rich (if you do become rich you give most of it to the Prosperity Church) but in the meantime while you are hoping to become rich you give £100 a month to the Properity Church.

If there really was a God you wouldn’t fucking exist. Fuck off.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you met any of these Utility Warehouse flogging cunts? This is an MLM racket ehich Ithought was now illegal .. you buy their Utility package .. landline, mobile, electric, gas etc .. the mobile comes with just 2gig. and you then try to sell the same package to others and et £300 for each sale .. in theory easy but in truth a lot of work with few taking up the offers because lots ofothers are already trying to sell the same package the £120k loser is also trying to flog the ultility warehouse packages.