CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Jewish online hate up by more than a third, says charity

and

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of our mutual dislike, you asked me a perfectly reasonable question, and I was admittedly abrupt with my response. 

I'm 99% atheist, perhaps only midly agnostic. This is it, one life, a permanent end. Imagine my unsettled feeling therefore when I thought someone was standing next to me (on my blind side), when I was about 30-40 feet away from anyone. I brushed it off the first time, and then it happened again. It spooked me alright. When it happened the final time, I headed for the exit. Others felt it too. I don't believe in ghosts, but it is unsettling to know lots of folks have died violently down there. Ironically, such an experience gives me the faintest hope there's something waiting after all. Hopefully Pen will find out soon, and send us a sign. Perhaps this'll be a 6"5, 230lb Bresslaw-looking tube train guard with an LGBTQ-coloured name badge, or a cloud in the shape of a giant bellend.

When you go to Hell, Frank, I hope the highlight of your existence will be shovelling dachshund shit into a combustion chamber, to heat your gruel, before being locked in the same dungeon where you'll for evermore share a shitter with Liberace, Ming, Ding, and 'Eavensabove.    

I don't dislike you, Wolfie. Of course I don't.. on the contrary. You're an easy target and soooo easily riled, it wouldn't be the same without you. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't dislike you, Wolfie. Of course I don't.. on the contrary. You're an easy target and soooo easily riled, it wouldn't be the same without you. 

This was predictable, even for you. How about a nom, you tedious and unvaried little troll?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

As long as I sense some hurt in your replies, I’m happy to stick to the status quo. 

It's hard to envisage an age when you made it regularly onto the leaderboard. That said, in hindsight, there was a more plain, unevolved patron of members in those days. Perhaps that's why you come across as Mr Average most of the time.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Playing to the cheap seats again? Also, anyone who writes ‘soooo’ is, without question, a fucking idiot.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Zev said:

I hate your place in the world, would you be kind enough to vacate it?

If you want him to vacate his place that much, why don't you just roll in with a few dozen tanks and cruise missiles whilst Ape is at work and his kids are home alone armed with nothing but water pistols?

It works for your lot in the IDF.

Subhuman, Kike cunt.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2023 at 16:12, Wolfie said:

It's hard to envisage an age when you made it regularly onto the leaderboard. That said, in hindsight, there was a more plain, unevolved patron of members in those days. Perhaps that's why you come across as Mr Average most of the time.

It's ok Wiffles I understand your resentment. It can't have been easy, playing second fiddle to @Frank's Poundshop apparition @Decimus for all these years.
Never mind, take comfort in knowing that he'll be dead soon, then it'll be your turn to step-up and try to fill the Gucci loafers.
I know you can do it, don't let anybody tell you you're a useless pre-cum stain in the front of @Decimus Y-fronts, I've seen glimpses of those sociopathic tendencies in a lot of your posts, now is the time, arise!

31 minutes ago, Zev said:

It's ok Wiffles I understand your resentment. It can't have been easy, playing second fiddle to @Frank's Poundshop apparition @Decimus for all these years.
Never mind, take comfort in knowing that he'll be dead soon, then it'll be your turn to step-up and try to fill the Gucci loafers.
I know you can do it, don't let anybody tell you you're a useless pre-cum stain in the front of @Decimus Y-fronts, I've seen glimpses of those sociopathic tendencies in a lot of your posts, now is the time, arise!

It's funny how anyone who makes it known that you're an animal-torturing, beast-defending, shit-sniffing deviant is automatically a facsimile of Frank in your mind. If that was the case, why is it that he doesn't appear to have a bad word to say about you himself?

He plays the Pied Piper of freaks like no other and collects outcasts and spastics on an almost weekly basis. Wolfie and I are the total opposite and attack you and your ilk at every given opportunity.

Frank is a desperate, attention seeking, has-been out of steam wanker who is trying to collect a rag-tag group of odd-balls in order to remain relevant. If anyone is emulating him it's you, your only allies are the absolute fucking dregs of this site and your appearances on the LB, similar to him, are about as regular as a 70s Elvis's bowel habits. 

Consider yourself Kleftiko's latest Renfield, and the most delicious thing is that you have absolutely no idea that it's happened.

I fuckin' love it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's funny how anyone who makes it known that you're an animal-torturing, beast-defending, shit-sniffing deviant is automatically a facsimile of Frank in your mind. If that was the case, why is it that he doesn't appear to have a bad word to say about you himself?

He plays the Pied Piper of freaks like no other and collects outcasts and spastics on an almost weekly basis. Wolfie and I are the total opposite and attack you and your ilk at every given opportunity.

Frank is a desperate, attention seeking, has-been out of steam wanker who is trying to collect a rag-tag group of odd-balls in order to remain relevant. If anyone is emulating him it's you, your only allies are the absolute fucking dregs of this site and your appearances on the LB, similar to him, are about as regular as a 70s Elvis's bowel habits. 

Consider yourself Kleftiko's latest Renfield, and the most delicious thing is that you have absolutely no idea that it's happened.

I fuckin' love it!

I don’t think that Frank recruits the dim and vulnerable for support. I think he just likes the bit when they realise that he doesn’t really love them and they’ve made a cunt of themselves.

• Like 1