CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Last Day

Penny Farthing

32 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is the last day of 2023 for any celebrity cunt to pop their clogs .. any suggestions or hopes for final 2023 expiree celebrities?

Is this your version of that BBC radio show Cunt of the Year? Howz about the three cunts that will get £700 a day ermine expenses for life in the Liz Truss honours list? All three Vote Leave cunts. 

Either this cunt or the XL Bully itself (it's actually happening! They're being exterminated!) 🙂 

Samantha Gaines, dog welfare expert at the charity, said "What is really concerning is because the ban has come in at such a pace that there may be owners of XL Bullies who are not ready for this, being able to ensure their dog is happy wearing a muzzle.

" happy"? 

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is the last day of 2023 for any celebrity cunt to pop their clogs .. any suggestions or hopes for final 2023 expiree celebrities?

Celebrities these days are usually irritating, boring, unfunny cunts that won't go away... with regards to the Corner, I'd say that describes you perfectly... the Corners very own cunt celebrity. Bearing all of that in mind, I'd like you, the irritating fucking cunt of Cunts Corners to pop your clogs. 

If that fails, I'd settle for that utter cunt Charlie Mullins. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Celebrities these days are usually irritating, boring, unfunny cunts that won't go away... with regards to the Corner, I'd say that describes you perfectly... the Corners very own cunt celebrity. Bearing all of that in mind, I'd like you, the irritating fucking cunt of Cunts Corners to pop your clogs. 

I am going out into the sunshine for a couple of hours .. are you still stinking and farting in bed?

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Imagine my disappointment reading your comment above, following my initial topic headline jollity, thinking you had listened to 95% of the cuntership and decided to terminate yourself.

I hope your night isn't too lonely. At least you'll have a microwave and pet snake for company.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That man is a cunts cunt, his face would melt if he sat in the sun for 5 minutes. The chuckle brother lookalike is a council cake ‘Frank’ 

Can't stand the cunt, Eddie. New money cunt with no class, trying to imitate dear old Rod Stewart. I hope he gets ran over by one of his Pimlico 'rip off cunts' plumbers vans. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Keith Lemon (or whatever handle the cunt goes by). Especially if he's wearing that stupid fucking diddymen hat at the time. Even more so if he's wearing that hand bandage gimic which Spike Milligan was doing nearly half a century ago.  Fucking, ginger, belming cunt that he is.

I was also gonna suggest St. David of Beckham being reduced to a drooling mong but I don't think anybody would notice the fucking difference. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The fixed call out charge for that will be £100.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Keith Lemon (or whatever handle the cunt goes by). Especially if he's wearing that stupid fucking diddymen hat at the time. Even more so if he's wearing that hand bandage gimic which Spike Milligan was doing nearly half a century ago.  Fucking, ginger, belming cunt that he is.

I was also gonna suggest St. David of Beckham being reduced to a drooling mong but I don't think anybody would notice the fucking difference. 

I agree, the Bo Selecta years are definitely behind him. 

22 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The dusky traffic warden cunt who gave me a ticket in Hertford .

Ed Sheeran 

Mary Berry *she's already lived too long the greedy bitch .

Dominic Cummins

The jowly cunt bloke at the bank of England 

That blonde Irish bint on the washing powder adverts with an inane perpetual smile then says keep away from children.ffs.If your kid is fucking stupid enough to chew on a nugget of clothes washing capsule its hardly a loss to mankind,  they were never going to  find the cure for cancer .

Old people who drive at 25mph everywhere including the motorway and when you start to overtake them the coffin dodger cunts speed up .

Cunts who say 'terms and conditions apply '

Richard Branson 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ed Sheeran 

Dominic Cummins

That blonde Irish bint on the washing powder adverts with an inane perpetual smile then says keep away from children.ffs.If your kid is fucking stupid enough to chew on a nugget of clothes washing capsule its hardly a loss to mankind,  they were never going to  find the cure for cancer .

Old people who drive at 25mph everywhere including the motorway and when you start to overtake them the coffin dodger cunts speed up .

Richard Branson 

Richard Branson* .. *terms and conditions apply.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Ed Sheeran 

Dominic Cummins

Richard Branson 

25mph good, 30mph bad

I`d love to see this arrogant, cocky cunt have a test throw with one of Ryan Searle`s darts only for it to bounce out and hit him in the eye. The resultant stagger backwards ending in an offstage fall landing on Elton John and his husband who were tragically "standing up for the darts" when this arsehole landed on them crushing the pair of them to death.

Your a cunt Scott Williams.

AA1mf3kA.img?w=1920&h=1080&q=60&m=2&f=jp

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

At least the official total of people using rubber boats to cross the channel to the UK is down by one third on 2022 at 28,526.

01H90PV5859NRBGP6QMGWXF76E.jpg?fm=avif&f

Look at all those poor family types escaping persecution and famine in France .The wonderful RNLI uber service will no doubt race to the rescue.I'd rather put 88mm artillery guns on the top of white cliffs of Dover and take shots at the incoming tide of effluent .Remember each one costs 100 +++k to the tax payer.One artillery shell is around £32.59 , you do the maths .Obviously our cunt polititions  are unable to practise simple arithmetic. Any left over shells would be used to obliterate Brighton.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Look at all those poor family types escaping persecution and famine in France .The wonderful RNLI uber service will no doubt race to the rescue.I'd rather put 88mm artillery guns on the top of white cliffs of Dover and take shots at the incoming tide of effluent .Remember each one costs 100 +++k to the tax payer.One artillery shell is around £32.59 , you do the maths .Obviously our cunt polititions  are unable to practise simple arithmetic. Any left over shells would be used to obliterate Brighton.

They are not migrants .. they are simply out for a friends sea trip.