CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

France mocked for Martin Luther King tribute featuring all white cast

and

France’s education ministry has withdrawn a video intended to pay tribute to Martin Luther King Junior’s “I have a dream” speech that featured only white children after receiving a deluge of criticism over the clip.

Published to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the civil rights leader’s famous address calling for an end to racism, the one-minute clip features five children speaking in English about their dreams for a greener planet and equal rights.

“I have a dream of a world where we are all equal,” says Léo, 14, in the clip. “Boys, girls, women, men, tall, small, fat, slim, Christian, Muslim.”

The clip was denounced as “shameful”, “shameless” and “catastrophic”, with detractors expressing incredulity over the lack of diversity among its cast.

Reacting to the outrage, the education ministry said in an initial follow-up post that the children featured in the video were the winners of an English-language public speaking competition.

But by midday on Wednesday, officials had pulled the video entirely.

“Faced with the confusion caused by this video and the violence of certain comments towards the students who had enthusiastically invested in this project, the communication department of the ministry decided to remove this video from its social networks,” it said.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/france-mocked-for-martin-luther-king-tribute-featuring-all-white-cast/ar-AA1fZRKY?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=174500d1a6764fb681cde96d6aaabd13&ei=56#image=1

How queer

Apparently, if you're white you can't pay tribute to the black Civil Rights campaigner. Maybe the education authority didn't realise that black kiddies in France evidently don't give a fuck about things like that and had no interest in the black lives that did matter?

21 minutes ago, Zev said:

France’s education ministry has withdrawn a video intended to pay tribute to Martin Luther King Junior’s “I have a dream” speech that featured only white children after receiving a deluge of criticism over the clip.

Published to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the civil rights leader’s famous address calling for an end to racism, the one-minute clip features five children speaking in English about their dreams for a greener planet and equal rights.

“I have a dream of a world where we are all equal,” says Léo, 14, in the clip. “Boys, girls, women, men, tall, small, fat, slim, Christian, Muslim.”

The clip was denounced as “shameful”, “shameless” and “catastrophic”, with detractors expressing incredulity over the lack of diversity among its cast.

Reacting to the outrage, the education ministry said in an initial follow-up post that the children featured in the video were the winners of an English-language public speaking competition.

“Faced with the confusion caused by this video and the violence of certain comments towards the students who had enthusiastically invested in this project, the communication department of the ministry decided to remove this video from its social networks,” it said.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/france-mocked-for-martin-luther-king-tribute-featuring-all-white-cast/ar-AA1fZRKY?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=174500d1a6764fb681cde96d6aaabd13&ei=56#image=1

How queer

Apparently, if you're white you can't pay tribute to the black Civil Rights campaigner. Maybe the education authority didn't realise that black kiddies in France evidently don't give a fuck about things like that and had no interest in the black lives that did matter?

I notice little Leo left the Jews out. Anti-semitic little French cunt.

1 hour ago, Zev said:

How queer

Oooh, look at Rabbi Shit. Another nom about race and colour.

There's unfinished business on the other one you created, you thoroughly dislikeable floater. If you create a platform for discussion, then why run from it when others respond to engage?

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The good Dr King did write Abba's 'I have a Dream'. 

Won’t be long before the FBI files containing recordings of him and some clergyman noncing up a 14 year old girl are subject to disclosure and scrutiny. BLM are going to disappear up their own arse for good when their symbolic messiah is exposed as a pea dough.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Won’t be long before the FBI files containing recordings of him and some clergyman noncing up a 14 year old girl are subject to disclosure and scrutiny. BLM are going to disappear up their own arse for good when their symbolic messiah is exposed as a pea dough.

No such thing as a black peado. Michael Jackson was not guilty which proves my argument. Although, technically he wasn't black. I fink! 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No such thing as a black peado. Michael Jackson was not guilty which proves my argument. Although, technically he wasn't black. I fink! 

He was black. He had a skin condition, which also reshaped his nose, ears, cheekbones, chin and hairline. And caused all of his UNDISPUTEDLY BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN to be born Caucasian.

Anyone who says otherwise is a racist, and In Michael’s own words… “oooh, so iiiggnnooorant, iignnorant! Ooo-hoo! Shamone kiddyfucka!”

3 hours ago, Zev said:

How queer

At least they weren't English.

4 hours ago, Zev said:

How queer

Talking of French racism, you'll no doubt be disappointed to hear that there's no Émile Zola here to save you from the mob.

The court of public opinion, much in a similar manner to the early stages of the Dreyfus Affair, judges you to be a filthy, Jewish worm, with no more right to share the same oxygen as your English betters than the basest forms of parasitic life.

Get off my site.

Blacks in France are completely different from the West African diaspora re-engineering south east London or the West Indian migrants that came before them. Most of them are educated Francophiles albeit working shit jobs but eager to get on. The dreadlocks drop out is non-existent - except a small colony in Marseilles. The real problem is the Arab elements in north west France round Lille and to some extent in the south west. There's a real chip on their shoulders especially among the older guys who come from a hierarchical society and expect respect for just breathing. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

have a plate of chops our Kes

Ding stalking the halls of St. Jimmy's in Leeds, a kestrel shitting on his shoulder. Hand buzzer in one hand, squirting carnation in the other. 

It's all fun and frolics on the wards until the Benny Hill theme tune kicks in and someone gets raped.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding stalking the halls of St. Jimmy's in Leeds, a kestrel shitting on his shoulder. Hand buzzer in one hand, squirting carnation in the other. 

It's all fun and frolics on the wards until the Benny Hill theme tune kicks in and someone gets raped.

You still miss him.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You still miss him.

We were The Corner's Tom and Jerry, in that you thought it was all harmless fun whilst you were young.

Then you grow up and realise the sinister undertones, in this case it was that Ding turned out to be a serial sex case.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Talking of French racism, you'll no doubt be disappointed to hear that there's no Émile Zola here to save you from the mob.

The court of public opinion, much in a similar manner to the early stages of the Dreyfus Affair, judges you to be a filthy, Jewish worm, with no more right to share the same oxygen as your English betters than the basest forms of parasitic life.

Get off my site.

@Decimus, I respectfully suggest you forget this shit, and address a far more important issue.  I have read that your Post Office is dumping Royal Mail, as they are inefficient, and unreliable, and have 'signed up' with DPD (owned by La Poste) for deliveries. Get off your lazy fat arse, and write a strong letter.

Good old Brexit.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, I respectfully suggest you forget this shit, and address a far more important issue.  I have read that your Post Office is dumping Royal Mail, as they are inefficient, and unreliable, and have 'signed up' with DPD (owned by La Poste) for deliveries. Get off your lazy fat arse, and write a strong letter.

Good old Brexit.

As I don't live in the Edwardian age, I'm not in the habit of penning handwritten missives so I couldn't really care less who runs the postal service. 

If pushed, though, I'd be quite partial to a French postman so I could set my fucking dog on him.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As I don't live in the Edwardian age, I'm not in the habit of penning handwritten missives so I couldn't really care less who runs the postal service. 

If pushed, though, I'd be quite partial to a French postman so I could set my fucking dog on him.

French postmen move so fast, your fucking poodle wouldn't catch up with them.