CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WHY IS MIGRANT HYDROPHOBIA ONLY CONFINED TO BRITAIN?

and

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Personally I followed Gorgeous George but wanted to be Kendo Nagasaki (is he still with us?) I had encounters with Big Daddy, Mick McManus and Giant Haystacks as they all wrestled out of New Cross and lived near the South Circular. Mick told me to fuck off, so don't think you can insult me. McManus got there first. 

Pat Roach was better than that lot. Shirley and his spangly brother ran a pub I think.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Personally I followed Gorgeous George but wanted to be Kendo Nagasaki (is he still with us?) I had encounters with Big Daddy, Mick McManus and Giant Haystacks as they all wrestled out of New Cross and lived near the South Circular. Mick told me to fuck off, so don't think you can insult me. McManus got there first. 

You must have encountered Flash Harry Hayward and his brother Billy if you’re from that neck of the woods then? Harry owned the nightclub in Deptford High St. for about 30 odd years.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You must have encountered Flash Harry Hayward and his brother Billy if you’re from that neck of the woods then? Harry owned the nightclub in Deptford High St. for about 30 odd years.

The one that used to be a snooker club near the railway bridge? Or that place near the market.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Kendo lives in Telford he is 80.. famed for unmasking the count. The personal feud between them was a myth .. he was often seen at the count's garage in Crewe and the the count's home in Weston near Crewe. Kendo (Pete Thornley), originated from down the then A52 in the  Potteries.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Deptford Broadway. Was called ‘Cheeks’ for years then various other names ‘Champs, Futures’.

I don’t know Deptford that well. I went to the snooker club which was just past the old iron railway bridge. Further down there was a small cobbled marketplace with shops and stuff round the outside. I haven’t been there since I was twenty-ish. Is all that still there?, or have they pulled down the Victorian bridge and cobbles and replaced it all with dank concrete so as not to offend the immigrants with nasty white man architecture.

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Kendo lives in Telford he is 80.. famed for unmasking the count. The personal feud between them was a myth .. he was often seen at the count's garage in Crewe and the the count's home in Weston near Crewe. Kendo (Pete Thornley), originated from down the then A52 in the  Potteries.

Do you think Kendo really had a spiritual thing going or was it all part of the wrestling showbiz etc? 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know Deptford that well. I went to the snooker club which was just past the old iron railway bridge. Further down there was a small cobbled marketplace with shops and stuff round the outside. I haven’t been there since I was twenty-ish. Is all that still there?, or have they pulled down the Victorian bridge and cobbles and replaced it all with dank concrete so as not to offend the immigrants with nasty white man architecture.

What end of Deptford High Street is this mythical night spot? I think he is talking about Lewisham. 

39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you think Kendo really had a spiritual thing going or was it all part of the wrestling showbiz etc? 

Hong Kong fucking Phooey was a more convincing Eastern pugilist than that fat cunt. I wonder if he ever fucked Rosemary, the telephone operator? (Penry, that is, not Kendo.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Seen that BBC Arena documentary Masters of the Canvas? 

Was it like the American one called ‘Beyond The Mat’?

That was quite sad to watch. Jake Roberts and his contemporaries staple gunning each other for cheap audience thrills now that they’re too old for acrobatics.

On 19/08/2023 at 10:54, Eric Cuntman said:

Spike Milligan in a "Theres a lot of it about" sketch:

Policeman- "Ah Deptford. That's where the shit is"! 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was it like the American one called ‘Beyond The Mat’?

That was quite sad to watch. Jake Roberts and his contemporaries staple gunning each other for cheap audience thrills now that they’re too old for acrobatics.

Nooooooooooh!  It's quite esoteric or lardy da whichever way you look at it. Features Peter Blake artist does a portrait of Kendo. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6274395/Masked-wrestler-Kendo-Nagasaki-reveals-living-secret-bisexual-50-years.html

I don't know about the bisexual bit, that wasn't in the documentary! 😅 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't know about the bisexual bit

Wrestling was all about closeted irons, hidden in plain sight, there it was on your TV of a Saturday afternoon (a bit like football) sweaty blokes touching each other, pretending to be sportsmen.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't know about the bisexual bit, that wasn't in the documentary! 😅 

It was just something you added to the story in your imagination when you realised it was nearly finished and there weren’t any men getting violently bummed in it.

5 hours ago, Zev said:

Wrestling was all about closeted irons, hidden in plain sight, there it was on your TV of a Saturday afternoon (a bit like football) sweaty blokes touching each other, pretending to be sportsmen.

I didn't get that impression. I think you are projecting modern day shit and bollocks good old fashioned television Saturday fun. Fucking look at fucked up TV today in which reality shows about ER and ambulances bizarre bodies fucking gruesome murders love island banality and endless misery gutting charity ads (where's the great TV ads anymore? - reason nothing to compete against in terms of programmes) about kids with hair lips or lame donkeys, or fucking ads about cancer or (YOU ARE GOING TO DIE) life insurance or funeral cover. 

And you have the fucking cheek to besmirch the World of Wrestling and Dickie Davies Britain's answer to Howard Cosell? 🤔