CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police dog shot and killed after seriously injuring handler

and

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Granted, even the hardest Siberian tiger would be insane to take on an adult brown bear. Cubs and the much smaller asiatic black bear would be fair game, if only to eliminate competition. Where they live prey is scarce so it makes sense to kill whatever comes your way.

I’m obviously unaware of the mystical creatures above, but a quick google of Am Fear Liath Mòr reveals footprints found in tge Spey Valley 19x14 inches. These are Pen like dimensions so perhaps in “her” younger days she was a Monroe bagger. However, no account has mentioned a massive third leg sized cock smashing against its knees 

They used to have staged fights between a bear and a lion in which more often than not, the bear wins because the lion has a thin skull that the bear just smashes.

I read a heated debate on some website where some fucking idiots were saying that a pitbull would beat an adult hyena in a fight. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I can honestly imagine this clip being recorded in your gloomy little one-bed groundfloor shithole

According to you, most people you don't see eye to eye with live in a one bedroom flat/bedsit.

You, along with your narcissistic chum @Decimus seem to think yourself above everybody else, that will be your downfall.

47 minutes ago, ZEV said:

According to you, most people you don't see eye to eye with live in a one bedroom flat/bedsit.

You, along with your narcissistic chum @Decimus seem to think yourself above everybody else, that will be your downfall.

Zev I am seeing a roughly Zionist meaning in your avatar. Are you about to answer the call and join the IDF in their Armageddon of all wars to the end of time cos what it says in the Old Testicle about us being the Chosen People who have an indisputable RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES that's why you are going immediately. Fuck off then. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Zev I am seeing a roughly Zionist meaning in your avatar. Are you about to answer the call and join the IDF in their Armageddon of all wars to the end of time cos what it says in the Old Testicle about us being the Chosen People who have an indisputable RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES that's why you are going immediately. Fuck off then. 

The old "RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES" argument. Funny how that only seems to apply to them and their Yank puppies. Any other nation who acts with overwhelming force against another after a "terrorist" attack is quite rightly sanctioned and/or denigrated in the international media and public opinion sphere.

These cunts are acting in a way similar to every bully in history. "Oh my next door neighbour parked his car two inches over my drive so I took my YAHWEH given right to defend myself. He's absolutely no physical threat but just to be sure I killed him, his family, his pets, plants, burnt down his house, then salted his garden... COS I DESERVE TO EXIST."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The old "RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES" argument. Funny how that only seems to apply to them and their Yank puppies. Any other nation who acts with overwhelming force against another after a "terrorist" attack is quite rightly sanctioned and/or denigrated in the international media and public opinion sphere.

These cunts are acting in a way similar to every bully in history. "Oh my next door neighbour parked his car two inches over my drive so I took my YAHWEH given right to defend myself. He's absolutely no physical threat but just to be sure I killed him, his family, his pets, plants, burnt down his house, then salted his garden... COS I DESERVE TO EXIST."

https://youtu.be/E9vtTGjXL3U?si=bJ5VVUMaX_TwZRJu

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As usual Dec the nail head and the hammer are precisely even surgically aligned which is more than you can say about the idiotic clumsy carpet bombing of a densely populated refugee camp called Gaza and random targets on the West Bank. 

Question. Have the West decided quite cynically to dump Ukraine (materially in terms of further military aid which seems to have dawned on them is a complete waste of time) and the pompous self righteous moral attacks on Russia? Zelensky is a Jew anyway and Gold Meier was a Ukrainian Jew.... there you go. Small world ain't it? 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Warhol already did it.

Rees Mogg did it on the front bench. I've done it on a park bench. Some long distance HGV drivers do it on the M1. Friday afternoon, after the usual end of the week lunchtime drink, until about 5. The Dago Spanish lazy cunts do it ad hoc and regularly after lunch what they call their siesta. The fucking cunts want a four day week now on top of a Public Holiday off work every fucking five minutes. This week it's Dias Todos, 1st November, which means none of the fuckers will go back until Monday. Cunts. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Rees Mogg did it on the front bench. I've done it on a park bench. Some long distance HGV drivers do it on the M1. Friday afternoon, after the usual end of the week lunchtime drink, until about 5. The Dago Spanish lazy cunts do it ad hoc and regularly after lunch what they call their siesta. The fucking cunts want a four day week now on top of a Public Holiday off work every fucking five minutes. This week it's Dias Todos, 1st November, which means none of the fuckers will go back until Monday. Cunts. 

Different strokes...

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On your next late night dog log collecting stealth mission, I genuinely hope you stand in a fresh one, slip and break your stupid fucking neck 

How do you feel about those 200 odd XLBully dogs on death row. Any prospect of re-homing one or two with Zev. I'm sure they'd take to him straight away. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How do you feel about those 200 odd XLBully dogs on death row. Any prospect of re-homing one or two with Zev. I'm sure they'd take to him straight away. 

The deviant cunt will have his finger jabbed up the poor pooches arse hole before you can say Rohypnol laced pedigree chum 

On a serious note, XL bully’s should all be euthanized along with their owners and importers. The latter with fire

• Like 1

On 25/11/2023 at 23:24, King Billy said:

Here’s what you could have won….‘Bully’s star prize’

Do you know that every single ‘Corby Trouser Press’ that was won on Bullseye ended up being used as a rudimentary sandwich toaster on a council estate. 
 Which was actually better than going through to Bully’s Special board and gambling everything for a speedboat when you live 120 fucking miles inland at the top of a high-rise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know that every single ‘Corby Trouser Press’ that was won on Bullseye ended up being used as a rudimentary sandwich toaster on a council estate. 
 Which was actually better than going through to Bully’s Special board and gambling everything for a speedboat when you live 120 fucking miles inland at the top of a high-rise.

Some cunt I went to school with’s Dad was on Bullseye back in the day and won a microwave and a travel clock. He started strolling around at lunch time like some sort of pre Kardashian style celebrity until he got jumped and the absolute shit kicked out of him a couple of days later. I watched it happening but on balance decided he needed a wake up call the stupid fucking cunt.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Some cunt I went to school with’s Dad was on Bullseye back in the day and won a microwave and a travel clock. He started strolling around at lunch time like some sort of pre Kardashian style celebrity until he got jumped and the absolute shit kicked out of him a couple of days later. I watched it happening but on balance decided he needed a wake up call the stupid fucking cunt.

None of it meant anything. It was the bendy bully’s that are cleaning up on eBay now. The real ones that Jim Bowen touched. Dave Spikey can fuck right off. 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of it meant anything. It was the bendy bully’s that are cleaning up on eBay now. The real ones that Jim Bowen touched. Dave Spikey can fuck right off. 

"Take your time, take your time. 101 or more to win tonight's star prize that's hiding behind bully. Take your time"

"Shut up Tony ya fat cunt. I'm trying to throw darts here"!