CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Biden super hero

entitled little cunt

33 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You don't belong here.

Fuck off and die.

Now now Richard. ELC may not be the most dynamic of contributors, but he does have internal anger, non-woke opinions and an eccentric and unpredictable side. This is exactly where he belongs. 

I did like the “fuck off and die” bit though. 

On 19/10/2023 at 19:15, entitled little cunt said:

You really are just letting yourself down again.

That's assuming he was ever in the 'up' position to be let down from.

The only 'high' he's ever had was after stoking-up his crack pipe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't know whether this is just due to ageing and the shrinking of the skull etc but Biden has the fucking most devious crafty cunning face I have ever seen. He's definitely in a zone of complete separation from morality or reality. 

He's also a donut. 

He looks like his face is made of Spam. I bet he stinks of piss.

On 19/10/2023 at 21:05, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now you've said it, it makes sense. I've found it odd that Withers always appears at the same time Frank is on here, thinking about it. 

The only reason @Witheredscroteposts at the same time as @Frank is one is invariably hanging out of the back of the other, like some disgusting garlic and goose shit smelling conjoined twin

They make me sick

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The words of a professional. 

I've noticed you getting all excited at the mention bumholes etc Harold. Are you a bender fluid, transbumbder sort of bloke? It's 2023 Harold and being a freak is apparently normal in these times. As you're 70 and will no doubt be dead soon enough, why not tell the world and ease the burden. 

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've noticed you getting all excited at the mention bumholes etc Harold. Are you a bender fluid, transbumbder sort of bloke? It's 2023 Harold and being a freak is apparently normal in these times. As you're 70 and will no doubt be dead soon enough, why not tell the world and ease the burden. 

The only burden I can see is your fucking whining on about bum holes, calling himself "Old", then accusing me being 70 and wishing me dead. Lots of fucking holes in your pot shots. Or rather not much holing with your pot shots or looking for bum holes to have a pot shot at. It's true I'm one mixed up fucker and it's all your fault Old Chap grooming ChildeHarold on CC.