CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cold Health alert

I didn't realise there was such thing as a cold health alert but there is .Rishi and his army of faceless , highly paid leftist   civil servants  have actually announced one  as a warning to us all.Basically it's  January and it's going to be cold for a few days .Fuck my boots , you dont say.Thank fuck I've been informed,  thanks Rishi  .Quite obviously I could try to cheat inemment death and actually go outside and discover it's cold or I could wait for the goverment to inform me .200 schools are closed in Scotland .A miserable  hellish place with the worst drugs problem in Europe , the highest level of alcoholism in Europe and the rest of the population are a bunch of hard gravelly voiced head butting maniacs but a bit of Coldish weather and they're fucked .Schools remained open during the blitz, just thought I'd add that as a bit of a teaser .Cunts today , break a nail and they need 6 months of counselling  to get over the trauma .Vile useless little Facebook freaks .Thank fuck they all live with their parents until they're 40 ,the chances of them actually managing to live a life verging on remotely normal is slim to say the least .

24 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't realise there was such thing as a cold health alert but there is .Rishi and his army of faceless , highly paid leftist   civil servants  have actually announced one  as a warning to us all.Basically it's  January and it's going to be cold for a few days .Fuck my boots , you dont say.Thank fuck I've been informed,  thanks Rishi  .Quite obviously I could try to cheat inemment death and actually go outside and discover it's cold or I could wait for the goverment to inform me .200 schools are closed in Scotland .A miserable  hellish place with the worst drugs problem in Europe , the highest level of alcoholism in Europe and the rest of the population are a bunch of hard gravelly voiced head butting maniacs but a bit of Coldish weather and they're fucked .Schools remained open during the blitz, just thought I'd add that as a bit of a teaser .Cunts today , break a nail and they need 6 months of counselling  to get over the trauma .Vile useless little Facebook freaks .Thank fuck they all live with their parents until they're 40 ,the chances of them actually managing to live a life verging on remotely normal is slim to say the least .

elc, why don't you go out in the snow tomorrow and put your hands in said snow for at least 4 hours... Frozen hands will slow down your typing and drastically reduce your relentless nominations about any old shit. If it doesn't stop the nominations, hopefully the frostbite will improve your punctuation. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

elc, why don't you go out in the snow tomorrow and put your hands in said snow for at least 4 hours... Frozen hands will slow down your typing and drastically reduce your relentless nominations about any old shit. If it doesn't stop the nominations, hopefully the frostbite will improve your punctuation. 

You know you don't mean that, the place was dead before I graced you all with my presence .

• Like 1