CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camila Batmanghelidjh

Penny Farthing

12 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I see that this crazy old woman has popped her clogs

She must have scared a lot of kids (and human children) in her day.

_132192303_ddedeed1248a2ea07282f7c8b102c

This saddens me. I was hoping to one day meet her in person and subject her to a tirade of savage and hopefully suicide inducing abuse. 
 I hope it was painful. The fat fucking ugly fake bongo bitch. 
 Burn in hell you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Morbidly obese, but she put this down to endocrinology. I can't remember if she was proved to have her fingers in the till, so I will grant her non-Cunt status (albeit deceased) for the time being. Like Huw. 

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This saddens me. I was hoping to one day meet her in person and subject her to a tirade of savage and hopefully suicide inducing abuse. 
 I hope it was painful. The fat fucking ugly fake bongo bitch. 
 Burn in hell you stupid fucking cunt.

The first time I saw her I thought that she was Eric Pickles in drag. In this shot she looks like her head is poking out of the shithole of an old bottom of garden privy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Is Huw deceased?

I'm not an investigative journalist. The last I heard, "Huw is suffering from serious mental health issues and is receiving in-patient care, where he will remain for the foreseeable future...”  Presumably, if he's about to return, he has recovered. He needs to exhibit no shame. The last thing he should do is top himself like that foolish girl who smashed a lamp on her boyfriend's bonce & then succumbed to the media.

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

The last thing he should do is top himself like that foolish girl who smashed a lamp on her boyfriend's bonce & then succumbed to the media.

Greg, her name was Caroline Flack and did you know we passed eachother along Chepstow crescent one afternoon in W11? A fine specimen of a woman and she was smiling as we passed eachother. Little did I know she would hang herself years later... Did you also know that I wish you'd hang yourself, Greg? I've been meaning to tell you for a while but I've been busy, anyways I have now and I was wondering what you thought about it?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Greg, her name was Caroline Flack and did you know we passed eachother along Chepstow crescent one afternoon in W11? A fine specimen of a woman and she was smiling as we passed eachother. Little did I know she would hang herself years later... Did you also know that I wish you'd hang yourself, Greg? I've been meaning to tell you for a while but I've been busy, anyways I have now and I was wondering what you thought about it?

I never managed a wank over Caroline Flack. Every time I tried, my brain turned her into Carmen Electra. Which was nice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Seeing your boat race probably pushed her over the edge. Hope you're proud of yourself. Bastard. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Seeing your boat race probably pushed her over the edge. Hope you're proud of yourself. Bastard. 

I'll have you know, CG, I've been told many a time that I'm a very handsome man. Anyways, I should have stopped and had a chat with dear Caroline, I could have saved her from the seemingly vile people she was around. We could have lived together, happily ever after... however, I remembered Prince Harry had been there, probably put his Royal maggot up her shitter so it was better I carried on where I was going, otherwise it could have been me getting whacked with a lampshade. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'll have you know, CG, I've been told many a time that I'm a very handsome man. Anyways, I should have stopped and had a chat with dear Caroline, I could have saved her from the seemingly vile people she was around. We could have lived together, happily ever after... however, I remembered Prince Harry had been there, probably put his Royal maggot up her shitter so it was better I carried on where I was going, otherwise it could have been me getting whacked with a lampshade. 

Yeah, you don't want sloppy seconds, especially after ginge.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you also know that I wish you'd hang yourself, Greg? I've been meaning to tell you for a while but I've been busy, anyways I have now and I was wondering what you thought about it?

I've no intention of passing to the other side until I've met you in person. Then, it will be like like Holmes & Moriarty at the Reichenbach Falls. Speaking of maggots up shitters, that will be your final experience before I push you off a cliff somewhere.

15 minutes ago, Greg said:

I've no intention of passing to the other side until I've met you in person. Then, it will be like like Holmes & Moriarty at the Reichenbach Falls. Speaking of maggots up shitters, that will be your final experience before I push you off a cliff somewhere.

Whaow wait a sec; I didn't fucking post that. 

I've got to say in her defence she gave new impetus to the long standing argument that most acts of mindless youth thuggery and violence are just a cry for help that society is ill-advised to ignore. Most people who had the shit kicked out of them on a lonely part of the walk home from the pub, had their car paintwork keyed, endured an unbearable bus ride at that time in the afternoon when all the yobbos get on from school, run a gauntlet of laughing teenagers at the bicycle rack as they discover both tyres slashed with a penknife, or work in a shop that is constantly under siege from shop lifters, or perhaps been attacked at a cashpoint just as the money comes out... 

39 minutes ago, Greg said:

Nevermind @camberwell gypsy, Greg. She's probably drank a whole box already this evening. 

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Just to save @Cuntybaws the trouble .. I did to try to see if there was another nomination about this very fat woman with a silly surname.

Clearly you didn't, because had you done, you wouldn't have submitted this nomination.

At least you've been telling the truth about your sisters and love for Jack Russells.

• Like 1