CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Its OK, David Lammy is on a middle east tour

entitled little cunt

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

You'd be the first one into the ovens if Hitler came back tomorrow. And not because you're a Jew, but because of your mentally subnormal intelligence and sexual deviancy.

You really are a filthy little untermencsh with about as much in common with the average homo sapien as a damp patch of lichen.

Oh, look, you got a like from your boyfriend, how sweet 😍

On 02/11/2023 at 11:15, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, you're been very abusive of late. Please desist, it's beneath you.

I'm off to a wedding in the Alsace tomorrow. What to wear?  I've p.m'd you for some tips.

https://www.ozwaldboateng.co.uk/hats/p/purple-tribal-silk-beret

https://www.ozwaldboateng.co.uk/kimonos-kaftans/p/blue-green-tribal-silk-kaftan

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not claiming that Mrs. D is a fashionista, far from it. Think polyester knickers, laddered tights and Vans. But if she ever came home wearing any of that, I'd knock her fucking teeth out.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Spooky. I was putting my suit away this morning after an evening of over-indulging, it was the daughter’s graduation. She’s as thick as pigshit as are all of her pals…yet…they all got first-class degrees courtesy, I maintain, of AI. Anyway, thumbing through my suit collection I noticed my Boeteng whistle was missing. Turns out Mrs C has gifted it to a friend’s husband as ‘there’s no chance of you ever fitting into a 30” waist trouser again!’ What a cuntess. I vaguely remember her doing this but I’d forgotten. I intended to be buried in that whistle, Frank…it was a stunner and I don’t think it unreasonable of me to assume that once the cancer had took hold and ripped through me, that outfit would have fitted me like a glove. It’s ruined my day, along with my plans for the future.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spooky. I was putting my suit away this morning after an evening of over-indulging, it was the daughter’s graduation. She’s as thick as pigshit as are all of her pals…yet…they all got first-class degrees courtesy, I maintain, of AI. Anyway, thumbing through my suit collection I noticed my Boeteng whistle was missing. Turns out Mrs C has gifted it to a friend’s husband as ‘there’s no chance of you ever fitting into a 30” waist trouser again!’ What a cuntess. I vaguely remember her doing this but I’d forgotten. I intended to be buried in that whistle, Frank…it was a stunner and I don’t think it unreasonable of me to assume that once the cancer had took hold and ripped through me, that outfit would have fitted me like a glove. It’s ruined my day, along with my plans for the future.

Poof.

18 minutes ago, and said:

Narcissist and violent misogynist, we can only wonder why she married such a fuckin' charmer.

Not at all. My wife’s a cheeky cunt. Recently she’s started hitting me back. She’s that horrible that when she was in a battered wife’s refuge last month, even they kicked fuck out of her. Lol…fuck off…etc.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Started well. Poor punctuation and your timing’s not great. Overall it’s far too busy to be humorous. Do it again. 

Sap. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers is closer to 80 than 70 so hopefully he’s not got long. Winter flu would finish him

Fingers crossed 

I heard he took three double doses of flu vaccine to each buttock just for the hell of it. The cunt lives dangerously considering it was an alley at 2.00 am in the morning outside XL Gay Club London Bridge Arches. 

PS never been there, read about it, somewhere, I think, maybe.... 

On 02/11/2023 at 20:20, Decimus said:

1: The Israeli's just want to live without having some bunch of religious fanatics lob missiles  over when ever they feel like it

Perhaps they should have thought about that over the last 56 years that they have been illegally occupying Palestinian land. Actions have repercussions, and no one with more than two brain cells would deny an occupied people the right to throw off their oppressors. Do you think the Ukrainian people who are fighting and dying to rid parts of their country of an illegally occupying force are also terrorists?

2: If, as the BBC maintain Hamas are militants and freedom  fighters surely they should have attacked the IDF, not innocent unarmed youngsters at a music festival

At no point in time has the BBC described Hamas as freedom fighters. Please point out an example of where they have done so. Also, if Israel is apparently a civilised force for good, should they not also avoid killing innocent non-combatants to the best of their ability? Indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas to kill one Hamas leader at the expense of hundreds of innocent lives is no less morally repugnant than the murders commited by Hamas fighters.

3: Those in Gaza are suffering because of the actions and intransigence of those they voted in to serve them .Hamas

The current Hamas regime have not been voted in by citizens of Gaza, Hamas has suspended and not allowed any election since 2006. The innocent people who you think deserve to die because they vote for Hamas have done no such thing. Do you still think that makes them legitimate targets?

4: Fucking idiot cunts .

The only idiot in your poorly thought out and researched, lazy Zionist outburst is you. Hopefully you'll express your stupid opinions in the wrong place and get your fucking kippah smashed into your thick, stupid cunt head.

5: Fuck off.

Once again after  starting off well you end up in some weird throw your toys out the pram infantile outburst .It's typical left wing behaviour. They go off on one in some form of self righteous rant then get to point of overload and end up with spurting out clap trap .When the fuckers disrespect rememberence  Sunday and the cenotaph  ,   which they will , no doubt you'll  still be in full support .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Once again after  starting off well you end up in some weird throw your toys out the pram infantile outburst .It's typical left wing behaviour. They go off on one in some form of self righteous rant then get to point of overload and end up with spurting out clap trap .When the fuckers disrespect rememberence  Sunday and the cenotaph  ,   which they will , no doubt you'll  still be in full support .

Anybody who has witnessed Andrew Mitchell's "Fuck off" to a police officer on gate duty at Parliament or the latest grubby chapter in the tory MP abusing a heckler with "Why don't you go back to Beirut" will wonder what you call "typical left wing behaviour". I rather tend to see Dec's tailing off at the end as poetic licence in the face of the Establishment biscuit. The biscuit you fucking break your teeth on because it's constructed by cunts and reinforced with the stupid brain dead agreement/subservience of other cunts of which there seems to be an oversupply in the UK and USA. 

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not at all. My wife’s a cheeky cunt. Recently she’s started hitting me back. She’s that horrible that when she was in a battered wife’s refuge last month, even they kicked fuck out of her. Lol…fuck off…etc.

I read this far too quickly and got  "she's started shitting on me". That's what skimming does to the brain. 

On 02/11/2023 at 20:20, Decimus said:

1: The Israeli's just want to live without having some bunch of religious fanatics lob missiles  over when ever they feel like it

Perhaps they should have thought about that over the last 56 years that they have been illegally occupying Palestinian land. Actions have repercussions, and no one with more than two brain cells would deny an occupied people the right to throw off their oppressors. Do you think the Ukrainian people who are fighting and dying to rid parts of their country of an illegally occupying force are also terrorists?

2: If, as the BBC maintain Hamas are militants and freedom  fighters surely they should have attacked the IDF, not innocent unarmed youngsters at a music festival

At no point in time has the BBC described Hamas as freedom fighters. Please point out an example of where they have done so. Also, if Israel is apparently a civilised force for good, should they not also avoid killing innocent non-combatants to the best of their ability? Indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas to kill one Hamas leader at the expense of hundreds of innocent lives is no less morally repugnant than the murders commited by Hamas fighters.

3: Those in Gaza are suffering because of the actions and intransigence of those they voted in to serve them .Hamas

The current Hamas regime have not been voted in by citizens of Gaza, Hamas has suspended and not allowed any election since 2006. The innocent people who you think deserve to die because they vote for Hamas have done no such thing. Do you still think that makes them legitimate targets?

4: Fucking idiot cunts .

The only idiot in your poorly thought out and researched, lazy Zionist outburst is you. Hopefully you'll express your stupid opinions in the wrong place and get your fucking kippah smashed into your thick, stupid cunt head.

5: Fuck off.

I like this succinct summary in the style of that Hitchens cunt from the Daily Conservative, very thorough and very truthful.