CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Sports Personality

Neil

I've never really understood the award, Neil. Best sportsman, or more likely nowadays best sportsthey would make sense as it's recognising the talent they possess for the sport they participate in. Personality? Most sports people are boring fucking cunts, who rarely even drink as it's affects their ability. Of course they need to stay on top of their game but whatever personality they have is rarely shown in interviews as they're all media trained robotic sounding cunts. 

What do think of Joey Barton's comments of late, regarding women football pundits and the fact they shouldn't be doing it? I think the fruitcake has a point. 

I remember them getting rid of the pit lane girls in F1, and now it's seems most kids that walk on the pitch holding the football teams captains hand are spastics. They've got women's roles wrong, stand there, keep your mouth shut and look nice. I'm not an oldie like you Neil but I've got the right attitude, don't you think?

• Like 1

On 16/12/2023 at 09:59, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They've got women's roles wrong, stand there, keep your mouth shut and look nice. I'm not an oldie like you Neil but I've got the right attitude, don't you think?

You'll go far, in Iran.

Next time you're in hospital, choking on your own blood, I hope the nurse just stands there with her mouth shut and looks nice, while we wait for you to expire.

That way, we'll all be satisfied.

LOL

2 minutes ago, and said:

You'll go far, in Iran.

Next time you're in hospital, choking on your own blood, I hope the nurse just stands there and looks pretty, while we wait for you to expire.

That way, we'll all be satisfied.

LOL

Do you actually ever contribute to this site, as in a nomination or a funny response? All you do stalk and quote certain members. Seriously, and, do you think this site is working for you? You're clearly despised by most and you seem to actually genuinely wish fictional characters on here harm or wish them dead. All because you decided to reveal your inner beast like qualities and attitudes towards dogs. It was your decision, now live with the consequences of better still, fuck off permanently. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you actually ever contribute to this site, as in a nomination or a funny response? All you do stalk and quote certain members. Seriously, and, do you think this site is working for you? You're clearly despised by most and you seem to actually genuinely wish fictional characters on here harm or wish them dead. All because you decided to reveal your inner beast like qualities and attitudes towards dogs. It was your decision, now live with the consequences of better still, fuck off permanently. 

Touchy!

LOL

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm a fictional character? Oh fuck! 

13 hours ago, Neil said:

Woman-tick

Black-tick

Raspberry-tick

Just FUCK OFF

Looks like a wimmin's goaly might win it,what a clusterfuck of bollocks its become.

Wimmin's goaly? No no no. Wimmim can't catch and can't throw. And have you seen a woman running for a bus? Its fucking embarrassing. 

It's obviously a geezer in a wig. 

Female  footballers, boxers, motor sport enthusiast's( World record 18 point turn whilst applying  lipstick and looking at favourite tik tok video)  and non Caucasian athletes who drive illegally and are able to have the arresting officer arrested  will no doubt  win hands down. Let's celebrate in  a rainbow flag waving  rug munching frenzy of strap-a- dicktomy tounge wagging self congratulation to  orgasmic   proportions all funded by BBC  cuntyness.Womens league  late result. 

Stockport  16  Bury St Edmunds  27

What a  furry fluffy  flurry of goals .

• Like 1

On 16/12/2023 at 09:59, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've never really understood the award, Neil. Best sportsman, or more likely nowadays best sportsthey would make sense as it's recognising the talent they possess for the sport they participate in. Personality? Most sports people are boring fucking cunts, who rarely even drink as it's affects their ability. Of course they need to stay on top of their game but whatever personality they have is rarely shown in interviews as they're all media trained robotic sounding cunts. 

What do think of Joey Barton's comments of late, regarding women football pundits and the fact they shouldn't be doing it? I think the fruitcake has a point. 

I remember them getting rid of the pit lane girls in F1, and now it's seems most kids that walk on the pitch holding the football teams captains hand are spastics. They've got women's roles wrong, stand there, keep your mouth shut and look nice. I'm not an oldie like you Neil but I've got the right attitude, don't you think?

Did Joey Barton say it in a french accent?

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They were waving a white flag .. fucking cowards.

According to the BBC they shot Jesus as well.The IDF became confused as all the identifying  pictures they have of the messiah represents him as looking like  a plumbers  mate from Reading called Joshie rather than someone who bears a strange resemblance to Saddam Hussain.Strange thing, Religion.

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

According to the BBC they shot Jesus as well.The IDF became confused as all the identifying  pictures they have of the messiah represents him as looking like  a plumbers  mate from Reading called Joshie rather than someone who bears a strange resemblance to Saddam Hussain.Strange thing, Religion.

Jesus was nailed to a wacking big cross on a hill .. how the fuck could they have miss-identified him?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Jesus was nailed to a wacking big cross on a hill .. how the fuck could they have miss-identified him?

How do you know , was you there ?A friendly  bloke let me infront of him in the lidl check out que today. He was softly spoken and had long hair .I think it might have been jesus .I was going to ask him if his old girl  got up the duff by being shagged by an unearthly  phenomenon but thought better of it.