CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British Museum Cunt Hypocrites

ChildeHarold

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/04/british-museum-is-worlds-largest-receiver-of-stolen-goods-says-qc

https://news.sky.com/story/staff-member-sacked-after-british-museum-items-found-to-be-missing-stolen-or-damaged-12941241

The world's biggest receiver of stolen goods gets robbed. I'd fucking organise a TIK TOK Steaming Raid with a few South London possees (after all it's a stone's throw from JD Sports Oxford Street) and fucking rip the Elgin marbles etc off the walls. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/04/british-museum-is-worlds-largest-receiver-of-stolen-goods-says-qc

https://news.sky.com/story/staff-member-sacked-after-british-museum-items-found-to-be-missing-stolen-or-damaged-12941241

The world's biggest receiver of stolen goods gets robbed. I'd fucking organise a TIK TOK Steaming Raid with a few South London possees (after all it's a stone's throw from JD Sports Oxford Street) and fucking rip the Elgin marbles etc off the walls. 

If museums only contained artefacts which originated from the countries in which they were based, your much vaunted sub-saharan brothers in arms would only have display cases full of sticks, stones and shrunken heads.

Fuck off, you treasonous little worm.

• Like 3

To be fair a museum will have many items from around the world, either items on loan or gifted by another country, yes sometimes stolen..but it works for everyone who visits and i'm sure they don't consider if some ancient ballbag was a gift or stolen.

A lame protest from you Harold but you can only improve from this low point...probably not.

50 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

To be fair a museum will have many items from around the world, either items on loan or gifted by another country, yes sometimes stolen..but it works for everyone who visits and i'm sure they don't consider if some ancient ballbag was a gift or stolen.

A lame protest from you Harold but you can only improve from this low point...probably not.

There was once a French bastard who put something through the eye of another Harold which stopped that particular cunt's bleating back In the day.

In the spirit of 1066 and all that I call upon our very own illegitimate frog wanker, @Witheredscrote to pull his maggot out of whichever neighbour's wife he's been fucking this week in the time honoured Gallic tradition, and to shove it deep into this mong's cerebral cortex.

Of course that's supposing that Withers is able to locate his tiny cock alongside Harold's miniscule brain.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

A problem is that a lot of countries are not very good at looking after their own artifacts .. especially those countries whose current religious belief are at variance with the their own history. Some things should be returned if they have a true meaning to those from whom they were taken. Do not forget that in a lot of .. perhaps most cases the items were actually aid for by people who were more than willing to sell them.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

A problem is that a lot of countries are not very good at looking after their own artifacts .. especially those countries whose current religious belief are at variance with the their own history. Some things should be returned if they have a true meaning to those from whom they were taken. Do not forget that in a lot of .. perhaps most cases the items were actually aid for by people who were more than willing to sell them.

I fucking hate civilisation. I fucking hate museums and art galleries. Fucking close the lot, sell the stuff off, just have one museum. The fucking Royal Museum of Hypocrisy GB. They're all cunts from cunty private schools. As for that cunt Roy Strong don't get me started. Fucking throw in Historic England and the RHS. Fucking demolish the houses and raze the gardens into the ground. Everywhere should be a Vodafone girl council estate with high levels of anti-social behaviour, burnt out cars, betting shops and 24 hour booze outlets, fried chicken, single mothers and low academic results - in fact NO academic results. Fuck you. 

39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I fucking hate civilisation. I fucking hate museums and art galleries. Fucking close the lot, sell the stuff off, just have one museum. The fucking Royal Museum of Hypocrisy GB. They're all cunts from cunty private schools. As for that cunt Roy Strong don't get me started. Fucking throw in Historic England and the RHS. Fucking demolish the houses and raze the gardens into the ground. Everywhere should be a Vodafone girl council estate with high levels of anti-social behaviour, burnt out cars, betting shops and 24 hour booze outlets, fried chicken, single mothers and low academic results - in fact NO academic results. Fuck you. 

I am not quite that emotional about it but I do think that perhaps we have too much history and far more relics than we can afford. Here in Torbay we have Oldway Mansions, owned by the council and falling apart and boarded up, there is no way that the council could afford to restore it and a little potential to convert it to other uses and it is hidden away. I am sure thought that some American billionaire could afford and and dismantle it brick by brick and rebuild as his/her/its residence back in the US 0f A, the land coud then be sed to build a couple of hundred wimpey houses on for the locals. Throughout the UK there are plenty of these decaying mansions that will never be restored and likely fall victim to mysterious fires .. fall better to dismantle them brick by brick and flog them for rebuilding back in the USA by rich yanks who will appreciate them.

I learned more about history and culture, ours and theirs, being dragged kicking and screaming* by my parents around some of the great museums and country houses in England, than I ever did by listening to those shameful, lefty historical revisionists, that were employed by the local education authority.

Shower of fucking BLM quisling cunts.

* only a couple of years ago

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

There was once a French bastard who put something through the eye of another Harold which stopped that particular cunt's bleating back In the day.

In the spirit of 1066 and all that I call upon our very own illegitimate frog wanker, @Witheredscrote to pull his maggot out of whichever neighbour's wife he's been fucking this week in the time honoured Gallic tradition, and to shove it deep into this mong's cerebral cortex.

Of course that's supposing that Withers is able to locate his tiny cock alongside Harold's miniscule brain.

Have a nice evening 

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am not quite that emotional about it but I do think that perhaps we have too much history and far more relics than we can afford. Here in Torbay we have Oldway Mansions, owned by the council and falling apart and boarded up, there is no way that the council could afford to restore it and a little potential to convert it to other uses and it is hidden away. I am sure thought that some American billionaire could afford and and dismantle it brick by brick and rebuild as his/her/its residence back in the US 0f A, the land coud then be sed to build a couple of hundred wimpey houses on for the locals. Throughout the UK there are plenty of these decaying mansions that will never be restored and likely fall victim to mysterious fires .. fall better to dismantle them brick by brick and flog them for rebuilding back in the USA by rich yanks who will appreciate them.

I fucking hate Devon as well. 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

yawn.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am not quite that emotional about it but I do think that perhaps we have too much history and far more relics than we can afford.

Are any of your donated artefacts unaccounted for? Im guessing that most of the ancient relics related to your childhood in the stone and bronze ages will still be safely locked away, decomposing in the vaults of the Unnatural History Museum down the road (in a lead lined chest marked ‘DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 2500’).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zev said:

I learned more about history and culture, ours and theirs, being dragged kicking and screaming* by my parents around some of the great museums and country houses in England, than I ever did by listening to those shameful, lefty historical revisionists, that were employed by the local education authority.

Shower of fucking BLM quisling cunts.

* only a couple of years ago

Shut up, you fucking dummy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are any of your donated artefacts unaccounted for? Im guessing that most of the ancient relics related to your childhood in the stone and bronze ages will still be safely locked away, decomposing in the vaults of the Unnatural History Museum down the road (in a lead lined chest marked ‘DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 2500’).

You were clearly "tired and emotional" when issuing this garbage. Not up to your usual standard of pure undiluted fun. 

Guest judgetwi

The last time I went to the British Museum was about 5 years ago. There was a bunch of chairs between floors where I parked my arse. There was a young bloke sitting there who plugged his phone into a convenient wall socket. After a couple of minutes a security cunt came over and told him to pull it out of the wall. 
This phone cunt was an obvious foreign looking cunt and I thought…..well I don’t want these ponces in my country but why make a big deal about a little bit of electricity you fucking fascist? 

Well now electricity is priceless and the British Museum is staffed by foreign fucking wankers who will nick anything that isn’t nailed down. How quickly things change eh?

On 16/08/2023 at 21:49, ChildeHarold said:

You should visit the National Trust buildings. Dare to sit on one of the chairs or touch a piece of furniture and you get one of the volunteers (decrepit old cunt whose nearly dead) jumping on you like a fucking crumbly ninja, "Don't touch that" as if the item will disintegrate at the touch of a finger.

As one person once said "The building belongs to the people until they find oil under the cunt".