CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Missing Extremities

Greg

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse...

"The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website. Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring," the FAA’s website states. "They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism."

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

"The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions 

You can't get more inclusive than that, that's the entire population of America covered.

32 minutes ago, Greg said:

"The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website. Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring," the FAA’s website states. "They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism."

Come fly with me. They'll fit in well with the average 4.00 am flyer from Liverpool to Tenerife. 

3 hours ago, Greg said:

I believe the Corner had a recruitment drive in late ‘23 with the same criteria…you fucking idiot.

18 hours ago, Greg said:

severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability

I do believe that worked in favour of the last, and present, incumbents of the White House, I don't see why it shouldn't apply to all other vacant posts in the, wonderful, USA. 

16 hours ago, and said:

I do believe that worked in favour of the last, and present, incumbents of the White House, I don't see why it shouldn't apply to all other vacant posts in the, wonderful, USA. 

An old pal of mine (English) married an American and now lives near Grand Rapids in Michigan, R-Soles, and she's invited us to visit. It's a big trip to organise but I would love to go – only it's around -20C in winter, so a summer holiday looks more plausible. Naturally I'm excited and I've been combing the area via Google Maps... only to discover a small city in the state called 'Gaylord', lololol. Surely a move from Golders Green beckons...

On 14/01/2024 at 16:52, and said:

Fudge tunnellers.

On 14/01/2024 at 16:41, and said:

Queers, shirt-lifters, uphill gardeners, rent boys, footballers, faggots, friends of Dorothy, pillow biters, Guardian readers etc.

On 13/01/2024 at 18:27, and said:

Or well gay.

On 13/01/2024 at 16:00, and said:

It's easy if you try, just suck on a big cock when you're driving, like you do when you're at home.

You can thank me later.

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Naturally I'm excited and I've been combing the area via Google Maps... only to discover a small city in the state called 'Gaylord', lololol.

Enjoy. Hope you don't have to stop over in Chicago, coz the gangsta-cunts will riddle you with bullets - The Almighty Gaylords are the hardest & oldest nigga crew in Chicago by some distance. 

1 minute ago, Greg said:

Enjoy. Hope you don't have to stop over in Chicago, coz the gangsta-cunts will riddle you with bullets - The Almighty Gaylords are the hardest & oldest nigga crew in Chicago by some distance. 

I have found that if under threat dropping to your knees and  opening your mouth does tend to tender them harmless. 

Guest Basil
1 minute ago, Greg said:

I think we've all had quite enough of your drivel, you foul-mouthed yobbo.

On 14/01/2024 at 20:41, Greg said:

So if you're a blind, deaf, no armed, no legged, black, gay dwarf the world is your oyster.  I'm a supporter of this. Mind you, I'd be worried if the cunt was piloting my plane. I mean a black pilot, for fuck sake. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So if you're a blind, deaf, no armed, no legged, black, gay dwarf the world is your oyster.  I'm a supporter of this. Mind you, I'd be worried if the cunt was piloting my plane. I mean a black pilot, for fuck sake. 

Or Mr Andrew Hill of the Shoreham Air Disaster now seeking to get his licence back.