CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Alexander Lewis-Ranwell (the Exeter triple killer) was almost certainly aided by the old school tie as he was a former public school boy .. it was contrast to the Darren Pencile case where a shit himself and stabbed a huge cunt twice his size who threatened him after a minor altercation on a train when the cunt he bumped into chased him .. Pencile )who had mental health problems (and was black) was tried for and found guilty of murder and got a minimum sentence of 38 years.

They do say the Cleveland Torso murderer was identified by Eliot Nes but he was related to the Governor Francis Sweeney so he lived to a ripe old age in and out of private mental homes. The same for Jack the Ripper in London - this type of crime is clearly owned by somebody with ways and means. In a way Savile was moving or protected by those same circles. 

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They do say the Cleveland Torso murderer was identified by Eliot Nes but he was related to the Governor Francis Sweeney so he lived to a ripe old age in and out of private mental homes. The same for Jack the Ripper in London - this type of crime is clearly owned by somebody with ways and means. In a way Savile was moving or protected by those same circles. 

Bodkin Adams had friends in government and troublesome information on others and was not tried for most of the killings that he was almost certainly guilty of .. Around the time that Ruth Ellis was hanged there was another murder involving an ex public school boy who was spared the rope. There was also a case of a mysterious murder in the mid 1950s that Jeremy Thorpe was alleged to have ordered some 20 years before the infamous Norman Scott (bunny will go to France) incident that was Thorpe's political undoing.

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The same for Jack the Ripper in London - this type of crime is clearly owned by somebody with ways and means.

If that’s the case Neil must be richer than Elon Musk, yet the cunt drives around in a Rascal van with no MOT, tax or brake lights.

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Bodkin Adams had friends in government and troublesome information on others and was not tried for most of the killings that he was almost certainly guilty of .. Around the time that Ruth Ellis was hanged there was another murder involving an ex public school boy who was spared the rope. There was also a case of a mysterious murder in the mid 1950s that Jeremy Thorpe was alleged to have ordered some 20 years before the infamous Norman Scott (bunny will go to France) incident that was Thorpe's political undoing.

Steele was never really held to account over Cyril Smith years was he. 

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Alexander Lewis-Ranwell (the Exeter triple killer) was almost certainly aided by the old school tie as he was a former public school boy .. it was contrast to the Darren Pencile case where a shit himself and stabbed a huge cunt twice his size who threatened him after a minor altercation on a train when the cunt he bumped into chased him .. Pencile )who had mental health problems (and was black) was tried for and found guilty of murder and got a minimum sentence of 38 years.

This shows how the fucking cunning murderers when caught don't give up... 

https://cher19994861.wordpress.com/2021/01/20/patrick-pat-mcraes-former-stripper-reaches-plea-deal-in-clients-on-his-murder/

This bitch was a cold blooded murderer who pulled every trick at her trial, blaming the victim for him trying to assault her thereby provoking the murder, then blaming the boyfriend she was with at the time of intetvening and murdering the victim. The forensics proved she was a liar. 

Now she got another lawyer to overturn a no parole sentence to a stabdard 70 year sentence where she'll be eligible for parole one day... You can bet your life she has a lawyer now trying to bring that forward. 

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Ester Rancid kicked off the Jobsworth Campaign and removed much uniformed enforcement from the streets .. the "petty" officials who often nipped trouble in the bud.

It was her hangers-on that ruined ‘That’s Life’. Especially Chris Searle. The cross eyed baboon that used to fart about next to the rubber plant.

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

If that’s the case Neil must be richer than Elon Musk, yet the cunt drives around in a Rascal van with no MOT, tax or brake lights.

You don't murder prostitutes, then drive around with their corpses in your 'year old Bentley', it's not the done thing (well, maybe in Norfolk)

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶Nice one Cyril. Nice one son. Nice one Cyril. Stick it up my bum🎶

These two scandals, Cyril Smith and Thorpe are a fucking good insight into how the old boy system used to work and still does - for fewer people, but still as effectively. The Welsh Care Home scandal was virtually closed down by the McAlpines and the Tories. When it comes to Grenfell or anything else involving us ordinary folk it's I Piss On Your Grave. 

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

He will always be ffffffff wank to me..

Actually Eddie, I'm a little more concerned about Roops. Look below and you'll see she's missed three coons in a row, despite a couple of moderating visits. Have you been spiking her Prosecco with diazepam, to make time for a younger model?

On 26/01/2024 at 20:11, Witheredscrote said:

If our Eddie forgot to unplug, and drove off at speed, it would probably pull the whole house down. Would serve him right, the flash Barratt buying coon.

On 27/01/2024 at 09:58, Eddie said:

Any flash coon worth his gold chain has a spare when the electric is off, eat shit.

https://ibb.co/Ry3gx6T

On 27/01/2024 at 18:27, Wolfie said:

Unlike olive coon @Frank, you don't strike me as the type who inherits wealth Ed; a badboy-dun-good grafter, if you will.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Actually Eddie, I'm a little more concerned about Roops. Look below and you'll see she's missed three coons in a row, despite a couple of moderating visits. Have you been spiking her Prosecco with diazepam, to make time for a younger model?

Tbh since she met me she has caught jungle fever…

• Like 1

On 25/01/2024 at 21:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Mahatma Gandhi worked as a lawyer in Africa for several years and kept a journal documenting his time there. His opinion of the natives was along the lines of ‘unintelligent and quick to violence’. 
 No flies on Gandhi. Not figurative ones anyway.

The cunt only made one film , I  cant see what all the fuss is about .

On 25/01/2024 at 21:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Mahatma Gandhi worked as a lawyer in Africa for several years and kept a journal documenting his time there. His opinion of the natives was along the lines of ‘unintelligent and quick to violence’. 
 No flies on Gandhi. Not figurative ones anyway.

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

So good you named it twice.

I wasn’t impressed to be honest. Costumes were shit and too many foreigners in it. 
 I like the sequel where Gandhi kicks the shit out of Ray Winstone and ends up buried under a swimming pool.