CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is there no-one on here after 11pm?

Guest Basil

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now the useless little spunk trumpet and his TfL lackeys are pissing away a fuckton of money on a "rebrand" of the overground network, having selected six new names that supposedly reflect the history of London. To ensure that everyone can get straight to the righteous indignation without having to read the entire fawning BBC "News" article, here are the highlights: 

Lionness Line - fucking dykes
Mildmay Line - fucking poofs
Windrush line - fucking blacks
Weaver Line - fucking Shylocks
Suffragette Line - more fucking dykes
Liberty Line - fuck only knows

London Overground: New names for its six lines revealed

_132659157_overground-map-nc.png.webp

Any cunt who uses public transport has abjectly failed as a human being, so the whole network should be rebranded as ‘The useless fucking cunts only line’. 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now the useless little spunk trumpet and his TfL lackeys are pissing away a fuckton of money on a "rebrand" of the overground network, having selected six new names that supposedly reflect the history of London. To ensure that everyone can get straight to the righteous indignation without having to read the entire fawning BBC "News" article, here are the highlights: 

Lionness Line - fucking dykes
Mildmay Line - fucking poofs
Windrush line - fucking blacks
Weaver Line - fucking Shylocks
Suffragette Line - more fucking dykes
Liberty Line - fuck only knows

London Overground: New names for its six lines revealed

_132659157_overground-map-nc.png.webp

County Line -Drug Dealers

Because I'm getting a good night's fucking sleep so I can be up for work in the morning. My brief foray into the ranks of Jobseekers scum was shorter lived than planned, and anticipated. Oh well, what the fuck am I going to spend that 20 years of redundancy on? @King Billy have you got a contact number for your Hungarian butcher..........., I mean dentist?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Because I'm getting a good night's fucking sleep so I can be up for work in the morning. My brief foray into the ranks of Jobseekers scum was shorter lived than planned, and anticipated. Oh well, what the fuck am I going to spend that 20 years of redundancy on? @King Billy have you got a contact number for your Hungarian butcher..........., I mean dentist?

Of course Drew. PM me and I’ll link you up with my man in Budapest, who’ll fit you up with a set of gnashers that three two litre bottles of White Lightning every night won’t even stain, never mind need the attention of a dentist (assuming you know what a dentist is). And even better than that, you’ll never again need to crawl around on the floor of your luxury bungalow, in a sea of your own vomit, desperately looking for a bottle opener, as you’ll be able to simply bite the top off whatever your chosen tipple happens to be.

No need to thank me.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What's the job?

On 15/02/2024 at 21:24, King Billy said:

Any cunt who uses public transport has abjectly failed as a human being, so the whole network should be rebranded as ‘The useless fucking cunts only line’. 

I've used a couple of buses on the way home from the job centre recently, the last one was even one of those highly combustible electric ones. They were full of scummy losers at life making their way home with their Value Baked Bean tea.

Guest Basil
19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

posted at 23.31 

Goodnight everybody. 

It's good night from him and good night from me. 

Don't leave your bedroom window open, @and will think you're consenting.

On 17/02/2024 at 08:11, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've used a couple of buses on the way home from the job centre recently, the last one was even one of those highly combustible electric ones. They were full of scummy losers at life making their way home with their Value Baked Bean tea.

This is a really, really funny post! Scummy losers at life! LOL! Value baked bean tea! LOL LOL! Fucking superb! 

Unemployable idiot.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“Customers are a pain in the fucking arse”.

Frank Kleftico c.1990.

I get that impression from the look of sheer undiluted contempt from the teen sales assistant who looks like an unmade bed in J D Sports when I ask for their cheapest trainers must be generic without any sports branding or street cred. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I get that impression from the look of sheer undiluted contempt from the teen sales assistant who looks like an unmade bed in J D Sports when I ask for their cheapest trainers must be generic without any sports branding or street cred. 

Trump Sneekers? What size? I’ve got a loyalty card.

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good night chaps. I'm just going outside, I may be gone for some time. 

(1912)

Make sure my Tikka Masala is still hot when you get back, or else there'll be trouble.