CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The East Anglian Air Ambulance

Decimus

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got an idea Withers, as you hate everybody... Why not create a French 'Cunts Corner' and fuck off from here. Lol. 

Now that is a brilliant idea. As I am constantly reminded, on here, that the French are all cunts, it should go very well.  Frank, being bilingual, will be the moderator.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now that is a brilliant idea. As I am constantly reminded, on here, that the French are all cunts, it should go very well.  Frank, being bilingual, will be the moderator.

You're welcome.

I absolutely hate the French, Withers, I think I've made that more than clear over the years.

But much in the same way as I feel about Drew, I've got a grudging respect for a people who so unashamedly revel in their status as a nation full of absolute fucking cunts.

Never change, you snitching, obsequious little weasel.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely hate the French, Withers, I think I've made that more than clear over the years.

But much in the same way as I feel about Drew, I've got a grudging respect for a people who so unashamedly revel in their status as a nation full of absolute fucking cunts.

Can you give us your opinion of the Germans without mentioning the War? 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

One thing I like about the frogs is that they aren't scared to take to the streets to say "non" if they don't like something. This is brave because they are up against water cannons and a police force that isn't worried about kicking the shit out of you. 

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One thing I like about the frogs is that they aren't scared to take to the streets to say "non" if they don't like something. This is brave because they are up against water cannons and a police force that isn't worried about kicking the shit out of you. 

My farming cousins are (or were) mostly hard right tories and mocked the French peasant farmers .. none of my cousins owned what would be classed as large farm. I think the largest farm was about 150 acres (actually similar to the size of farms that many of these French peasant farmers own. I did point out to my cousins that these froggies took no nonsense from anyone and many of them were raging communists, were respected and got a far better deal than did my whinging cousins .. I also pointed out that most of those hoorays Henries and Gemmas who turned up at the regular blood fests (fox hunts) thought that they were uneducated oafs and would not piss on them if they were on fire.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is brave because they are up against water cannons and a police force that isn't worried about kicking the shit out of you. 

It's also usually the first time for most of the stinking apes that they experience a good wash.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're not all cunts (well in this respect). They have a palate partial to some week-old roadkill, as do I so cut them some slack you bitter old bastards and embrace the culture of smoking Gitanes, dead squirrels, hairy arsed women and a police force clubbing you to death for as much as protesting about the age of retirement.

Just say Non and take to the streets if you're British and watch the filth kettle you.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

There was a model helicopter hovering by my window the other day .. it had red rotor tips and the smell of polystyrene glue was overwhelming.

@Decimus is stalking you, again!

Close your curtains, or buy an air-rifle and shoot his cunting drone out of the skies. 🚁🔥

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

middle aged council worker

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not fucking yet I'm not, by any definition of the term.

@Decimusmight possibly be right about the former, but absolutely right about the latter, sat in his little office, constantly monitoring CC to see if gets any 'likes' or mentions.

And the cunt expects to be paid.

Fuckin' outrageous!

19 minutes ago, Zev said:

@Decimusmight possibly be right about the former, but absolutely right about the latter, sat in his little office, constantly monitoring CC to see if gets any 'likes' or mentions.

Fuckin' outrageous!

Yes, I'm pretty sure that point was covered in my response, 8 fucking hours ago!!

Denser than Osmium cunt.

24 minutes ago, Zev said:

Fuckin' outrageous!

Zev, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the last pooper scooper job I sent ya. However another ones turned up...

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=e952179c05abd359&from=serp&prevUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indeed.com%2Fq-pooper-scooper-jobs.html

I'll personally chip in towards your flight costs to the USA (it's the United States of America, Zev, despite the job title, it doesn't mean 'Unlimited Shit Available). Get in there quick old chap, and let me know if you were successful. 

Lol. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure that point was covered in my response, 8 fucking hours ago!!

Denser than Osmium cunt.

Are you still Pudsey Bear on weekends? I seem to recall that you had a fairly vehement hatred of child abusers, which to be honest with you is your only redeeming feature.

If you are you'll be interested to know that he thinks that Myra Hindley's prison sentence was "overly harsh."

I wouldn't be surprised if the vicious little cunt is penpals with Baby P's mother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Zev, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the last pooper scooper job I sent ya. However another ones turned up...

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=e952179c05abd359&from=serp&prevUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indeed.com%2Fq-pooper-scooper-jobs.html

I'll personally chip in towards your flight costs to the USA (it's the United States of America, Zev, despite the job title, it doesn't mean 'Unlimited Shit Available). Get in there quick old chap, and let me know if you were successful. 

Lol. 

Don't you ever wish you were even slightly amusing?

Never mind, at least you got a like from your most obviously sycophantic chum, maybe he's trying to sweet-talk you for some ganja, so he can impress the boys club with his tales of another fantasy 'lost weekend' while the wife and kids are away.

LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Denser than Osmium cunt.

It's always wise to make sure you're fully understood, thanks for your input.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. 

Note it emphasises 'must love dogs'.

I fuckingwell hope you're a good liar, @Zev

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Note it emphasises 'must love dogs'.

I fuckingwell hope you're a good liar, @Zev

Indeed, he'll end up becoming the Lucy Letby of the poop scooping industry.

Let's hope that their internal investigation team is more adept than its NHS equivalent. Leaving a trail of dead dogs with cum-splattered, ruptured arseholes all over his daily route should raise some fairly obvious red flags, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Let's hope that their internal investigation team is more adept than its NHS equivalent. Leaving a trail of dead dogs with cum-splattered, ruptured arseholes all over his daily route should raise some fairly obvious red flags, though.

Once they see his surname, he'll undergo US legal proceedings with a kike attorney and judge.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Out of likes, Wolfie. Although I daren't mention the L word whilst Avi is lurking around. Apparently you and I are obsessed with them, which is probably why we're renowned for saving a screen shot and posting it after appearing on the LB in fourth place six years ago.