CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Does Sadiq khan sleep soundly

entitled little cunt

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Give it a rest you fucking tit, you have the political acumen of a boiled potato. Globo-homo corp co-opted the dimwits on the left long ago.

I think you have over estimated him tbh. But he may reach the dizzy heights you mention one day (if he found himself locked in a closed down library for about ten years).

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hello Alan Parker calling. The greatest group of all time The Clash. Let's have it London's Burning. I repeat for all those brainwashed slaves of the system out there. 

T H E   C L A S H

The system is murdering the working classes in Jaywick and those other areas you speak of. 

I HAVE A DREAM

ONE DAY ALL OF JAYWICK WILL BE FREE. RISE UP. REBEL. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR CHAINS. 

Alan Parker

Harold, I've met Mick Jones and sound engineered a band he's affiliated and performed with etc. A proper rock star and top geezer. I'm a man of extremes Harold, I like the finer things but I'm for the people. I like order, but am a bit of an anarchist. I like some of your views, Harold. The ever increasing gap between the rich and poor is shocking, London being one of the worst examples. Let's have a riot and get the rich bastard's... Stay away from my flat in Notting Hill though, do you understand?

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, I've met Mick Jones and sound engineered a band he's affiliated and performed with etc. A proper rock star and top geezer. I'm a man of extremes Harold, I like the finer things but I'm for the people. I like order, but am a bit of an anarchist. I like some of your views, Harold. The ever increasing gap between the rich and poor is shocking, London being one of the worst examples. Let's have a riot and get the rich bastard's... Stay away from my flat in Notting Hill though, do you understand?

It's only a short walk from my flat overlooking Marble Arch so don't tempt me you serf. 

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The ever increasing gap between the rich and poor is shocking,

True. It’s about the only positive thing I can think of that’s happening at the moment . I don’t think I could carry on if I had to live near (or even worse, talk to) the grubby cunts that probably shop at Primark or somewhere equally vile.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck me "perplexed and bewildered" being applied to Anglo-Irish relations in the last century has me wretching with laughter. This really is Wankerism not seen or heard of since the halcyon days of Roy Jenkins and the SD breakaway. 

PS SD has nothing to do with the burning sensation in the anal passage caused by a sxually transmitted disease (I thought you'd understand that one better)

...only kidding LOL

You have no need to reply.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The cause: 

SINGLE PARENT FAMILIES

The culprit:

THE BBC 's RELENTLESS FEMINIST AGENDA since the 1950s starting with women into work and now hi-jacked by aggressive American man haters. 

Well observed, and even more impressive as you’ve probably never met an actual woman, judging by everything you’ve ever posted on here.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well observed, and even more impressive as you’ve probably never met an actual woman, judging by everything you’ve ever posted on here.

One more culprit:  irresponsible black cunts who are invited to impregnate teen girls so they can get a council flat and get a free ride on welfare. 

I'm not sure whether the description fits you exactly but it's a good enough match in the eyes of the law. Nicked! 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

One more culprit:  irresponsible black cunts who are invited to impregnate teen girls so they can get a council flat and get a free ride on welfare. 

I'm not sure whether the description fits you exactly but it's a good enough match in the eyes of the law. Nicked! 

It rarely results in them getting a council flat. Most black men already have their bags packed before the strip turns blue on the pregnancy test.

They get the council flat as part of the compensation package after being arrested for a crime that they definitely committed but played the race card to weasel out of the consequences. Probably beating up the white girlfriend for suggesting he’s the father.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It rarely results in them getting a council flat. Most black men already have their bags packed before the strip turns blue on the pregnancy test.

They get the council flat as part of the compensation package after being arrested for a crime that they definitely committed but played the race card to weasel out of the consequences. Probably beating up the white girlfriend for suggesting he’s the father.

They know all the tricks. Usually got a nice house back in Jamaica too, just travel back to UK to get NHS treatment. They know how to work the fucking system whereas your average white fucker is a prisoner of the system, a Norman serf. One of Jeremy Hunt's deserving poor.... Fuck me, that Tory Conference is a fucking sad spectacle of clichés and tired worn out shit. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They know all the tricks. Usually got a nice house back in Jamaica too, just travel back to UK to get NHS treatment. They know how to work the fucking system whereas your average white fucker is a prisoner of the system, a Norman serf. One of Jeremy Hunt's deserving poor.... Fuck me, that Tory Conference is a fucking sad spectacle of clichés and tired worn out shit. 

I concur.

Where the fuck is Patrick Magee when you need the cunt?

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’d still smash the granny out of it though.

Not unpleasant to look at, but a thieving cunt nonetheless. Being unhinged as I am, I really want to commit acts of gratuitous violence unto Zahawi, Hancock and Javid.

In reality, the only catharsis I will obtain will be watching the general election results programme and seeing many tory bastards getting royally fucked over. Nothing hurts more than losing power. However, the catharsis will be transient, as the next lot of anti white labour wankers gleefully replace them.

• Like 1