CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rubber Dinghy for sale used once .needs a good clean

entitled little cunt

It does make me wonder what Mr.Putin  would do in regards to all these doctors and engineers fleeing war torn France.Our wonderful prime minister is really taking the bull by the horns and sorting it out , it just goes to show that a  multi billionaire by marriage really does have the ability to act in the taxpayers best interest even whilst flying around in a private jet and no doubt sprinkling truffles, caviar and gold flakes on his cornflakes. Just goes to show how multi faceted polititions are. Simultaneously  they can fuck the economy, fuck the housing market , fuck the rental market , fuck the NHS  and welcome 80,000 of unknown origin or background into the country .That really is taking multi tasking to the limit .

Fuck me , makes ya proud .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It does make me wonder what Mr.Putin  would do in regards to all these doctors and engineers fleeing war torn France.Our wonderful prime minister is really taking the bull by the horns and sorting it out , it just goes to show that a  multi billionaire by marriage really does have the ability to act in the taxpayers best interest even whilst flying around in a private jet and no doubt sprinkling truffles, caviar and gold flakes on his cornflakes. Just goes to show how multi faceted polititions are. Simultaneously  they can fuck the economy, fuck the housing market , fuck the rental market , fuck the NHS  and welcome 80,000 of unknown origin or background into the country .That really is taking multi tasking to the limit .

What do you fucking expect when the cabinet room at number ten these days has been decked out in flock wallpaper and stinks like The Star of Bengal's disabled toilet?

When you're running a government with staff that would be more at home in a Mumbai call centre, all you're going to achieve are huge levels of corruption and infrastructure that would even leave a bare-arsed, Panjit peasant red faced with shame.

What you've got now is the worst of both worlds. The foreigners who are running things not only have the inherited morals and integrity of a second hand car salesman, but they're also working in a Tory agenda which ensures anyone else who isn't fucked over by their ponzi-scheme run economy will find themselves in due course absolutely fucked as well.

Did you vote for Brexit by any chance ELC? I bet you didn't think "taking back control" would entail your top level government administration being run by crooked, sub-continent curry wallahs. I bet you almost wish those fucking Polish scum who worked 70 hours a week so you could buy a pukka pie for under two quid would come back, too.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking of which; stood behind some fat northerner at breakfast this morning and he had a tat of Churchill with the words "no surrender" on his calf. I was wondering if @King Billyhad one with Paisley?

Not unless Ian Paisley was usually seen with a window cleaners bucket on his head.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not unless Ian Paisley was usually seen with a window cleaners bucket on his head.

It’s not a bucket Eric. It’s an accurate depiction of what at the time was cutting edge bespoke protective headwear for the discerning outlaw. OK it does look a bit like a bucket tbf but it’s definitely not, so take that back or else.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2023 at 20:25, entitled little cunt said:

Can you imagine France or Germany having an Indian President or Chancellor? 

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not a bucket Eric. It’s an accurate depiction of what at the time was cutting edge bespoke protective headwear for the discerning outlaw. OK it does look a bit like a bucket tbf but it’s definitely not, so take that back or else.

No I’m sorry. I’ve looked at the real thing and it’s definitely a bucket. An ‘Acme Galvanator model 14’. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I’m sorry. I’ve looked at the real thing and it’s definitely a bucket. An ‘Acme Galvanator model 14’. 

By ‘real thing’ do you mean a ‘real bucket’, or the ‘real homemade armoured headgear’ which Ned Kelly famously wore, and is exhibited at the State Library in Melbourne? I’ve been fortunate enough to see the artefact in question, and I’ve also been fortunate enough to live with a woman who I’ve witnessed using a bucket (and a mop) on many occasions in my actual home, so I do know the difference Eric. 
This is all a bit ‘deja vu’ tbh Eric. I had a fight with a mate of mine the other week after he refused to apologise for saying that Ned’s guns looked like plastic Mr Muscle sprays. 

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

By ‘real thing’ do you mean a ‘real bucket’, or the ‘real homemade armoured headgear’ which Ned Kelly famously wore, and is exhibited at the State Library in Melbourne? I’ve been fortunate enough to see the artefact in question, and I’ve also been fortunate enough to live with a woman who I’ve witnessed using a bucket (and a mop) on many occasions in my actual home, so I do know the difference Eric. 
This is all a bit ‘deja vu’ tbh Eric. I had a fight with a mate of mine the other week after he refused to apologise for saying that Ned’s guns looked like plastic Mr Muscle sprays. 

You need to fucking calm down.