CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

TBH he seems to be a pretty decent sort  of chap who is enjoying life to the full.

Unlike you, you lonely old freak. Staring out the window, on your own every day imagining what it would be like to know someone who’d not be totally repulsed by your freakish appearance, probably to the point of extreme violence if you attempted to strike up a conversation with them before you’d bored the poor Cunt to unconsciousness.

Fuck off,

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Never heard of this wannabee influencer but on watching the painful video, i can honestly say that i would love to bury a victorian iron in to his cunthead and push his ballbag in to an angle grinder.

One sickening little cunt he is. The claw hammer is too good for him, and no mistake.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 01/06/2023 at 21:16, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘I used to work 9-5. But what made me a millionaire is working a few minutes of a morning, every day’ I deeply loathe this cunt with his dayglo teeth and tales of wealth every time I try to view anything on the YouTubes.

I’m trying to get instructions on how to change a lightbulb or how to effectively corporally punish an offspring with metal and up pops his cunting face.

‘I get up at 6am every morning, swim a mile in my pool and do a workout…then I’m ready for work at 8am when the markets open. I work for 45 minutes then I take the kids to school. The rest of the day is mine to play golf/tennis here in L.A. then buy another Bentley. If you buy my tutorial you can do the same!’
What a fuckin verminous filthy piece of shit. First off, he’s skint and has never been a successful trader (Forex ffs!) and he doesn’t live with his kids because they hate his rancid guts as he left their mother in a flat and fucked off with some silicone bint. 
Yet the Youtubes let him pedal his faux ideal life to all and sundry. He makes his money, such as it is, by getting gullible cunts sign up to his ‘minimum effort/maximum income’ fairy tales. £2500/seminar with him on Zoom and his courses (20 people at a time) are full. Then the t-shirts, baseball caps and online subscription fees.
If I ever track this cunt down I’m hiring @Stubby Pecker to go medieval on his spinal cord. Also…I want my fucking money back. Lol and fuck off.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/12/this-man-could-nmake-you-rich-or-could-he

DC, I've been off work with my bad knee for a week and I've been watching Self-Help Singh and I've had a realisation... I've decided to (sort of) retire at 45. Have a watch...

I don't want to be a lazy cunt, so I'm thinking of giving the Greg Secker Webinar a go and I'll most likely be making £10,000 a day sat on the beach with my laptop soon. 

• Like 1

On 01/06/2023 at 21:16, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘I used to work 9-5. But what made me a millionaire is working a few minutes of a morning, every day’ I deeply loathe this cunt with his dayglo teeth and tales of wealth every time I try to view anything on the YouTubes.

I’m trying to get instructions on how to change a lightbulb or how to effectively corporally punish an offspring with metal and up pops his cunting face.

‘I get up at 6am every morning, swim a mile in my pool and do a workout…then I’m ready for work at 8am when the markets open. I work for 45 minutes then I take the kids to school. The rest of the day is mine to play golf/tennis here in L.A. then buy another Bentley. If you buy my tutorial you can do the same!’
What a fuckin verminous filthy piece of shit. First off, he’s skint and has never been a successful trader (Forex ffs!) and he doesn’t live with his kids because they hate his rancid guts as he left their mother in a flat and fucked off with some silicone bint. 
Yet the Youtubes let him pedal his faux ideal life to all and sundry. He makes his money, such as it is, by getting gullible cunts sign up to his ‘minimum effort/maximum income’ fairy tales. £2500/seminar with him on Zoom and his courses (20 people at a time) are full. Then the t-shirts, baseball caps and online subscription fees.
If I ever track this cunt down I’m hiring @Stubby Pecker to go medieval on his spinal cord. Also…I want my fucking money back. Lol and fuck off.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/feb/12/this-man-could-nmake-you-rich-or-could-he

It worked for that little ginger cunt singer  Ed Sheeran. Shit song writing , shit melodies infact shit everything.Millions later  he actually believes he's a musician.Strange to think The Stranglers are seldom mentioned in polite society whilst that ugly little pumpkin head is still around and Amy Winehouse isn't. There is no god .Those little cunts should put their rucksacks back on the top of the wardrobe rather than grace us with a Christmas spectacular .You wont be meeting up with 57 virgins .There is no god .

The trouble is everything Yanks and their Asian proteges tackle on YouTube whether it be travel guides, lifestyle tips, how to get rid of a tree stump or a cycle ride becomes an arduous exercise in one up manship and fake coolness. The implicit message is.... You too can be like me. As soon as I detect a Yankee accent I press stop sane with most American shows on tv especially Channel Four. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

The trouble is everything Yanks and their Asian proteges tackle on YouTube whether it be travel guides, lifestyle tips, how to get rid of a tree stump or a cycle ride becomes an arduous exercise in one up manship and fake coolness. The implicit message is.... You too can be like me. As soon as I detect a Yankee accent I press stop sane with most American shows on tv especially Channel Four. 

‘Way to go Aitch Baby. Yoo da maan! Missing ya already’.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

‘Way to go Aitch Baby. Yoo da maan! Missing ya already’.

I'm a free spirit funding myself in a custom camper van on a three month Euro summer trip round the hippest spots - Barca, the Greek islands, Leonard Cohen country - me and my perfect pearly white toothed blonde babe with the cute straw hat. Then we'll tie the knot in a totally green new age ceremony in our own deserted Andulacian village I bought cheap from the Spanish government as a tax break which I'm developing into an alternative spiritual retreat for adventurous spirits like us. There's a tree stump outside my door blocking the drive, next time I'll show you a really cool way of removing it. Please remember to click on Like and subscribe. So long folks catcha later. Love Franklin and Candy. 

On 23/11/2023 at 12:03, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

DC, I've been off work with my bad knee for a week and I've been watching Self-Help Singh and I've had a realisation... I've decided to (sort of) retire at 45. Have a watch...

I don't want to be a lazy cunt, so I'm thinking of giving the Greg Secker Webinar a go and I'll most likely be making £10,000 a day sat on the beach with my laptop soon. 

Love a bit of self help Singh 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Love a bit of self help Singh 

Do what the clever Spanish dagoes do rent out a fucking hole under a block of flats on the Costa del Sol to a pair of naive Brit expats who think they can make a go of it serving up FEBs and Sunday Roasts with lashings of gravy during the 90° tourist season. Wait for them to depart licking their wounds keep their fucking deposit, sit back and wait for the next pair of fools to come along. Ha ha ha..... 😛 

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do what the clever Spanish dagoes do rent out a fucking hole under a block of flats on the Costa del Sol to a pair of naive Brit expats who think they can make a go of it serving up FEBs and Sunday Roasts with lashings of gravy during the 90° tourist season. Wait for them to depart licking their wounds keep their fucking deposit, sit back and wait for the next pair of fools to come along. Ha ha ha..... 😛 

As opposed to the dagoes from Bangladesh? 
 Report to my ‘Everyday Racism Made Easy’ workshop after school.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As opposed to the dagoes from Bangladesh? 
 Report to my ‘Everyday Racism Made Easy’ workshop after school.

or the Jews in Paris? The rentiers class, be it small business leases or large property investors, eg Alan Sugar, or Joe Bloggs with one or more buy-to-rent hovels as an interest paying nest egg, they're all cunts that grease the fucking system. I don't really see it as a racial issue but systemic that needs to be removed preferably by revolution or the introduction of a land tax that the rentiers can't pass on by raising the rent - a combination of new taxes on land and rent control. That would fucking wipe the smile off their faces and make them get off their arses and do a proper day's work. 

On 24/11/2023 at 21:07, ChildeHarold said:

I'm a free spirit funding myself in a custom camper van on a three month Euro summer trip

Translation…. ‘I’m a dribbling spastic and my mum pays for me to be picked up every morning by the big yellow bus. I sit next to Harvey and we lick the windows all the way to spacker school.’ Lol