CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TAYLOR GRIFT

King Billy

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nick Ferrari, the fucking fat greasy cunt who wanted the unvaccinated to be locked in their homes and fined a thousand pounds for every day they continued refusing to become Bill Gates’ human guinea pigs?

Vile lard arse MSM schill.

Bloody hell Billy, you're not one of those "put one foot wrong" sort of guys? You must have been a hard task master in that Loyalist terrorist cell. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bloody hell Billy, you're not one of those "put one foot wrong" sort of guys? You must have been a hard task master in that Loyalist terrorist cell. 

I’d rather think of myself as a ‘pureblood’.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ballys in exile in Brexitland because of a seized batch o smak that the movement wanted to sell..its why he enters the 6 counties thru the South..no border ya see lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have said yes, just to see the look on Harold’s face. 

I said no to avoid the unpleasantness of having to look at his face Eric. I know I shouldn’t build a mental picture of fellow members, purely on the quality (or complete absence tbh) of their contributions on here, but I’m human after all.

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ballys in exile in Brexitland because of a seized batch o smak that the movement wanted to sell..its why he enters the 6 counties thru the South..no border ya see lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzyboombaclatkuffercuntbaby, if you’d been paying attention to my recent contributions on here regarding  ‘the island of Ireland’ (see what I did there?) you’d know that I’ve had something of an epiphany and I’m now 100% in support of the Irish nationalist cause. I stand with the thousands of tricolour waving Irishmen and women who took to the streets in Dublin yesterday to protest against the absolute sellout of The Republic by the politicians, (especially the so called ‘nationalist’ Sinn Fein) to the globalist, open border, anti-family, pro-sodomy, anti-Christian, tyrannical elitists  with their Garda goon squads (black and tans v 2.0) enforcing their treason and the paid fake news MSM spreading their bosses propaganda.

🇮🇪FUCK 1690🇮🇪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I said no to avoid the unpleasantness of having to look at his face Eric. I know I shouldn’t build a mental picture of fellow members, purely on the quality (or complete absence tbh) of their contributions on here, but I’m human after all.

I don’t like the cunt either. Still orange is a difficult colour to match. I was curious what style of lingerie you would wear with it to get The Look. 

On 05/02/2024 at 19:19, ChildeHarold said:

IT'S A SHIT BUSINESS

(much more to come from the corporate headbangers and Wall Street "music" businesses) 

Jan 5 2024

Grammy Awards The All Conquering Taylor kicks old banger Sinatra out of tje “top” status. A quick comparison of her music’s quality with Sinatra’s shows she isn't on the same planet let alone in the same league. Predictably her soundbite acceptance speech is childish and banal partly in twitter code. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/04/entertainment/taylor-swift-album-of-the-year-grammys

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/opinions/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-relationship-filipovic/index.html 

4 Nov 2023

When there's nothing else to say, the all important relationship news keeps the publicity pot boiling

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/opinions/taylor-swift-travis-kelce-relationship-filipovic/index.html

October 26 2023

Taylor is now a billionaire! 

Again the childish girly reaction. 

https://edition.cnn.com/taylor-swift-billionaire/index.html#:~:text=The%20outlet%2C%20which%20runs%20the,just%20her%20music%20and%20performance.

Feb 6 2024

Taylor Swift threatens legal action, more utter drivel to keep her name in the news until her new album comes out, utter shite... 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/tech/taylor-swift-private-jet-tracker/index.html

More useless PR for dumbos to come... 

April 19 (Friday, something for the weekend $€¥¢£££££) 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/18/entertainment/album-review-taylor-swift-reaction/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/18/business/economic-sales-new-album-taylor-swift/index.html

“Taylor Swift is continuing her lucrative legacy with the release of her 11th studio album, “The Tortured Poets Department.”

"Swift commands a fiercely dedicated fan base — one that helps her break streaming records, crashes websites, and sells out major stadiums across the world. Her latest album is expected to draw that same burning enthusiasm from fans, yet again.”

My God, this is the sort of language used by the Nazi propaganda machineto describe Der Fuehrer's speeches. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Feb 6 2024

Taylor Swift threatens legal action, more utter drivel to keep her name in the news until her new album comes out, utter shite... 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/tech/taylor-swift-private-jet-tracker/index.html

More useless PR for dumbos to come... 

It is ironical and TBH Miss Shit is not important .. but she and many other celebrities (famous but useless folk) are crowding and polluting our skies and wasting airspace on reckess flights around the globe .. again it is the media giving them the other kind of airspace and also killing tree to print magazines that will be looked at and read by empty headed wastes of space. We do need to know how many of these cunts are flying around with their hangers-on.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is ironical and TBH Miss Shit is not important .. but she and many other celebrities (famous but useless folk) are crowding and polluting our skies and wasting airspace on reckess flights around the globe .. again it is the media giving them the other kind of airspace and also killing tree to print magazines that will be looked at and read by empty headed wastes of space. We do need to know how many of these cunts are flying around with their hangers-on.

There's a media cavalcade which in American Entertainment = success = wealth = conspicuous consumption = glamour which is part of the business plan. But she's a little egotist as well. A sort of diluted Madonna who got to the stage was pulling stunts every month just to keep up her profile as a celebrity. What fucking pisses me off is the comparison with the album charts of yesteryear when to get a hit album people had to be motivated to go to a shop and buy a physical record, cassette or cd. Now the charts are compiled on the basis of clicks on a keyboard and a linked bank account and "albums" are not really albums in any meaningful sense of the word. There's no production value or creative impulse involved. To my mind it's shallow and worthless and when you listen to it the quality of the music reflects this lack of depth. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a media cavalcade which in American Entertainment = success = wealth = conspicuous consumption = glamour which is part of the business plan. But she's a little egotist as well. A sort of diluted Madonna who got to the stage was pulling stunts every month just to keep up her profile as a celebrity. What fucking pisses me off is the comparison with the album charts of yesteryear when to get a hit album people had to be motivated to go to a shop and buy a physical record, cassette or cd. Now the charts are compiled on the basis of clicks on a keyboard and a linked bank account and "albums" are not really albums in any meaningful sense of the word. There's no production value or creative impulse involved. To my mind it's shallow and worthless and when you listen to it the quality of the music reflects this lack of depth. 

I live in the present so I don't usually .. is though more manufactured .. like the Monkees were a yank try at making a US Beatles rival almost 60 years ago and of course 30 years ago the Spice Girls were a made up girl group.

26 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I live in the present so I don't usually .. is though more manufactured .. like the Monkees were a yank try at making a US Beatles rival almost 60 years ago and of course 30 years ago the Spice Girls were a made up girl group.

That's true. It's a shit business. Ask that guitarist in Creme Brulee. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

At least the Monkees were proper musicians, and had some bloody brilliant songs.

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

We do need to know how many of these cunts are flying around with their hangers-on.

Talking of ‘hangers-on’ why not explain that massive thing you’ve got hanging on in your Y/fronts?

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

30 years ago the Spice Girls were a made up girl group.

Shame you were already about 300 years too old then or you might have been one of them.

’Freaky Spice’ lololol.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

They had a fucking great TV Show. What has Taylor Grift done for children's tv? Fuck All. Selfish cunt. 

I don’t know what she’s done in any capacity. Because I barely know who she is. Because I’m neither a 12 year old girl or a homosexual. Whoever she is, she’s no Debbie Gibson. 

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know what she’s done in any capacity. Because I barely know who she is. Because I’m neither a 12 year old girl or a homosexual. Whoever she is, she’s no Debbie Gibson. 

Since the Spanish Eurovision entry is called "Bitch" explained as "proud women reclaiming the word and owning it like Blacks with 'Nigger'" as the country was heaving with the Hermoso "Me Too" moment I just am prepared to put it like this: all female pop singers since Dusty Springfield (except Duffy) are total shit.