CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I used to like Stephen the squirrel. Especially when he put shit on The Bear's toothbrush in the America series. I can relate to that and I think you can too Eric. 

I liked Bo Selecta. It brought out the best in Jade Goody.

“Fuck off Avid you fuckin’ wankah!’

”I would love to fuck her, she is thick.’

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think I've seen him in British Heart Foundation testing the furniture. 

Were you the guy that was on the bed with him, testing the springs? 😉

On 02/01/2024 at 13:25, Eddie said:

Yes I dream of home ownership with my very own front door. 

Exactly , start with a door   then get a knob . I'm sure one day the soulless claustrophobic newbuild esquire pad with windows that overlook an identical soulless newbuild with a Nissan Quashkai parked out side will be  all yours .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Exactly , start with a door   then get a knob . I'm sure one day the soulless claustrophobic newbuild esquire pad with windows that overlook an identical soulless newbuild with a Nissan Quashkai parked out side will be  all yours .

Or you could live in a gentrified Victorian terraced house with draughty windows, damp coming up the walls, sparky electrics and pigeons in the uninsulated loft. 

16 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I would love a new build, did you buy your house for 2k in the 70’s when your sort where out of control ?

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

That sounds quite nice in a Dickensian kind of way .

If you bought one round the Borough Market back in the 70s you would be sitting on millions now. That's why the old saying, to make money you have to have money, is true always. 

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is no longer an "Hey Huw!" situation as he has resigned from the BBC .. may we all wish him a long and happy retirement? :)

He's got enough fucking dough for that.   I reckon now's the time to cash in on his notoriety.  Family members should be saying "Go for it Daddy!  Go Daddy Go!" ££&££££💷

Huw has finally resigned from the BBC.I'm assuming the old taffy  rascal was still on the  payroll since he was caught in a rather compromising situation.How much taxpayers money has he pocketed since having his hands in his pockets I wonder?.Has he been on full pay ? Apparently he's still suffering mental health issues , I think that's code for being caught with his  pants down, quite literally .Dont get me wrong, the bloke can wank until he needs to be on a drip .What I'm bothered about is what it's cost the taxpayer since .Fuck the licence fee.

On 07/01/2024 at 23:01, ChildeHarold said:

If you bought one round the Borough Market back in the 70s you would be sitting on millions now. That's why the old saying, to make money you have to have money, is true always. 

I've bought a Charles 3rd tin coin  from Franklin mint , in 10 years time I'll be retiring to Monaco on it  .That newsreader bloke said its a true guilt edged investment .There's only been 500,000 produced. It's in a small box with my sun life insurance policy documents  from that woman with the huge tities.Shes got one and she's minted so its got to be worth it .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Huw has finally resigned from the BBC.I'm assuming the old taffy  rascal was still on the  payroll since he was caught in a rather compromising situation.How much taxpayers money has he pocketed since having his hands in his pockets I wonder?.Has he been on full pay ? Apparently he's still suffering mental health issues , I think that's code for being caught with his  pants down, quite literally .Dont get me wrong, the bloke can wank until he needs to be on a drip .What I'm bothered about is what it's cost the taxpayer since .Fuck the licence fee.

It is Huwsless him trying to get his old job back.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've bought a Charles 3rd tin coin  from Franklin mint , in 10 years time I'll be retiring to Monaco on it  .That newsreader bloke said its a true guilt edged investment .There's only been 500,000 produced. It's in a small box with my sun life insurance policy documents  from that woman with the huge tities.Shes got one and she's minted so its got to be worth it .

Carol Vorderman IS NOT Jewish -  despite all the indicators. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Carol Vorderman IS NOT Jewish -  despite all the indicators. 

Despite appearing eminently fuckable on the outside, Rachel Riley is very aggressively Jewish, so much so that I'd have to think twice before fucking her. Not that I'm ever likely to get the chance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Despite appearing eminently fuckable on the outside, Rachel Riley is very aggressively Jewish, so much so that I'd have to think twice before fucking her. Not that I'm ever likely to get the chance.

Just don’t put it all the way in Baws…