CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meirivone Rocha Moraes (ragdoll idiot)

Jake The Muss

I'm struggling to find the words for this, i hope this is some kind of parody, for the love of everything good, please let this be parody.

Looks like it is for real and to make matters even more bizarre, 250 thicko's turned up for the wedding, this woman's husband..i mean ragdoll was made by her mother because she complained about being single. She was single because no one in their right mind would go near this fucking fruit loop and the stupid cunt has had twins..oh and the ragdoll cheated on her, we truly live in the fucking twilight zone.

I remember reading something years ago about some research that was done in Russia, where the researchers came to the conclusion that more than 90% of people are not real people and are just codes programmed in to, what the researchers believe a simulation...i might add that the true number could be almost 100%.

Fuck off

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-married-rag-doll-28497632

• Like 1

This is what you get when you tell an AI to write an article for a red top newspaper, having first disabled the "no stupid cunts" filter. 

Based on this nomination I also have my suspicions that Fender has been replaced by just such an AI. How else might one explain the lack of references to nuns and/or hammers.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm struggling to find the words for this, i hope this is some kind of parody, for the love of everything good, please let this be parody.

Looks like it is for real and to make matters even more bizarre, 250 thicko's turned up for the wedding, this woman's husband..i mean ragdoll was made by her mother because she complained about being single. She was single because no one in their right mind would go near this fucking fruit loop and the stupid cunt has had twins..oh and the ragdoll cheated on her, we truly live in the fucking twilight zone.

I remember reading something years ago about some research that was done in Russia, where the researchers came to the conclusion that more than 90% of people are not real people and are just codes programmed in to, what the researchers believe a simulation...i might add that the true number could be almost 100%.

Fuck off

On the other hand, why are you denying some poor lonely soul what may be her only chance of happiness?

Then again, the fact that a 'rag doll' is at the centre of this menage e trois, maybe @Wolfie could shed some light on the subject, after all, he has form where puppets are concerned. 😉

1726695287_fuckoffwolfie-.jpg.4d6624ff1e3a6211ea21c47a4182484e.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off

Don't blame the rag doll at all. I'd play away if I was married to that fucking swamp donkey.  He's probably humping Looby Loo.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't blame the rag doll at all. I'd play away if I was married to that fucking swamp donkey.  He's probably humping Looby Loo.  

You see, this is where YouTube leads. Fucking craziness done to get hits. As for those shorts. They put the views at the bottom. Lo and behold, what a surprise! Chick in bathing suit: millions of views. It really is the fucking ant heap. 

On 22/01/2024 at 17:32, Cuntybaws said:

This is what you get when you tell an AI to write an article for a red top newspaper, having first disabled the "no stupid cunts" filter. 

Based on this nomination I also have my suspicions that Fender has been replaced by just such an AI. How else might one explain the lack of references to nuns and/or hammers.

I'm still for real CB, i haven't had the neuralink treatment and i'm getting some new hammers soon..given up on the nuns though, can't find one that likes fisting.

On 22/01/2024 at 18:16, and said:

On the other hand, why are you denying some poor lonely soul what may be her only chance of happiness?

Then again, the fact that a 'rag doll' is at the centre of this menage e trois, maybe @Wolfie could shed some light on the subject, after all, he has form where puppets are concerned. 😉

1726695287_fuckoffwolfie-.jpg.4d6624ff1e3a6211ea21c47a4182484e.jpg

Get off my thread you rancid embryo.

Cunt.

• Like 1

On 22/01/2024 at 18:53, Hammer of Cunts said:

This is over a year ago. I wonder how they're doing. Is he machine washable, do you think?

Is that a dirty Sanchez or embroidery?

The thick dysphoria cunt documents her married life on tik tok apparently.

On 22/01/2024 at 17:32, Cuntybaws said:

Either way, I’m glad he’s back. @Stubby Pecker’s clearly mellowed so it’s down to Fends to go medieval on some of the irritating, verbose, amateur bellwipes plaguing this forum…unless Eric gets out of bed the wrong side…soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

Kinnell, Jakob, don't get all aerated.

Do I squeal like a virgin when you infiltrate my threads?

You speak a lot of poo, i suppose collecting it from the local dog park everyday, you would...tell me thicko, do you get funny looks from everyone there...what with you being the only one who hasn't got a dog, picking up shit and with out a poo-bag.

14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You speak a lot of poo, i suppose collecting it from the local dog park everyday, you would...tell me thicko, do you get funny looks from everyone there...what with you being the only one who hasn't got a dog, picking up shit and with out a poo-bag.

Have you got @Wolfie's hand up your back-passage?

That comment reads suspiciously like something the scat obsessive would post.