CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

16 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Real men don't need handlebars; put six on each arm, you won't be so lop-sided.

Are you suggesting I'm slightly effeminate?

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

76 days now since WanK were seen together in public. In fact all we’ve had is this week’s grainy pap shot of someone resembling Kate in the passenger seat of an Audi.

Must be some fucking surgery she’s had. 

There are rumours Camlia has donated her cock  and Testes to Charles. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sure it will not have escaped collective attention that in the latest Kensington Palace PR triumph, the Mother’s Day picture, Kate is surrounded by her kids but isn’t wearing her wedding ring.

Nothing to see here. 

Its sad when one of The Corner's more lucid commentators goes into full-blown bacofoil mode based on nothing in particular.

As I recall the Place PR machine made it quite clear that there would be no running commentary on the PoW's health and that no public engagements was expected 'til Easter.

As for Mother's Day image this was obviously not taken by a court or professional photographer as the focusing and white balance is off par.

featured.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=744

I suspect the PoW's did the visual arranging (by all accounts she is an accomplished snapper) as the composition follows the "rule of thirds" and her husband took the capture with the camera's autofocus switched on.

As for not wearing a wedding ring - so fucking what? Plenty of wives divest jewellery, especially rings when at home - me included.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its sad when one of The Corner's more lucid commentators goes into full-blown bacofoil mode based on nothing in particular.

As I recall the Place PR machine made it quite clear that there would be no running commentary on the PoW's health and that no public engagements was expected 'til Easter.

As for Mother's Day image this was obviously not taken by a court or professional photographer as the focusing and white balance is off par.

I suspect the PoW's did the visual arranging (by all accounts she is an accomplished snapper) as the composition follows the "rule of thirds" and her husband took the capture with the camera's autofocus switched on.

As for not wearing a wedding ring - so fucking what? Plenty of wives divest jewellery, especially rings when at home - me included.

You’d only do that once in my house. I’d have it spot-welded through your fuckng nose.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Plenty of wives divest jewellery, especially rings when at home - me included.

A smart move Luv. You wouldn’t want it flying off mid wank and KOing the ‘old man’ before you’d finished telling him that he was experiencing the greatest ‘hand job’ ever since hands became a thing.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A smart move Luv. You wouldn’t want it flying off mid wank and KOing the ‘old man’ before you’d finished telling him that he was experiencing the greatest ‘hand job’ ever since hands became a thing.

…during business hours.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d only do that once in my house. I’d have it spot-welded through your fuckng nose.

Come on DC. You wouldn’t expect her to leave any jewellery, or tbh anything of value lying around in the house, with Eddie prowling about looking for anything that Cash Converters would give him the price of a can of Red Stripe for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Come on DC. You wouldn’t expect her to leave any jewellery, or tbh anything of value lying around in the house, with Eddie prowling about looking for anything that Cash Converters would give him the price of a can of Red Stripe for?

The only red stripe he’ll get is if she’s got another anal fissure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only red stripe he’ll get is if she’s got another anal fissure.

The simple fact that she posted last night (in her uniquely patronising and nauseating manner) means that we should expect an imminent avalanche of MSM BREAKING NEWS that the Israel/Hamas, Russia/Ukraine conflicts, the existential threat to humanity known as the ‘Climate Emergency’ along with dozens of other previously thought to be unsolvable global problems have finally been solved, by a ‘past her best’, MENSA rejecting old ginger haired Welsh slag, who wants to remain anonymous,  as she’s said ‘I wouldn’t want anyone to think they’re in any way less clever than me, even though they obviously all are.’

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The simple fact that she posted last night (in her uniquely patronising and nauseating manner) means that we should expect an imminent avalanche of MSM BREAKING NEWS that the Israel/Hamas, Russia/Ukraine conflicts, the existential threat to humanity known as the ‘Climate Emergency’ along with dozens of other previously thought to be unsolvable global problems have finally been solved, by a ‘past her best’, MENSA rejecting old ginger haired Welsh slag, who wants to remain anonymous,  as she’s said ‘I wouldn’t want anyone to think they’re in any way less clever than me, even though they obviously all are.’

The BBC and similar propaganda outlets majestically announce a "naval corridor" Cyprus-Gaza as if the single humanitarian aid ship en route is likely to be attacked or harassed by houti rebels or the like on the Med. playground of Fred Olsen Cruises? 

Are they up their own arses where the view is clear but somewhat brown coloured? 

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just thrown up tomorrow mornings corn flakes that I haven’t even eaten yet.

Tony the 🐯 has had anal intercourse. He says it's Gr-eAT! *

* Kellog's Frosties not Cornflakes, but it's still anal, that's the main point. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The BBC and similar propaganda outlets majestically announce a "naval corridor" Cyprus-Gaza as if the single humanitarian aid ship en route is likely to be attacked or harassed by houti rebels or the like on the Med. playground of Fred Olsen Cruises? 

Are they up their own arses where the view is clear but somewhat brown coloured? 

They will raid it and nick the lot anyway so who gives a fuck .Mum's net types think that  in gaza  they'll all cute little innocent victim types. Yeah , right .

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I’m honoured you’ve come out of apparent semi-retirement to interject here, even if the interjection is to stereotypically cling to whatever you’ve read in The Telegraph editorial that morning. I don’t know if PR features in your list of many skills, and by PR I mean Public Relations, not any dubiously-acquired erotic skills you might have with latex gloves (removing a wedding ring is preferable here).

The media machine at Kensington Palace has clearly made an utter balls of this whole narrative, and even a retarded toddler would appreciate releasing a ring-less picture against a background of weeks of fevered speculation might be unwise, even if she’d just popped the sparkler on the windowsill to do the washing up, as all domestic goddesses might.  

However, true to form, the debate has now moved on, with the news that renowned Bacofoil-wearers the Associated Press have spiked the image on the basis it has been manipulated at source. I wonder how your formidable brain will deal with this inconvenient truth? I mean, it couldn’t possibly be the case that you’re being lied to, could it?

Lucid enough for you, sweetheart?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m honoured you’ve come out of apparent semi-retirement to interject here, even if the interjection is to stereotypically cling to whatever you’ve read in The Telegraph editorial that morning. I don’t know if PR features in your list of many skills, and by PR I mean Public Relations, not any dubiously-acquired erotic skills you might have with latex gloves (removing a wedding ring is preferable here).

The media machine at Kensington Palace has clearly made an utter balls of this whole narrative, and even a retarded toddler would appreciate releasing a ring-less picture against a background of weeks of fevered speculation might be unwise, even if she’d just popped the sparkler on the windowsill to do the washing up, as all domestic goddesses might.  

However, true to form, the debate has now moved on, with the news that renowned Bacofoil-wearers the Associated Press have spiked the image on the basis it has been manipulated at source. I wonder how your formidable brain will deal with this inconvenient truth? I mean, it couldn’t possibly be the case that you’re being lied to, could it?

Lucid enough for you, sweetheart?

What on earth is going on, LCS..