CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First Transgender Cricketer Set For Debut

Neil

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Calm down Jake, I posed a valid observation. You do yourself no service by coming across as an easily triggered individual.

Might I suggest that you might win punters over by explaining what the accepted definition of Transhumanism is and how the push for mass transgenderism achieves that aim. Telling everyone that they are "lazy fucking spastics" and to research a niche subject themselves will invite a tumbleweed response, or perhaps you're too lazy to articulate your POV. Yes?

I know nothing about “transhumanism” Mr Roops and have no interest in this gobbledygook bullshit. But I’m pretty sure they don’t take it up the arse.

Perhaps you could educate me on the subject?

Thankyou.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I know nothing about “transhumanism” Mr Roops and have no interest in this gobbledygook bullshit. But I’m pretty sure they don’t take it up the arse.

Perhaps you could educate me on the subject?

Thankyou.

I don’t know what it means either but I’m fairly sure it’s one of those words used to describe stupid fucking confused cunts that think they’re reptiles or plants or something. 

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I couldn't give a fuck about anything that's said about me on here or anywhere else for that matter, surely you can work that out after all these years, it's all a game and a laugh to me ginge...hence, Mick taylor, Thundercunt, claw hammers, nuns and whatever else i have had a fetish for on these pages.

You on the other hand get your Y-Fronts in a twist every time someone mugs you off and then you project it back as if it's them who are rattled.

Have a good weekend ginge, don't do anything i wouldn't, like get another booster.

So now you're retreating into "I was only having a laugh"...:rolleyes:

Jake you have form for this. You post something that you believe to be profound and inciteful, yet when challenged instead of saying, "well your wrong, and this why..." you immediately throw a wobbly, deflect and trot out tired old tropes and pejoratives. You do this every time. Your BS is shallow and obvious.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So now you're retreating into "I was only having a laugh"...:rolleyes:

Jake you have form for this. You post something that you believe to be profound and inciteful, yet when challenged instead of saying, "well your wrong, and this why..." you immediately throw a wobbly, deflect and trot out tired old tropes and pejoratives. You do this every time. Your BS is shallow and obvious.

How the fuck do you know what he ‘believed?’ You stupid old cow. This is CC, not a Question Time debate. Guess what? I actually don’t really know what Linda Bellingham’s vulva smelled like it in the early 80’s and I admit, she never stayed in our cock-loft. You fucking idiot.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuck do you know what he ‘believed?’ You stupid old cow. This is CC, not a Question Time debate. Guess what? I actually don’t really know what Linda Bellingham’s vulva smelled like it in the early 80’s and I admit, she never stayed in our cock-loft. You fucking idiot.

You made all them things up?

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

'Cos he told us...

On 31/08/2023 at 10:53, Jake The Muss said:

I think tranny sports should have a separate category for them but that's not going to happen because as the crow flies, there's not enough of them. So they're a minority with a big cunting microphone blurting their bullshit on every cunt, Wake up, this is part of the transhumanism agenda.

Research it thoroughly, you fucking lazy spastics.

...that and his incessant prattling on about his "instincts" and "belief system".

Here's a thought, DC; there would be less chance of you stepping on landmines if you took the simple expedient of not being an appalling snide and brownnose, that way you might not end up being *that* "fucking idiot".

I did warn you... 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I reckon it stunk of Bovril.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon it stunk of Bovril.

I don’t mean to be pedantic Drew, but it was ‘OXO’. Her husband was Cassandra’s dad out of ‘Only Fools & Horses’.

You may also remember the Birds Eye couple. A pair of retarded northern teenagers who fell in love over a beef burger in the 70s. They don’t make adverts like that anymore. 

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t mean to be pedantic Drew, but it was ‘OXO’. Her husband was Cassandra’s dad out of ‘Only Fools & Horses’.

You may also remember the Birds Eye couple. A pair of retarded northern teenagers who fell in love over a beef burger in the 70s. They don’t make adverts like that anymore. 

It wasn't. Cassandra's dad played the fat cunt whose death caused the Dunny in the Wold byelection in Blackadder 3.

OXO dad was one of the coppers who knocked out Rik in the Young Ones

You're welcome

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It wasn't. Cassandra's dad played the fat cunt whose death caused the Dunny in the Wold byelection in Blackadder 3.

You're welcome

Oh yeah. Cassandra’s dad was the bloke who played creepy Charles in ‘Survivors’. The 70s drama about a global flu pandemic that did actually kill 99% of the population.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're welcome

And it WAS oxo not bovril. Don’t be semantic when I’m being pedantic.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

'Cos he told us...

...that and his incessant prattling on about his "instincts" and "belief system".

Here's a thought, DC; there would be less chance of you stepping on landmines if you took the simple expedient of not being an appalling snide and brownnose, that way you might not end up being *that* "fucking idiot.

I did warn you... 

is it the kids or the breadwinner? What’s happened at home? He’s not been at it again, surely?

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know it was OXO but I was being ironic. It was either going to be Bovril or Sage & Onion Paxo.

Pissed on my fucking chips again @Eric Cuntman

How do you think I feel.. she corrected me while I was correcting someone else! 
 From this point forth and with immediate effect, I shall be buying lucky heather and getting my laundry done elsewhere. 

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I know nothing

You're not wrong, Solly.

Coincedentally Sachs was a Jew as well. For a race of people destined to live in the Promised Land, there's plenty of you stinking up the place, still.

Here's a suggestion, why don't you take your lovely blue passport and before sticking it up your arse fuck off back 'home'?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How do you think I feel.. she corrected me while I was correcting someone else! 
 From this point forth and with immediate effect, I shall be buying lucky heather and getting my laundry done elsewhere. 

Well, they say two wrongs make a right, or have I got that right as well..., I mean wrong.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

'Cos he told us...

Here's a thought, DC; there would be less chance of you stepping on landmines if you took the simple expedient of not being an appalling snide and brownnose, that way you might not end up being *that* "fucking idiot".

I did warn you... 

If you had to pick just one thing about yourself that makes you so popular and loved by everyone on here, what would you choose? 🤣