CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fog lights

entitled little cunt

Those cunts who think it safe to drive along with  fucking fog lights on in the rain should be pulled from their vehicles and hung  live in  iron gibbets to rot .They just can't wait for the opportunity to push a  fucking button thinking they're flying the cunting  space shuttle . Its the same sort of cunt who stands and  watches in amazement as he pushes a button and the tailgate closes all on its own , they virtually jizz their pants in smugness.Man went to the moon in 69 , the fact a car can shut its own door in 2023  isn't a  groundbreaking advance in  technology  .Utter cunts .

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Those cunts who think it safe to drive along with  fucking fog lights on in the rain should be pulled from their vehicles and hung  live in  iron gibbets to rot .They just can't wait for the opportunity to push a  fucking button thinking they're flying the cunting  space shuttle . Its the same sort of cunt who stands and  watches in amazement as he pushes a button and the tailgate closes all on its own , they virtually jizz their pants in smugness.Man went to the moon in 69 , the fact a car can shut its own door in 2023  isn't a  groundbreaking advance in  technology  .Utter cunts .

Fancy guesting on Top Gear, One Cunt and a Car (which is also a cunt) 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fancy guesting on Top Gear, One Cunt and a Car (which is also a cunt) 

I never was a fan of  Top Gear as i found it contrite bollox and the original presenters awkward and trying too hard for a laugh .   To be fair and at the risk of  sounding a bit narcissistic I could probably do a better job than the twats the BBC  employed over the past few years .Infact I think my neighbours cockapoo could .The Marxist heads that be in that wokest of  woke organisation  believed  the viewing public wouldn't be able to understand the format unless it was presented by second rate celebs with no real passion for the subject .It began with  the lamentable   Chris Evans.Its debatable if he  is a real  petrol head or just a spoilt twat with nothing else to spend his money on who had  the luck of the devil and an ability to make very little talent go a long way , pretty much like the rest on the taxpayer funded BBC payroll.I assume their next Historic spectacular will present Henry 8th  as a transexual one legged male  lesbian who's many poor  choices of partner will include a  non Caucasian gay man waving a rainbow flag in support of his lover at the local  jousting tournament with a big slobbery open mouth  gob swapping on screen  kiss.The following week every teacher in the land will be informing their flock  of sponges its historically accurate .  Sorry to go off in a tangent .All I had to say was "BBC CUNTS ", and teachers to but one has to vent ones bile to maintain health .

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I never was a fan of  Top Gear as i found it contrite bollox and the original presenters awkward and trying too hard for a laugh .   To be fair and at the risk of  sounding a bit narcissistic I could probably do a better job than the twats the BBC  employed over the past few years .Infact I think my neighbours cockapoo could .The Marxist heads that be in that wokest of  woke organisation  believed  the viewing public wouldn't be able to understand the format unless it was presented by second rate celebs with no real passion for the subject .It began with  the lamentable   Chris Evans.Its debatable if he  is a real  petrol head or just a spoilt twat with nothing else to spend his money on who had  the luck of the devil and an ability to make very little talent go a long way , pretty much like the rest on the taxpayer funded BBC payroll.I assume their next Historic spectacular will present Henry 8th  as a transexual one legged male  lesbian who's many poor  choices of partner will include a  non Caucasian gay man waving a rainbow flag in support of his lover at the local  jousting tournament with a big slobbery open mouth  gob swapping on screen  kiss.The following week every teacher in the land will be informing their flock  of sponges its historically accurate .  Sorry to go off in a tangent .All I had to say was "BBC CUNTS ", and teachers to but one has to vent ones bile to maintain health .

Are you Hubnut? If so get rid of that barky shitty little dog.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Any chance of you pushing the ‘self-immolate’ button?

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The three original presenters were a motley crew of shits IMHO. Apart from a very small number of makes and even within them there are lemons, 99.9% of all cars produced are just large tin or plastic biscuit tins with bits of rubber at the corners. Worthless. A fucking ego trip for what? In my view the private motor car has a had a huge downside. Including the explosion in cunts in their mid thirties on 4 Diabetes pens a week prescriptions who are draining the NHS of cash and meaning cunts like me must wait 18 months for a hip replacement while the fucking drug companies are making record profits on back of endemic Diabetes. Fat cunts fucking getting up in the night to eat the guzzling pigs. 

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The Marxist heads that be in that wokest of woke organisation

I don't see any correlation between the two. Wokery is a side product of the market and liberal capitalism not hard left politics. In fact traditional Marxism promotes individual men and women's roles within secure and happy families while allowing women full equality as women. If all you do is regurgitate the one liners spray gunned by GBNEWS and TalkTV especially that pig Mike Shithead and Kevin Cunt face. 

On 05/11/2023 at 09:40, entitled little cunt said:

William Woollard. Awkward?? You cheeky fucking cunt

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am silent, you are simply reading text on a screen .. fool.

Admin are also silent. If they’re not interested at the moment, they should deputise one of us. @Roadkill is the only one just about sensible enough. 
 Decs or me would just turn into megalomaniacs. So would Wolfie. Bawsy’s too dark. Stubby and Billy are too psychotic. Gyps is too dizzy, Eddie and OCR are black. You and Withers are too senile, Frank’s too much of a cunt, Dyslexic’s a scouser and nobody else has been here long enough, except Drew and he’s always pissed. Ape would just tell them to fuck off.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Admin are also silent. If they’re not interested at the moment, they should deputise one of us. @Roadkill is the only one just about sensible enough. 
 Decs or me would just turn into megalomaniacs. So would Wolfie. Bawsy’s too dark. Stubby and Billy are too psychotic. Gyps is too dizzy, Eddie and OCR are black. You and Withers are too senile, Frank’s too much of a cunt, Dyslexic’s a scouser and nobody else has been here long enough, except Drew and he’s always pissed. Ape would just tell them to fuck off.

How about you?

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Senility is not what you would need to fear with me .. I would be totally ruthless and I would make the behavior of Kim of North Korea look more like those of mildly neurotic sunday school teacher compared.

What possesses you to write utter fucking nonsense like this? 

24 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Senility is not what you would need to fear with me .. I would be totally ruthless and I would make the behavior of Kim of North Korea look more like those of mildly neurotic sunday school teacher compared.

The only thing you've got in common with Kim is being as blind and vile as a naked mole rat.

Him due to being a disgusting fat cunt whose already tiny chink eyes have been closed shut by his gigantic cheeks, and you due to being a decrepit old cunt hanging on to the barest thread of life through a mixture of witchcraft and Gordon's gin.

• Like 1