CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘SOUND OF FREEDOM’

King Billy

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Best on here.

Do something, Francis. Kindly refrain from posting bespectacled pics of utterly dreadful, cheap ale. I’ve robbed some of those Beavertown pint glasses. They’re thin, cheap, fragile and merely ornamental…which fits with your profile these days. A disappointment, in short.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do something, Francis. Kindly refrain from posting bespectacled pics of utterly dreadful, cheap ale. I’ve robbed some of those Beavertown pint glasses. They’re thin, cheap, fragile and merely ornamental…which fits with your profile these days. A disappointment, in short.

You seem a little down in the mouth DC. Don't lose heart just because there's only 4 members. It may feel like you're talking to the wall, but I'll tell you this.. I thoroughly enjoy your postings. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You seem a little down in the mouth DC. Don't lose heart just because there's only 4 members. It may feel like you're talking to the wall, but I'll tell you this.. I thoroughly enjoy your postings. 

I’m not sure I can go on. I wake up disgusted with myself…that’s before the mirror. I actually look forward to sleep, but that’s when the fucking carnival kicks in in my head. There must be something better than all of this. I’ve tried pouring alcohol on my problems but it doesn’t work. I’ll PM you about the latest offspring related carnage. Honestly, I wish I’d been born without testicles.

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Due to the sheer amount of spastics on here of late, I'm only conversing with quality contributors, people that are on the leaderboard regularly, or actually have something witty or fresh to say. As for Frank, unless he's on the leaderboard, he better stay out of my way. What an idiot he is.

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Idiot. 

I’ve not given up on him, Raas. There can be no question that he has it, but we’re starting to get towards a near tragedy… you know, like when that other talented Greek cunt died after being caught by a glory-hole in Beverley Hills? I don’t want it to end like this, however…

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve not given up on him, Raas. There can be no question that he has it, but we’re starting to get towards a near tragedy… you know, like when that other talented Greek cunt died after being caught by a glory-hole in Beverley Hills? I don’t want it to end like this, however

@Frank... A Greek tragedy. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve not given up on him, Raas. There can be no question that he has it, but we’re starting to get towards a near tragedy… you know, like when that other talented Greek cunt died after being caught by a glory-hole in Beverley Hills? I don’t want it to end like this, however…

I have, a long time ago. It's coming up to my 3 year anniversary of providings the corner with alternative Voodoo medicine cuntings and mostly outstanding contributions, be it nominations or witty banter. Lol. 

In all this time, the idiots only vaguely memorable posts are pictures of food/drink and pictures of poor passers by that are totally oblivious to the Greek Freak lurking amongst them. Lol. The thing I love most is knowing how much my good self topping the Leaderboard or even being on it winds him up.

I will not entertain the idiot with a response until he's on said leaderboard. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have, a long time ago. It's coming up to my 3 year anniversary of providings the corner with alternative Voodoo medicine cuntings and mostly outstanding contributions, be it nominations or witty banter. Lol. 

In all this time, the idiots only vaguely memorable posts are pictures of food/drink and pictures of poor passers by that are totally oblivious to the Greek Freak lurking amongst them. Lol. The thing I love most is knowing how much my good self topping the Leaderboard or even being on it winds him up.

I will not entertain the idiot with a response until he's on said leaderboard. 

Isn't it time for you to give us an insight into how you can be posting on here 24/7 and yet lead a fulfilling life?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Isn't it time for you to give us an insight into how you can be posting on here 24/7 and yet lead a fulfilling life?

Your self awareness is totally lacking isn't it, It's called a day off, Pen. Being comfortable enough to afford to be able to in this rip off, cost of living crisis is also something I'm grateful for. I was trying to take a leaf out of @Decimus' book and leave you alone, like he did ages ago, however such is your need for confrontation... I'll have to give you a few more kicks up the Bollocks won't I. Lol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your self awareness is totally lacking isn't it, It's called a day off, Pen. Being comfortable enough to afford to be able to in this rip off, cost of living crisis is also something I'm grateful for. I was trying to take a leaf out of @Decimus' book and leave you alone, like he did ages ago, however such is your need for confrontation... I'll have to give you a few more kicks up the Bollocks won't I. Lol.

A big target Raas. Unmissable probably, even after a bottle of Wray and Nephews Overproof and a weekend on the pipe.

Just now, King Billy said:

You’ve topped the leaderboard Raaas? How come you’ve not mentioned this until now?

I didn't want to make a song and dance about it KB, that's why I've limited celebrations to a massive bonfire in the back yard, firework's being fired at the old bill, looting along Ladbroke Grove and a drive by shooting. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Terry Tibbs The Secret Millionaire was my favourite 

accurate as a cruise missile

Couldn't do The Apprentice though because he was actually so much like Alan Sugar it wasn't funny. 

He did Come Dine With Me and when he was told that one of the contestants was a vegetarian he said "Is that allowed"? 

• Like 1