CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I want to ride my bicycle .. crash bang wallop

colonelkurtz

"Why aren't plod  out arresting burglars and paedos"  whine the black hoodie, gloves and ski mask  brigade. Well since the electric bikes your simpleton mothers provide for you along with pool cars are your chosen modes of transport while indulging in thieving and drug running the karma over the past few weeks has been a joy to see and long may it continue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

"Why aren't plod  out arresting burglars and paedos"  whine the black hoodie and ski mask  brigade. Well since the electric bikes your simpleton mothers provide for you along with pool cars are your chosen modes of transport while indulging in thieving and drug running the karma over the past few weeks has been a joy to see and long may it continue.

The more of these cunts that die, the stronger my marriage and sex-life is. The flowers and bouquets I got from the scene of them Welsh twats that died are in the lounge and have lasted well. Them Sarah Everard ones got me a nosh but wilted within a week. Cheap femino-lesbo  cunts.

• Like 3

How fucking terrible that this young boy has lost his life riding his e-bike, I would have felt so much better if the stupid cunt had put the thing on charge in his house and the Li-ion batteries went into thermal overrun in the middle of the night. That way the entire family of stupid fucking inbreds could have perished horribly in a house fire. That'll fucking learn 'em.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How fucking terrible that this young boy has lost his life riding his e-bike, I would have felt so much better if the stupid cunt had put the thing on charge in his house and the Li-ion batteries went into thermal overrun in the middle of the night. That way the entire family of stupid fucking inbreds could have perished horribly in a house fire. That'll fucking learn 'em.

He was the kindest boy ever .. have some respect.

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2023-06-09/family-of-teenager-killed-in-e-bike-crash-say-he-was-the-kindest-boy-ever

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, and Fred West was the best gardener ever. Fuck off 

It would appear that the filth no longer ‘chase’ anyone they perceive to be committing a crime. They now ‘follow’ the suspect. A bit like the illegal immigrants who used to arrive by the thousands in ‘dinghys’ but now travel here  in ‘small boats’. It’s as if the verminous  media and their  cocksucking political puppet masters have decided that redefining a few key words in what have become problematic everyday occurrences will make the severely retarded public that they depend upon for their very existence think they’re talking about something new and easily solved. 
Same shit, different toilet. 
Fuck off.

• Like 2

He was kind thoughtful , he realised that if he crashed into a car elsewhere the already over stretched health service would have had to scramble drivers and an ambulance. He decided to save them time and fuel by sort of offering a 'roadside' service, ahhhhh bless him.

On 09/06/2023 at 11:43, colonelkurtz said:

"Why aren't plod  out arresting burglars and paedos"  whine the black hoodie, gloves and ski mask  brigade. Well since the electric bikes your simpleton mothers provide for you along with pool cars are your chosen modes of transport while indulging in thieving and drug running the karma over the past few weeks has been a joy to see and long may it continue.

What you have to remember is that it's never the kids or parents fault that their offspring have turned into evil, feral little turds. Its society. The same society that keeps the work shy, fat cunts in fags, sky TV and spliffs. Fuck them and all who sail in them