CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t worry. I don’t understand that shit either. I ended up giving RK my password and letting him do it. To be fair, if I was more tech savvy and knew how to post images and videos, I’d be permanently banned.

I've always thought of typing as women's work.

So there’s a picture on the internet ostensibly showing Katie wearing comedy sunglasses in the passenger seat of an Audi being driven by her mother through Windsor Great Park to do the school run. It’s taken from the international space station it seems, it’s grainy as fuck, but even that can’t hide the puffy face, the peculiarly absent mole, and the fixed expression. Curiously I’m told it is absent from the British media.

This story gets darker by the day. It’s going to be a long time before we see her cutting ribbons again. If ever. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So there’s a picture on the internet ostensibly showing Katie wearing comedy sunglasses in the passenger seat of an Audi being driven by her mother through Windsor Great Park to do the school run. It’s taken from the international space station it seems, it’s grainy as fuck, but even that can’t hide the puffy face, the peculiarly absent mole, and the fixed expression. Curiously I’m told it is absent from the British media.

This story gets darker by the day. It’s going to be a long time before we see her cutting ribbons again. If ever. 

The last time I cut ribbons was at an underwear party at The Tower On The Park Knightsbridge. 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was claim that she would be at the trooping of the colours but it seems that MOD has issued a statement that  she will NOT be at the trooping the colours.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Windsors are becoming more and more irrelevant and less newsworthy with every day that passes. Big ears’s arse cancer, Kate’s cuntrot, spamhead Willie’s last minute no show at last weeks funeral. They’ve even had to let Andrew out in public again to cover a few bookings, hoping  his ankle tag wouldn’t be noticed.

As a footnote, a 2018 Jaguar I Pace owned by His Majesty King Sausage Fingers the first was sold at auction on Saturday for a measly £48k. which says to me that the second hand motor trade don’t even think their brand is worth anything anymore.

……..and now the MoD have taken a break from cutting holes in Destroyers to replace year-old engines, and firing Trident missiles at themselves, to incur the wrath of Kensington Palace by announcing then retracting Katie’s attendance at Trooping the Colour in…June. 

So that’ll be six months out of action for spurious medical reasons then. At what point do the Fleet Street Hacks of old get their shoulders to the wheel and dish the dirt?

What the fuck is going on?

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

As a footnote, a 2018 Jaguar I Pace owned by His Majesty King Sausage Fingers the first was sold at auction on Saturday for a measly £48k. which says to me that the second hand motor trade don’t even think their brand is worth anything anymore.

I bought 'Prince' George's old tricycle the other day (well, he is ten years old, probably doesn't use it anymore)

Fuck me, even the tyres were flat, you'd think they'd have some dusky lackie to pump them up, at leat make it look serviceable, the feckless 'silver spoon' cunts.

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

He'll have moved on to something more advanced.

Can you not get the hang of those stabilisers on your "grown-up" bicycle?

Believe me, I've tried, I just can't manage to balance a dozen Pizza boxes on one arm and steer the fucker at the same time. 🍕🚴‍♂️

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What the fuck is going on?

At the risk of being called a conspiracy theorist (perish the thought) I’ve been wondering whether The Vulcan’s very scarce appearances on here recently might be in some way connected to Kates sudden disappearance? As The Corners only (as far as we know) international problem solver, with a CV ranging from sorting out BMW’s electronic suspension software, sourcing face masks and hand wash for her employer during the recent ‘scamdemic’ (essential equipment for her duties at work I expect), and even flying in by private jet to a South American banana republic, with a few hand picked and armed to the teeth (Rambo style) Special  forces types, to rescue her ‘old man’ who’d apparently been kidnapped and relieved of his wallet containing a substantial amount in Travellers cheques and probably his Tesco Club Card (probably while he was window shopping outside a souvenir shop during one of the stop offs on his ‘Club 80-130’ Saga Cruise).

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

At the risk of being called a conspiracy theorist (perish the thought) I’ve been wondering whether The Vulcan’s very scarce appearances on here recently might be in some way connected to Kates sudden disappearance? As The Corners only (as far as we know) international problem solver, with a CV ranging from sorting out BMW’s electronic suspension software, sourcing face masks and hand wash for her employer during the recent ‘scamdemic’ (essential equipment for her duties at work I expect), and even flying in by private jet to a South American banana republic, with a few hand picked and armed to the teeth (Rambo style) Special  forces types, to rescue her ‘old man’ who’d apparently been kidnapped and relieved of his wallet containing a substantial amount in Travellers cheques and probably his Tesco Club Card (probably while he was window shopping outside a souvenir shop during one of the stop offs on his ‘Club 80-130’ Saga Cruise).

You forgot her dental degree, you misogynist prick. And the Mensa membership. Too good for the likes of you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You forgot her dental degree, you misogynist prick. And the Mensa membership. Too good for the likes of you. 

I thought I did quite well actually (for a thicko).