CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WHY IS MIGRANT HYDROPHOBIA ONLY CONFINED TO BRITAIN?

and

Forty-one migrants have been killed in a shipwreck off Italy's Lampedusa island, according to reports.

The RAI and ANSA news agency reported on Wednesday that four people who survived the shipwreck told rescuers that they were on a boat that had set off from Sfax in Tunisia.

The survivors, three men and a woman, said the vessel had sunk on its way to Italy’s shores.

This shower of potential freeloaders didn't mind risking 'hydrophobia' in their efforts to gain something for nothing. Meanwhile, the whiny cunts in Dorset get all upset about spending their time relaxing on a boat/ship that isn't actually being put out to sea.

Is there some sort of invisible hydrophobic force-field that comes into operation when they reach the English coast?

Just WTF is going on?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm convinced the freeloaders are more likely to be suffering from shitophobia or scatophobia thanks to the amount of sewage our privatised water companies are pumping into the sea.

They'll feel right at home then, coming from their own third-world shitholes.

7 hours ago, Zev said:

Forty-one migrants have been killed in a shipwreck off Italy's Lampedusa island, according to reports.

The RAI and ANSA news agency reported on Wednesday that four people who survived the shipwreck told rescuers that they were on a boat that had set off from Sfax in Tunisia.

The survivors, three men and a woman, said the vessel had sunk on its way to Italy’s shores.

This shower of potential freeloaders didn't mind risking 'hydrophobia' in their efforts to gain something for nothing. Meanwhile, the whiny cunts in Dorset get all upset about spending their time relaxing on a boat/ship that isn't actually being put out to sea.

Is there some sort of invisible hydrophobic force-field that comes into operation when they reach the English coast?

Just WTF is going on?

Have some sympathy for the poor bastards, Zev. Apparently Joe Pasquale is the evening on board star turn.

9 hours ago, Zev said:

Just WTF is going on?

I knew you could do it 'Zev'.

I told you the other day to stop acting like a rattled cunt by mentioning Wolfie and/or Decimus in most of your output. I also recommended you write a funny response or a nomination (without mentioning the already mentioned contributors) which you've done. However both are neither funny or worthy of being a nomination and it's clear you are useless piece of shit. Go away and do not write anything more on here for a month, take this time to reflect on your life and your vile perversion. To be clear, stay away until at least the 6th of September, you hear me, cunt? 

It's starts with immediate effect so no need to respond. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I told you the other day to stop acting like a rattled cunt by mentioning Wolfie and/or Decimus in most of your output. I also recommended you write a funny response or a nomination (without mentioning the already mentioned contributors) which you've done. However both are neither funny or worthy of being a nomination and it's clear you are useless piece of shit. Go away and do not write anything more on here for a month, take this time to reflect on your life and your vile perversion. To be clear, stay away until at least the 6th of September, you hear me, cunt? 

Alright lads?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zev said:

Just WTF is going on?

Repeat bollocks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Did you rent the Frank van?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did you rent the Frank van?

What a pleasant day in N London today Frank? Just curious but was that you lurking around at ‘The Vale of Health’ this afternoon? If it was then you’re a much more impressive specimen of raw homo sapien masculinity than your many critics describe. Love the pink hot pants too. That’s why you’re still the best on here.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

@Mrs Roops you know I'm not one to make a hoo-ha, but this idiot clearly hasn't got the message. When he's not implying general noncery, it's kiddy-napping. Third time this week. 

Without doubt the most feeble attempt at grassing that I have ever seen on here.  Leave it to the experts.  SSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 5

Just now, Frank said:

You know as well as I do that only a ban can save your tired and sorry arse. 

If a minor ban is the only recourse available to a cunt supposedly suffering a temporary dip in form, then surely the complete deletion of your account is the only viable course of action going forward when considering your absolutely fucking abysmal LTP ratio.

10 hours ago, Zev said:

Just WTF is going on?

Why are you still posting on here ? 

That's a rhetorical question.

• Like 1