CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Media/All Blecks are innocent

Mike Hunt

My parents used to say to me that banks were a "necessary evil". I'd prefer to label the media that way.

In their view anyone who shoots a white person, be it the police, gangsters or even - Heaven forbid - a bleck person, it's barely worth a mention.

But when a bleck person is shot, especially when they're unarmed, they're suddenly an effing saint with the media, as we already know and they can't wait to fan the eternal bleck flames of victimhood.  Because we need our regular reminder from the cunts that the police only ever arrest and/or shoot bleck people and they never, ever do anything to cause it themselves, because they're too busy looking after the poor or dancing around the baptist church.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-police-officer-appears-court-over-black-mans-death-2023-09-21/

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

My parents used to say to me that banks were a "necessary evil". I'd prefer to label the media that way.

In their view anyone who shoots a white person, be it the police, gangsters or even - Heaven forbid - a bleck person, it's barely worth a mention.

But when a bleck person is shot, especially when they're unarmed, they're suddenly an effing saint with the media, as we already know and they can't wait to fan the eternal bleck flames of victimhood.  Because we need our regular reminder from the cunts that the police only ever arrest and/or shoot bleck people and they never, ever do anything to cause it themselves, because they're too busy looking after the poor or dancing around the baptist church.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-police-officer-appears-court-over-black-mans-death-2023-09-21/

Another one of their victimhood tricks, is moving into a really nice area, driving away all the existing residents with violence, theft and intimidation. When everybody normal has buggered off, there’s nobody left to steal from. So they start stealing from each other, starting wars and destroying and burning everything.

Then when everything’s been burned, smashed up and covered in graffiti, they invite the BBC to visit and claim that they’re forced to live in this shit because of racism. Planet of the fucking apes.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

That report looks like it was written by a 12 year old.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Honest question, Mikey. You’re pushing the wife in her wheelchair one night. You make the wrong turn and a mob of machete wielding dark-devils are running towards you. Would you leave her & save yourself?

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Honest question, Mikey. You’re pushing the wife in her wheelchair one night. You make the wrong turn and a mob of machete wielding dark-devils are running towards you. Would you leave her & save yourself?

Well DC, with Mrs H's state of health we must always take precautions, so we never venture out unprepared.  When threatened by machete-wielding neanderthal of the dark variety, my good wife promptly reaches into her bag and produces a bunch of ripe bananas.  She makes gestures at the ape to show them we don't have banana trees (or yellow birds) in this country, so no need for a machete to cut them off.  She then proceeds to peel one and hand it to the chimp, who beats his chest, puts down the machete, grabs the banana and scurries away, makes funny noises.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Well DC, with Mrs H's state of health we must always take precautions, so we never venture out unprepared.  When threatened by machete-wielding neanderthal of the dark variety, my good wife promptly reaches into her bag and produces a bunch of ripe bananas.  She makes gestures at the ape to show them we don't have banana trees (or yellow birds) in this country, so no need for a machete to cut them off.  She then proceeds to peel one and hand it to the chimp, who beats his chest, puts down the machete, grabs the banana and scurries away, makes funny noises.

Never been to Toxteth have you?

24 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I’ve got a 1.8 Fiat twin-cam engine going spare. Mounted between the wheels of Mrs Mike’s conveyance, and fitted with a twist and go ignition and throttle combination. You could have a little running board to stand on too. The power to weight ratio would be phenomenal and I confidently predict that you would be able to escape from even the most nimble of aspiring footballers/architects/rappers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I think Mrs H should undergo cutting edge surgery and have a prosthetic banana permanently fitted - apart from self defence it might enhance your married life.