CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police dog shot and killed after seriously injuring handler

and

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah. They’re friendly little fuckers. Not very aggressive and ok with kids apparently. Never had one but the ones I’ve seen have all been well behaved.

They don't seem too aggressive from what I've seen.

Personally I'd have one of these cuties lol. Would love a big springy African wild cat (Serval).

f0cb1e489201d9e7f50b5e5ded5f10e8.png

I'd get it to wear a waistcoat and a top hat and talk in a funny voice like a Disney cartoon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Personally I'd have one of these cuties lol. Would love a big springy African wild cat (Serval).

I'd get it to wear a waistcoat and a top hat and talk in a funny voice like a Disney cartoon.

That’s a weird cat. I like Bengals though. 

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You and Ape are about as amusing as a Chuckle Brother, the dead one. 

Fuck off. Oh, and by the way, Quentin Tarantino wants to make Reservoir Dogs 3 and he wants you to play Mr Magnolia.

Fuck off again.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Should 'have' you stupid fucking dickhead.

You dad should of (sic) pulled out.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You tosspot, slimebag. You could be one of the best on here too, like me and @Frank if you weren't such a wet lettuce with your gimp-like shadow, Ape

This is fucking priceless. You really are the gift that keeps on drinking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Good evening, Reptile. What a beautiful animal, seriously. If you actually owned one, I imagine it'd be the first bit of pussy old enough to be hairy that you'd had in quite some time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Evening Gimp. Has Wolfie given you permission to post without sucking his cock first. It's a slippery slope when this level of disrespect is tolerated.

I can’t understand why you find it so hard to accept that two people can independently come to the same conclusion: that you’re a fucking idiot. You’ll find that many more people think the same, both on CC and IRL - you just need to ask them.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I can’t understand why you find it so hard to accept that two people can independently come to the same conclusion: that you’re a fucking idiot. You’ll find that many more people think the same, both on CC and IRL - you just need to ask them.

Similar to myself and @King Billy when we call @Mrs Roops out for twattery. I disagree with much of his submissions but apparently I’m a sycophant for taking her on. So…same thing innit? Speak up.

18 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Christ, that is one smug looking cunt, reminds me of @Decimus

On 03/09/2023 at 18:19, LastoftheMullets said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/13b539o/2_vicious_pitbulls_shot_down_today_in_uk_london/

BANG! and the dirt is gone. Shame they didn't shoot the thick southern slag filming and kick all their bodies into the canal lol.

"Aw he wouldn't urt a fing!" as it's ripping someone's face off or killing a poor cat. Cunts.

Are you Barry Scott?