CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LEE ANDERSON was my FATHER!

ChildeHarold

There's a lot of things I could tell you about the cunt and the story doesn't have any saving grace like "A Boy Called Sue". I've been hiding behind this moniker ever since he head butted me out of the family house in the 1990s for supporting New Labour. I can reveal - my real name is Harold Anderson, 33 and 1/2, of no fixed abode, destitute, toothless druggie and riddled with venereal disease. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/lee-anderson-lbc-hoax-call-listen-b2466023.html

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

. I can reveal - my real name is Harold Anderson, 33 and 1/2, of no fixed abode, destitute, toothless druggie and riddled with venereal disease. 

Congratulations. I bet no one thought you would ever reach such dizzy heights from such a low starting point. 

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Congratulations. I bet no one thought you would ever reach such dizzy heights from such a low starting point. 

I was looking at that selfie photo in your album with what I can only describe as a very flattering Y Front bulge. I can see why YOU get DIZZY all the fucking blood is in your fucking monster bellend. Prick. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was looking at that selfie photo in your album with what I can only describe as a very flattering Y Front bulge. I can see why YOU get DIZZY all the fucking blood is in your fucking monster bellend. Prick. 

In terms of insults, Aitch, this is pretty generous. Other than Pen, what other man on here would be insulted by the accusation that they just so happen to possess an absolutely massive fucking cock?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In terms of insults, Aitch, this is pretty generous. Other than Pen, what other man on here would be insulted by the accusation that they just so happen to possess an absolutely massive fucking cock?

But it's NOT his cock. Anybody can see he had a hidden camera in his favourite cottage gents toilet. I can't really go into any more sordid detail as it's coming up to lunch which today is saveloy and chips. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

what other man on here would be insulted by the accusation that they just so happen to possess an absolutely massive fucking cock?

No fear of that happening with you, is there?

That where all your anger and envy stems from.

6 minutes ago, and said:

No fear of that happening with you, is there?

That where all your anger and envy stems from.

As stated just now on another thread, it's your obsession with my cock that clearly leads you to constantly post abject bollocks like the above whilst desperately trying to get me to give you the time of day.

You odd little freak.

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a lot of things I could tell you about the cunt and the story doesn't have any saving grace like "A Boy Called Sue". I've been hiding behind this moniker ever since he head butted me out of the family house in the 1990s for supporting New Labour. I can reveal - my real name is Harold Anderson, 33 and 1/2, of no fixed abode, destitute, toothless druggie and riddled with venereal disease. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/lee-anderson-lbc-hoax-call-listen-b2466023.html

Surely you mean this...

And, don't call me Shirley 😄

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As stated just now on another thread, it's your obsession with my cock that clearly leads you to constantly post abject bollocks like the above whilst desperately trying to get me to give you the time of day.

You odd little freak.

Never fails 😉

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You odd little freak.

Please reflect upon what you have just posted you weird little freak

"

You odd little freak."

10 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Please reflect upon what you have just posted you weird little freak

"

You odd little freak."

I'm more interested in your Macmillan fan fiction stories than I am in what you've got stashed inside your capacious bloomers.

It's an exciting new genre of literature that you're pioneering, Pen, maybe we could create a portmanteau from 'fan' and 'cancer' and label it 'Fancer'

'Fran'cer!!!

Lolololol.

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm more interested in your Macmillan fan fiction stories than I am in what you've got stashed inside your capacious bloomers.

It's an exciting new genre of literature that you're pioneering, Pen, maybe we could create a portmanteau from 'fan' and 'cancer' and label it 'Fancer'

'Fran'cer!!!

Lolololol.

I've managed to persuade the entire family to leave me the fuck alone this Christmas. I checked in at the Amangalla in Galle this morning and I'll tell you now, Decimus, you're all in for a treat. 🎥

https://www.aman.com/resorts/amangalla?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Yext&y_source=1_MTU3MDc5NjMtNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've managed to persuade the entire family to leave me the fuck alone this Christmas. I checked in at the Amangalla in Galle this morning and I'll tell you now, Decimus, you're all in for a treat. 🎥

https://www.aman.com/resorts/amangalla?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Yext&y_source=1_MTU3MDc5NjMtNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D

I’m sure no persuasion was needed for them to agree to “leave you the fuck alone”, you obnoxious shit-cunt.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

It looks like a cunts paradise. On the other hand shouldn't you be following Esther's example and reserving a room at Dignitas? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It looks like a cunts paradise. On the other hand shouldn't you be following Esther's example and reserving a room at Dignitas? 

If that old Jewess wants to end it, she's more than welcome to save her money and come to my house.

I'll shove her head in my fucking gas oven for free, with a smile, a wink and a fuck right off to Kike Hell thrown in for good measure.

Hope that doesn't upset you too much, bby.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

'Fran'cer!!!

Lolololol.

I spoiled your Christmas Decco Baby 🤣😅😅

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Poof

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If that old Jewess wants to end it, she's more than welcome to save her money and come to my house.

I'll shove her head in my fucking gas oven for free, with a smile, a wink and a fuck right off to Kike Hell thrown in for good measure.

Hope that doesn't upset you too much, bby.

I don't understand the timing of this whatever you call it - press release, announcement, deranged blabbing to the press, public information message - what the fuck is going on. Is she trying to kick start a serious conversation about end of life over the nation's turkey and stuffing dinner with a discussion of the pros and cons of a Swiss clinic with the good old fashioned method of downing a bottle of sleeping tablets with a six pack of Special Brew? Kenneth Williams simply took an overdose lay down on his bed and left a diary so acid in its revelations of what he really thought about everything it melted the first editor's fingers and left him permanently disabled. I say good on him! What a carry on.