CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who have photos of themselves hanging in their own homes

Neil

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cheap plywood picture frame, Su Pollard style reading glasses from a thrift store and a faux Italianate marble mantel.

Stop bragging about your latest acquisitions, you're not impressing anybody.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cheap plywood picture frame, Su Pollard style reading glasses from a thrift store and a faux Italianate marble mantel.

If this is stealth wealth you'd need a fucking atomic microscope to spot it.

Idiot.

It wouldn’t look out of place in a Bangladeshi IKEA advert.

On 19/06/2023 at 18:53, Mike Hunt said:

Mike, such is the power of a familiar avatar that my opinion of you has changed almost immediately. Seriously though, what the fuck is the ghastly alien-John Voight hybrid thing? It's got the sort of face Clinical Dental Technician @Mrs Roops would look at you with before drilling into your molars.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Mike, such is the power of a familiar avatar that my opinion of you has changed almost immediately. Seriously though, what the fuck is the ghastly alien-John Voight hybrid thing? It's got the sort of face Clinical Dental Technician @Mrs Roops would look at you with before drilling into your molars.

Christopher Walken from The Dogs of War (previously Dead Zone).  Must admit when I zoomed in on yours, I was most relieved to see you weren't in fact Simon Cowell.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

‘is it safe?’

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Can't believe the fuckwit didn't just grab the diamonds.

Great film. I hope they never do their usual thing and remake it as a massive pile of shite. I’m pretty sure they’d have to call it ‘Snickers Man’ anyway, so they can shove it right up their arse sideways as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Great film. I hope they never do their usual thing and remake it as a massive pile of shite. I’m pretty sure they’d have to call it ‘Snickers Man’ anyway, so they can shove it right up their arse sideways as far as I’m concerned. 

Faggathon Tran starring Dylan Mulvaney.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Christopher Walken from The Dogs of War (previously Dead Zone).  Must admit when I zoomed in on yours, I was most relieved to see you weren't in fact Simon Cowell.

I think you'll agree Mike, the rumours about Cowell being homosexual are completely unjustified.

large.ScreenShot2023-06-21at20_47_15.png.92879162f600f7047679292aa9521d17.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What on earth possessed you to post this utter shit, you stupid, bald-headed fucking idiot?

Frank appears to be the type who'd try to draw attention to himself all evening long, the lonely, sad, table-for-one cunt. In addition to profits from the sale of his old man's taxi business, flogging his parent's north London pad (which they probably bought in 1973 for £15k) must have made him a few bob, affording the nouveau riche blow-off his current 'Edward ...Greeeeeen' lifestyle. Perhaps the hirsute wimp really is related to the great Evangelos, sucking off a share of the royalties too. I'll also wager that little Dachsie goes by the same name.

What a load of predictable bollocks, honestly.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Frank appears to be the type who'd try to draw attention to himself all evening long, the lonely, sad, table-for-one cunt. In addition to profits from the sale of his old man's taxi business, flogging his parent's north London pad (which they probably bought in 1973 for £15k) must have made him a few bob, affording the nouveau riche blow-off his current 'Edward ...Greeeeeen' lifestyle. Perhaps the hirsute wimp really is related to the great Evangelos, sucking off a share of the royalties too. I'll also wager that little Dachsie goes by the same name.

What a load of predictable bollocks, honestly.

His freezer contains more deadly viruses than the Wuhan lab.