CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How about both?

ChildeHarold

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Tory annihilation or defeat"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/11/09/are-we-witnessing-break-up-of-conservative-party/

Let’s face it, most of the tories on CC have already migrated further right to the Reform Party - what there can be about that hopeless loser Tice to entice them anybody can guess. 

It's a 'protest' vote, it's a touch more civilised than spoiling your ballot paper.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZEV said:

It's a 'protest' vote, it's a touch more civilised than spoiling your ballot paper.

I was never in any doubt about how you'd vote, what with their candidate for London mayor, Howard Cox, loudly declaring that he would not allow any pro-Palestinian marches should he ever be elected.

Unluckily for you, there are far more bacon dodgers of the Mohammedan persuasion in London then there are sausage refusers of the baby cock-blood drinking demographic, so he'll never get in.

Perhaps you should be thankful for that, because you can bet your bottom shekel that once the Islamists have been dealt with, it won't be too long until the far right start back on your lot in time honoured tradition.

You stupid, turkey voting for Christmas , kike fucking cunt.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was never in any doubt about how you'd vote, what with their candidate for London mayor, Howard Cox, loudly declaring that he would not allow any pro-Palestinian marches should he ever be elected.

Unluckily for you, there are far more bacon dodgers of the Mohammedan persuasion in London then there are sausage refusers of the baby cock-blood drinking demographic, so he'll never get in.

Perhaps you should be thankful for that, because you can bet your bottom shekel that once the Islamists have been dealt with, it won't be too long until the far right start back on your lot in time honoured tradition.

You stupid, turkey voting for Christmas , kike fucking cunt.

Buffoon!

BTW, you're really going to enjoy the trans-loving government in Canada, aren't you?

LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Has this reshuffle been preparing for opposition? I think Sunak's credibility gap is now so wide with Cameron appointment that anhilation is inevitable. If he'd just fucking sacked Braverman and consigned her to oblivion and left everything else he would have gained a bit. But this is a fucking game of charades. 

Fuck off H, you irritating bellsniff.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off H, you irritating bellsniff.

It's all crumbling isn't it, the good ship lollipop AKA Brexit Britain ploughing the waves bringing economic prosperity and the glory of yore to our sunny shore? Look at it now. I bet by 2030 this country will be re-entering the EU and even the Euro currency. About fucking time too. 😊 

58 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Colonialism zev baby..its just the children of the empire makin their way back to the motherland..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

What a disappointment to see your return, you pro-IRA, living in the 1970s wankstain. I was hoping you'd been beaten to death outside of a pub in Dublin at the hands of a few drunken Paras you'd been mouthing off. That said, there's still time.

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Not if we have anything to say about it..lol

What the hell is Ireland's say worth in the EU, Panzer? Fuck all, that's what. Germany run the show and you lot get the scraps off the big table, now, be grateful and don't elect another bumder. Lol. 

47 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the hell is Ireland's say worth in the EU, Panzer? Fuck all, that's what. Germany run the show and you lot get the scraps off the big table, now, be grateful and don't elect another bumder. Lol. 

Ooo..the ignorance is strong in this one..lol

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a disappointment to see your return, you pro-IRA, living in the 1970s wankstain. I was hoping you'd been beaten to death outside of a pub in Dublin at the hands of a few drunken Paras you'd been mouthing off. That said, there's still time.

Ive been on tour wuggers baby..only drunken paras ive seen were in doorways lying a puddle of their own urine..lol

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive been on tour wuggers baby..only drunken paras ive seen were in doorways lying a puddle of their own urine..lol

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment? I hear there's a book out in Eire about stone lifting. Apparently it's a thing there with not just guys trying to lift the heaviest stone they can with an average weight between 45 and 75 lbs. I used to be able to lift a 56lb bag of spuds on my shoulder over the fruitandveg market when I was a strapping youth. Some of these stones are heavier than 75lb which is Geoff Capester territory. 

Have you heard about it or is it a stupid minority thing pursued by a few lunatics pursued by their nurses. 

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

@ChildeHaroldWhen I first saw the title of this nom. H, I thought it was going to be a niche subject about your decision to become a tranny, but I guess you're going stay a big fucking girl.

GFY.

I have transitioned a couple of times but always with the help of a reputable removal company. Is politics another country to you? 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment? I hear there's a book out in Eire about stone lifting. Apparently it's a thing there with not just guys trying to lift the heaviest stone they can with an average weight between 45 and 75 lbs. I used to be able to lift a 56lb bag of spuds on my shoulder over the fruitandveg market when I was a strapping youth. Some of these stones are heavier than 75lb which is Geoff Capester territory. 

Have you heard about it or is it a stupid minority thing pursued by a few lunatics pursued by their nurses. 

The final event of the annual Worlds strongest man competition is the Atlas Stone lift. Usually 5 spherical stones ranging from 140 kg to 200 kg. (440lb)

75lb is for poofs. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The final event of the annual Worlds strongest man competition is the Atlas Stone lift. Usually 5 spherical stones ranging from 140 kg to 200 kg. (440lb)

75lb is for poofs. 

That might well be, I'm talking about the Irish craze, actually it goes back to traditional, of finding local heavy stones lying about and picking them up. It's a very local thing. EC have you a local stone, perhaps a piece of leftover building material or (being generous here) an old bag of ready made cement that's gone off, I certainly wouldn't write off a fly tipped cracked toilet bowl or several old tyres roped together. You know, it's all there just waiting to be lifted for the sheer fun of it. Get out there, exercise and make new friends.