CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TAYLOR GRIFT

King Billy

A couple of years ago I saw a 15 minute (approx) clip of (imo) one of the vilest leftie windbags who pollute the U.K. broadcasting airwaves, James  O’Brien rambling on in his trademark calm, monotone and almost whispering way about Taylor Swift. A weird and tbh creepy monologue of OTT praise and admiration for the bony arsed, titless, wailing stick insect, quoting numerous hit songs and the titles of several of its previous albums. Even frequently referring to his teenage daughters part in his sudden conversion to the fan club. At the time I thought it was just his way of going public in a roundabout way and confirming as true the old saying ‘you are what you look like’, which wouldn’t be much of a surprise to many people.

However it’s now become apparent that this skeletal, talentless cuntess’s meteoric rise to global superstardom has been a carefully orchestrated psyop from the start.

The Pentagon psychological operations unit promoted the idea of using her as an ‘asset’ in the war against ‘mis’ and ‘dis’ information to a NATO delegation at a conference in 2019 (coincidentally just prior to the 2020 US election 🤔). Another curious ‘coincidence’ which just happened to occur in 2019 was that George Soros bought her entire music back catalogue from her former record co., which she publicly condemned at the time but then suddenly stopped complaining about and went on a full on endorsement campaign for Pissy pants Joe Biden and Camel toe Harris in 2020.

And now the fakestream MSM are pumping out on a daily basis a never ending torrent of stories about her and her current so called ‘boyfriend’ Travis Kelce an NFA player. His team the Kansas City Chiefs play in the Super Bowl next month, probably the biggest annual sporting event in the US  yet the main topic of conversation in the fake news MSM is ‘far right conspiracy theories’ about Swift etc. etc.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A couple of years ago I saw a 15 minute (approx) clip of (imo) one of the vilest leftie windbags who pollute the U.K. broadcasting airwaves, James  O’Brien rambling on in his trademark calm, monotone and almost whispering way about Taylor Swift. A weird and tbh creepy monologue of OTT praise and admiration for the bony arsed, titless, wailing stick insect, quoting numerous hit songs and the titles of several of its previous albums. Even frequently referring to his teenage daughters part in his sudden conversion to the fan club. At the time I thought it was just his way of going public in a roundabout way and confirming as true the old saying ‘you are what you look like’, which wouldn’t be much of a surprise to many people.

However it’s now become apparent that this skeletal, talentless cuntess’s meteoric rise to global superstardom has been a carefully orchestrated psyop from the start.

The Pentagon psychological operations unit promoted the idea of using her as an ‘asset’ in the war against ‘mis’ and ‘dis’ information to a NATO delegation at a conference in 2019 (coincidentally just prior to the 2020 US election 🤔). Another curious ‘coincidence’ which just happened to occur in 2019 was that George Soros bought her entire music back catalogue from her former record co., which she publicly condemned at the time but then suddenly stopped complaining about and went on a full on endorsement campaign for Pissy pants Joe Biden and Camel toe Harris in 2020.

And now the fakestream MSM are pumping out on a daily basis a never ending torrent of stories about her and her current so called ‘boyfriend’ Travis Kelce an NFA player. His team the Kansas City Chiefs play in the Super Bowl next month, probably the biggest annual sporting event in the US  yet the main topic of conversation in the fake news MSM is ‘far right conspiracy theories’ about Swift etc. etc.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

It's not just the careful orchestration which has always happened, it's called promotion, it's like you said the fucking poor value songs and singing. After a few "hits" her fame is sustained by the gossip pages and tales of her wealth and earning power. Put her up against the great female pop singers of the past and present and really she's just a hollow bland nothing. But there's loads like this. A new one that's popped up is Raye this is a woman who was ten years with a record label and never got a release or any "promotion" bought herself out of the contract and voila! found herself plastered on every radio playlist. It's more generic meaningless mumbling shit of the Swift kind. 

Mind you there's even worse out there.

I'm really looking forward to the new Duffy album we've been waiting so long for. 

Guest Basil
52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

What's your actual point here? Taylor Swift, despite formerly supporting Biden, is now being used to promote 'right wing conspiracy theories'? 

So she's now being associated with MAGA as some plan to discredit the movement?

Maybe you could make a bit more sense when you put pen to paper, instead of just typing out your drooling, amphetamine-fuelled stream of consciousness.

Pillock.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Pentagon psychological operations unit

Schismogenisis. We invented it in modern times, used it to good effect in North Belfast & taught the Yanks the basics. Wolfie & Gypsy seem to have dived down this rabbit hole, which I dug for their delectation earlier today.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Oh dear KB, why didn't you stop at the first paragraph. At my age time is precious.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

Hook, line & sinker. Shame you didn't read the small print otherwise you wouldn't post 325 words of utter bollox. Sid Slackjaw "News" again was it?:rolleyes:

Far be it from me to agree with anything posted by KB but, TBH, from a purely musical standpoint, Taylor Swift is fuckin' awful.

I went on YouTube the other day (after I'd read some review singing her praises on a music blog) and tried listening to a couple of her songs, she's totally devoid of any sort of 'soul'.

Obviously she can write a song (unless there's some desperate cunt composer in the background, shilling for a quick buck), she can play a few instruments (keyboards and guitar) but, at the end of the day, it's just emotionless drivel for teenage girls, the sort of shite @Decimus would be wanking over when he's used up all the S Club 7 videos.

18 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Maybe you could make a bit more sense when you put pen to paper, instead of just typing out your drooling, amphetamine-fuelled stream of consciousness.

Pillock.

You stupid cunt, you know Billy can't be trusted with pens (they cause the ceramic to delaminate from his gnashers when he chews the tops) he puts wax crayons to paper.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You stupid cunt, you know Billy can't be trusted with pens (they cause the ceramic to delaminate from his gnashers when he chews the tops) he puts wax crayons to paper.

You were thinking about Pens and you decided to change your avatar to Mickey from ‘The League Of Gentlemen’, didn’t you? 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You were thinking about Pens and you decided to change your avatar to Mickey from ‘The League Of Gentlemen’, didn’t you? 

I actually collect pens,mainly because they take up less space than watches............ and shitty toy helicopters.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking hell Drew. I was just thinking the other day that you were on the verge of achieving a feat so absolutely unbelievable (even better than repairing your fridge freezer on a Saturday night with just a terminal screwdriver), that even Ape would have had to hold his Airfix cement covered hands up (Uriah Heep style) and ‘humbly’ take back all the criticism he’s hurled at you for years now.
Just one more day on the New year resolution wagon, but instead you’ve posted this White Lightning fuelled nonsense when you were on the home straight. The rest of the year should be good fun tbf though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Drew. I was just thinking the other day that you were on the verge of achieving a feat so absolutely unbelievable (even better than repairing your fridge freezer on a Saturday night with just a terminal screwdriver), that even Ape would have had to hold his Airfix cement covered hands up (Uriah Heep style) and ‘humbly’ take back all the criticism he’s hurled at you for years now.
Just one more day on the New year resolution wagon, but instead you’ve posted this White Lightning fuelled nonsense when you were on the home straight. The rest of the year should be good fun tbf though.

She said '325 words of utter Bollox'. She actually counted them Billy! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I actually collect pens,mainly because they take up less space than watches............ and shitty toy helicopters.

I’ve got one. It’s one of those Fisher Space Pens that write upside down, on a greasy surface, in freezing water… which comes in handy all the time.

Guest Basil
23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Given enough time you might one day understand. 

Possibly, I guess the monkeys and typewriters theory applies here.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve got one. It’s one of those Fisher Space Pens that write upside down, on a greasy surface, in freezing water… which comes in handy all the time.

In short, a 50 quid Space Pen will do exactly what one of those Mini MikeD pencils do which I regularly nick from Argos or Screwfix.

On 31/01/2024 at 18:12, Cunty BigBollox said:

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It’s posts like these that remind me why I originally began regarding you as a stupid, drunken fucking idiot.

• Like 2