CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Jewish online hate up by more than a third, says charity

and

Incidents of anti-Jewish hate online have risen by more than a third, according to a charity.

Hundreds of antisemitic incidents were reported in the first six months of the year, more than a quarter of which took place on the internet, the Community Security Trust (CST) said.

It recorded a total of 803 instances of anti-Jewish hate recorded between January and June, with more than 100 incidents taking place each month.

'803', really?

They've obviously never visited Cunts Corner ✡️

19 minutes ago, Zev said:

Incidents of anti-Jewish hate online have risen by more than a third, according to a charity.

Hundreds of antisemitic incidents were reported in the first six months of the year, more than a quarter of which took place on the internet, the Community Security Trust (CST) said.

It recorded a total of 803 instances of anti-Jewish hate recorded between January and June, with more than 100 incidents taking place each month.

'803', really?

This is absolutely fantastic news!

Or it would be, if it wasn't a load of bollocks. Most of the "anti-Semitic" abuse is people taking umbrage to the state of Israel murdering civilians and breaking numerous international laws in the advancement of Zionism.

It's a great way to shut down any criticism regarding the ethnic cleansing of another race, I can only assume your lot learned it straight from Goebbels propaganda ministry.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zev said:

'803', really?

image.png.09ee8cd481d319f201f85d106e61b317.png

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I found out a few years ago that I'm quarter Jewish. What does this mean? Over to you.......

woman on a train walked up to a man across the table. “Excuse me,” she said, “but are you Jewish?”
“No,” replied the man.
A few minutes later the woman returned. “Excuse me,” she said again, “are you sure you’re not Jewish?”
“I’m sure,” said the man.
But the woman was not convinced, and a few minutes later she approached him a third time. “Are you absolutely sure you’re not Jewish?” she asked.
“All right, all right,” the man said. “You win. I’m Jewish.”
“That’s funny,” said the woman.” You don’t look Jewish".

Here oyvey week

On 03/08/2023 at 19:16, Zev said:

'803', really?

Out of interest, how does an ‘incident’ occur in a virtual world? Also, will you be wintering somewhere warm as you have no pullover? You stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2023 at 19:16, Zev said:

'803', really?

The real question here is ,do Jewish dogs shit white poo?

Your thoughts?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

woman on a train walked up to a man across the table. “Excuse me,” she said, “but are you Jewish?”
“No,” replied the man.
A few minutes later the woman returned. “Excuse me,” she said again, “are you sure you’re not Jewish?”
“I’m sure,” said the man.
But the woman was not convinced, and a few minutes later she approached him a third time. “Are you absolutely sure you’re not Jewish?”

‘Yes I’m sure’ he said again. 
‘Well you better get off here then’ she said ‘There’s no more stops after this one till Auschwitz’.
Fuck off.

Anti-Jewish hate, wonder why that is, just maybe the handlers of the state of Israel are cunts, they treat their own people worse than the rest when they speak up against their designed attack on the Palestinians..anyway nothing to worry about as i'm sure the Ukraine is set to become the new Israel once they defeat Russia with their too-bob military equipment that was kindly donated by countries off loading their shit to kill innocent people.

Anyway fuck all that R-soles, how's the shit sniffing going, have you sniffed Pen's sewage trap yet ? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Anyway fuck all that R-soles, how's the shit sniffing going, have you sniffed Pen's sewage trap yet ? 

Pen’s given Rsoles a 12 month shorthold tenancy agreement and he’s moving his stuff in to the septic tank on Monday morning. He doesn’t have to pay the full council tax as he’s banned from all the local parks (for obvious reasons).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

When was your last tetanus?

Have you watched any of Senators Gerard Rennick or Malcolm Roberts’ questioning of the TGA and Pfizer bosses Doc? If you haven’t they’re all on YouTube and a very interesting insight into the Australian federal and state government corruption, deception of the public and the absolute refusal of the vast majority of the political lawmakers to accept any responsibility for the massive destruction of society which they either ignorantly or far more likely knowingly inflicted for the last 3 years on the millions of people they were elected to serve, not brutalise in ways that Stalin, Hitler or Mao would have been proud of.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Have you watched any of Senators Gerard Rennick or Malcolm Roberts’ questioning of the TGA and Pfizer bosses Doc? If you haven’t they’re all on YouTube and a very interesting insight into the Australian federal and state government corruption, deception of the public and the absolute refusal of the vast majority of the political lawmakers to accept any responsibility for the massive destruction of society which they either ignorantly or far more likely knowingly inflicted for the last 3 years on the millions of people they were elected to serve, not brutalise in ways that Stalin, Hitler or Mao would have been proud of.

Sorry Bill, but we’re good for tinfoil, thanks all the same. If you wanna knock a few other doors round here, theres a Ginger Welsh Lady up the road who’ll chat away about anything, though if she answers the door in a velvet dress with a glass of wine, run like it’s a Falls Road coded warning, there’s a good lad.