CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistani understatement

entitled little cunt

Just when you think human behaviour has reached the lowest level possible  along comes this .

A ten year-old girl suffered catastrophic injury sustained over a "period of time ". Injuries that killed the poor kid .

Her step mother and  that "thing" sitting next to her described it as an "Incident" after running like rats back to Pakistan.An Incident. Really. Is that right .

They are also being harassed  apparently .Oh really .A ten year old kid is dead and they think they're being harassed.

What the fuck is wrong with people .Pakistan should be marching them under guard to the airport to get them back right   now .

Infact send the SAS in to get them , blind fold them and fly them back  right now .

Lets gather some human credibility , maybe just do whats actually right rather than  sticking to political and cultural protocol .

When the truth is out and the guilty are punished , God help them .

There's going to be a que a mile long waiting to pay them a visit  armed  with pliers , hammers and basically anything else that can cause excruciating pain.

No doubt it will take months to get them back here to find out just exactly  what happened whilst they are "harrassed".

No doubt the  community that shares its "culture "in this country will speak out just like it always does at times like these.

We have had enough of this shit .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just when you think human behaviour has reached the lowest level possible  along comes this .

A ten year-old girl suffered catastrophic injury sustained over a "period of time ". Injuries that killed the poor kid .

Her step mother and  that "thing" sitting next to her described it as an "Incident" after running like rats back to Pakistan.An Incident. Really. Is that right .

They are also being harassed  apparently .Oh really .A ten year old kid is dead and they think they're being harassed.

What the fuck is wrong with people .Pakistan should be marching them under guard to the airport to get them back right   now .

Infact send the SAS in to get them , blind fold them and fly them back  right now .

Lets gather some human credibility , maybe just do whats actually right rather than  sticking to political and cultural protocol .

There's going to be a que a mile long waiting to pay them a visit  armed  with pliers , hammers and basically anything else that can cause excruciating pain.

No doubt it will take months to get them back here to find out just exactly  what happened whilst they are "harrassed".

No doubt the  community that shares its "culture "in this country will speak out just like it always does at times like these.

I've seen the video and I have to say that they appear to have a better grasp of the English language than yourself.

Are you some sort of fucking Somalian?

• Like 1

On 06/09/2023 at 19:49, entitled little cunt said:

They would say it is the traumatic stress of trying to adapt and live in British society that has contributed to this child abuse. They may have a point as, to me, child neglect, abuse and murder are so common and widespread in our hallowed nation of dog lovers I can't see you can criticise Pakistan who seem to be carrying out a search for these fugitives. I refer you to the recent case of a cunt raping and murdering his sister - 22 years. The cunt who killed a cyclist, drove away then went back to hide the body - 12 years. Yeah? Or why any child murderer should not get life means life, man or woman, especially the woman if she couldn't get to a police station and didn't. Why were not these cunts held on remand from day one of the investigation? Look at fucking Wandsworth HMP on the news now. It's all FALLING TO PIECES IN THIS COUNTRY EXCEPT FOR THE FAT CATS. 

PS Baroness Mone just bought a new luxury sailing yacht. She's probably picking up House of Lords expenses as we speak. 

LOL

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They would say it is the traumatic stress of trying to adapt and live in British society that has contributed to this child abuse. They may have a point as, to me, child neglect, abuse and murder are so common and widespread in our hallowed nation of dog lovers I can't see you can criticise Pakistan who seem to be carrying out a search for these fugitives. I refer you to the recent case of a cunt raping and murdering his sister - 22 years. The cunt who killed a cyclist, drove away then went back to hide the body - 12 years. Yeah? Or why any child murderer should not get life means life, man or woman, especially the woman if she couldn't get to a police station and didn't. Why were not these cunts held on remand from day one of the investigation? Look at fucking Wandsworth HMP on the news now. It's all FALLING TO PIECES IN THIS COUNTRY EXCEPT FOR THE FAT CATS. 

PS Baroness Mone just bought a new luxury sailing yacht. She's probably picking up House of Lords expenses as we speak. 

LOL

Aitch, you're coming across like the bastard love child of Wat Tyler and Rosie Jones.

I might appreciate the cheap Alexei Sayle impersonation, but I've got a feeling that everybody else wants you dead.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Very Metaxas, and it's not even Ohi Day yet.

Forget this shit. I notice that Bubba has been lurking. Having just read his last post, I hope the boring 'jumpers for goalposts' Welsh twat disappears again.

@Bubba, keep feeding your face with pies and chips, and die.

On 29/11/2022 at 21:06, Bubba said:

What an absolutely terrible half of ‘football’. 

Pickford taking the piss out of the awful Allen shot towards the end being the highlight. 

Despite needing 4 goals (as it stands), we’ve got Ian Rush hoping for some free kick magic from Bale. Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

God without the Devil is irrelevant. Which one’s which?

Evening, Eric. My hand slipped and logged in whilst I was having a crafty wank the other day; it took mere seconds for that slippery French piece of shit to start quoting me, desperate for my attention. 

He makes me sick. 

It’s clear I’m the best on here. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Evening, Eric. My hand slipped and logged in whilst I was having a crafty wank the other day; it took mere seconds for that slippery French piece of shit to start quoting me, desperate for my attention. 

He makes me sick. 

I make myself sick Bubba, don't feel bad about it.

18 minutes ago, Bubba said:

He makes me sick. 

I looked at your profile this morning and it said you hadn’t logged in for ages. But you probably remember my luddidity. 
 Welcome back anyway. At last, something interesting. Heard from gaylord Stickers?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I looked at your profile this morning and it said you hadn’t logged in for ages. But you probably remember my luddidity. 
 Welcome back anyway. At last, something interesting. Heard from gaylord Stickers?

He’s one lazy Cunt. He’s probably disgusted at the lack of quality on here. It’s a crying shame. I pine for the days when he kicked my vulva in, I really do.