CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Camila Batmanghelidjh

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

There was also another nomination before your's 🤣

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

You fucking idiot. 😜

It's a new year and 'Big Pen' shows no sign of taking some time off, giving the long suffering punters a break from this utter shite. 

Pen, you awful, demented fucking cunt.

Fuck off. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a new year and 'Big Pen' shows no sign of taking some time off, giving the long suffering punters a break from this utter shite. 

Pen, you awful, demented fucking cunt.

Fuck off. 

Starve it of the attention it so desperately craves, the lonely old freak. And whilst we're at it, the same should be done for the shit-sniffing Jew. 

Anyone who wants this site to flourish and who thinks that these two are fucking killing it should block them both. Let them just swap their absolute bollocks between themselves without anyone else having to read it. 

I'm going to do it, it's up to anyone else whether they want to. All I'll say is that they're not going anywhere unless they both get sent to Coventry by everyone and not just a handful of people. If anyone genuinely enjoys their drivel then they can obviously continue to entertain it. But don't then moan when the site finally dies.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Carmen Electra? Why would you think of a food mixer? 

Food is sexy, have you ever tried covering yourself or your partner with that Birds ready made Custard, then having some young woman lick it all off?

Ahhh, heavenly! 🩹💦

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Starve it of the attention it so desperately craves, the lonely old freak. And whilst we're at it, the same should be done for the shit-sniffing Jew. 

Anyone who wants this site to flourish and who thinks that these two are fucking killing it should block them both. Let them just swap their absolute bollocks between themselves without anyone else having to read it. 

I'm going to do it, it's up to anyone else whether they want to. All I'll say is that they're not going anywhere unless they both get sent to Coventry by everyone and not just a handful of people. If anyone genuinely enjoys their drivel then they can obviously continue to entertain it. But don't then moan when the site finally dies.

How is Canada🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Both of you and the Gamekeeper do a lot of whinging about me and a few others .. do any of you have a mention of a regular donation to CC on your bank statement or are you doing your highly personal  insults on the backs of others?

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Both of you and the Gamekeeper do a lot of whinging about me and a few others .. do any of you have a mention of a regular donation to CC on your bank statement or are you doing your highly personal  insults on the backs of others?

No need to worry about the children, they're just upset because the can't get their own way and turn CC into their exclusive 'Boys Club'. 😥

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and said:

No need to worry about the children, they're just upset because the can't get their own way and turn CC into their exclusive 'Boys Club'. 😥

It is almost 11 years since Don't Start Me Off disappeared down the plughole and what I think  some of them are doing is trying to recreate that shithole here .. exactly the same tactics.

23 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is almost 11 years since Don't Start Me Off disappeared down the plughole and what I think  some of them are doing is trying to recreate that shithole here .. exactly the same tactics.

Well, since DSMO was a load of fucking shit, I’d say you and your shit-munching sidekick are making every effort to recreate it, you stupid old cunt.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2024 at 20:34, Penny Farthing said:

I see that this crazy old woman has popped her clogs

She must have scared a lot of kids (and human children) in her day.

_132192303_ddedeed1248a2ea07282f7c8b102c

She was good mates with Dave Cameroon hence any wrong doing was put down to "sorry , I didn't understand , I made a mistake , I didn't mean to ".The three most important  phrases beloved by polititions and those in receipt of taxpayers money from benefit scroungers to cabinet ministers .They just can't help dipping into the till for a little Brucie bonus .

Next time I'm before the beak for some petty  misdemeanor  I'll  use the same defence .I'm sure it'll work.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Well, since DSMO was a load of fucking shit, I’d say you and your shit-munching sidekick are making every effort to recreate it, you stupid old cunt.

How's it hanging Monkey-man?

Still not been admonished by your master, for conversing with the enemy?

38 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Same thing happened in Germany in the 1930's, and Russia.

In the end they turn on each other, liker rats in a barrel. 🐀

On 02/01/2024 at 22:48, ChildeHarold said:

I've got to say in her defence she gave new impetus to the long standing argument that most acts of mindless youth thuggery and violence are just a cry for help that society is ill-advised to ignore. Most people who had the shit kicked out of them on a lonely part of the walk home from the pub, had their car paintwork keyed, endured an unbearable bus ride at that time in the afternoon when all the yobbos get on from school, run a gauntlet of laughing teenagers at the bicycle rack as they discover both tyres slashed with a penknife, or work in a shop that is constantly under siege from shop lifters, or perhaps been attacked at a cashpoint just as the money comes out... 

She didn't have to dress like Carmen Miranda to make her point .

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Imagine getting pissed , waking up and that's making the breakfast .

Could be worse, you get up and she's eaten your breakfast, for today and the rest of the week.

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

She didn't have to dress like Carmen Miranda to make her point 

Batmanghelidjh set up Kids Company in 1996 to provide support to disadvantaged children and young people who had slipped through the net of social and NHS services.

By fuck, considering the amount of kids who get beaten to death or other suffering in this cunt country, the MORE fucking women and organisations like Camila we have THE BETTER. If most young women, the fucking MODERN WOMAN WHO MUST BE OBEYED, stopped fucking obsessing about themselves and their perceived "disadvantages" compared to everyone ELSE, and fucking got off their fat arses and put SOMETHING BACK INTO SOCIETY particularly in tune with those MATERNAL INSTINCTS that they seem so ashamed of today and try to minimise. 
DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GO AT SOMEBODY WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD CONSIDERING ALL THE CUNTS LIKE MONE OUT THERE. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Batmanghelidjh set up Kids Company in 1996 to provide support to disadvantaged children and young people who had slipped through the net of social and NHS services.

By fuck, considering the amount of kids who get beaten to death or other suffering in this cunt country, the MORE fucking women and organisations like Camila we have THE BETTER. If most young women, the fucking MODERN WOMAN WHO MUST BE OBEYED, stopped fucking obsessing about themselves and their perceived "disadvantages" compared to everyone ELSE, and fucking got off their fat arses and put SOMETHING BACK INTO SOCIETY particularly in tune with those MATERNAL INSTINCTS that they seem so ashamed of today and try to minimise. 
DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GO AT SOMEBODY WHO TRIED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD CONSIDERING ALL THE CUNTS LIKE MONE OUT THERE. 

On the other hand, people could just take some responsibility for their own actions and stop fuckin' breeding, the feckless cunts.