CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

Who gives a royal fucking shit where this stupid fucking whore is, she's a royal, so fuck her....Mmm, cum to think of it, i wouldn't mind tickling her tonsils with some SouthEast London meat. I reckon the dirty wet dripping cunt would enjoy some rough housing with the Muss.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sure it will not have escaped collective attention that in the latest Kensington Palace PR triumph, the Mother’s Day picture, Kate is surrounded by her kids but isn’t wearing her wedding ring.

Nothing to see here. 

@Last Cunt Standing I would be looking more closely at the state of the finger nails of Kate's left hand rather than the alleged manipulation. They are often an indicator of health issues.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m honoured you’ve come out of apparent semi-retirement to interject here, even if the interjection is to stereotypically cling to whatever you’ve read in The Telegraph editorial that morning. I don’t know if PR features in your list of many skills, and by PR I mean Public Relations, not any dubiously-acquired erotic skills you might have with latex gloves (removing a wedding ring is preferable here).

The media machine at Kensington Palace has clearly made an utter balls of this whole narrative, and even a retarded toddler would appreciate releasing a ring-less picture against a background of weeks of fevered speculation might be unwise, even if she’d just popped the sparkler on the windowsill to do the washing up, as all domestic goddesses might.  

However, true to form, the debate has now moved on, with the news that renowned Bacofoil-wearers the Associated Press have spiked the image on the basis it has been manipulated at source. I wonder how your formidable brain will deal with this inconvenient truth? I mean, it couldn’t possibly be the case that you’re being lied to, could it?

Lucid enough for you, sweetheart?

As the site's self-appointed Royal Correspondent (and I'm in no way implying you're ginger), is Nicholas Witchell in danger of being replaced by you, which carries with it a clandestine return to the UK?

20 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its sad when one of The Corner's more lucid commentators goes into full-blown bacofoil mode based on nothing in particular.

As I recall the Place PR machine made it quite clear that there would be no running commentary on the PoW's health and that no public engagements was expected 'til Easter.

As for Mother's Day image this was obviously not taken by a court or professional photographer as the focusing and white balance is off par.

featured.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=744

I suspect the PoW's did the visual arranging (by all accounts she is an accomplished snapper) as the composition follows the "rule of thirds" and her husband took the capture with the camera's autofocus switched on.

As for not wearing a wedding ring - so fucking what? Plenty of wives divest jewellery, especially rings when at home - me included.

While few (including me) aren't surprised, you do love blowing your own trumpet, don't you? It wasn't a discussion about photography; merely an opinion about Kate allegedly choosing to not exhibit her wedding ring... and there you go again, off on one about composition and Rule of Thirds et al.

From what I have read, I opine your photographic skills to be very basic at best.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d only do that once in my house. I’d have it spot-welded through your fuckng nose.

So, you're an insecure domestic abuser and its not the first time you've advocated violence at the home. I doubt its *your* home either. The sooner Mrs DC kicks your parasitic poncing arse out the better.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The simple fact that she posted last night...

Eh? Last night, what you on about? Oh yeah, you're the moron who never gets anything right. In fact you've been posting abject bollox for the past month :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m honoured you’ve come out of apparent semi-retirement to interject here, even if the interjection is to stereotypically cling to whatever you’ve read in The Telegraph editorial that morning. I don’t know if PR features in your list of many skills, and by PR I mean Public Relations, not any dubiously-acquired erotic skills you might have with latex gloves (removing a wedding ring is preferable here).

The media machine at Kensington Palace has clearly made an utter balls of this whole narrative, and even a retarded toddler would appreciate releasing a ring-less picture against a background of weeks of fevered speculation might be unwise, even if she’d just popped the sparkler on the windowsill to do the washing up, as all domestic goddesses might.  

However, true to form, the debate has now moved on, with the news that renowned Bacofoil-wearers the Associated Press have spiked the image on the basis it has been manipulated at source. I wonder how your formidable brain will deal with this inconvenient truth? I mean, it couldn’t possibly be the case that you’re being lied to, could it?

Lucid enough for you, sweetheart?

AP have since done a reverse ferret and stated that "...there was no suggestion the photo was fake..."

AP's T&C's ban corrections including the removal of "red eye" from editorial captures though anything commercial and abstract is OK. This is the same with all Image stock libraries.

So there you have it. AP's (and others) accepted the image until conspiracy pixel-peeping nut-jobs had the image removed due to the amateurish use of Adobe's AI generative fill module on a family snapshot.

On a more positive note I guess we should be grateful you haven't blamed Brexit for the non-story.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

AP have since done a reverse ferret and stated that "...there was no suggestion the photo was fake..."

AP's T&C's ban corrections including the removal of "red eye" from editorial captures though anything commercial and abstract is OK. This is the same with all Image stock libraries.

So there you have it. AP's (and others) accepted the image until conspiracy pixel-peeping nut-jobs had the image removed due to the amateurish use of Adobe's AI generative fill module on a family snapshot.

On a more positive note I guess we should be grateful you haven't blamed Brexit for the non-story.

Jesus Christ woman. Literally no point arguing with you. 

Can I ask what you do when you inadvertently drive into a cul de sac? Acknowledge your error and reverse, or loudly proclaim it’s the road that’s wrong and floor it through the nearest garden fence? 

• Like 5

On 10/03/2024 at 14:17, Mrs Roops said:

Its sad when one of The Corner's more lucid commentators goes into full-blown bacofoil mode based on nothing in particular.

As I recall the Place PR machine made it quite clear that there would be no running commentary on the PoW's health and that no public engagements was expected 'til Easter.

As for Mother's Day image this was obviously not taken by a court or professional photographer as the focusing and white balance is off par.

I suspect the PoW's did the visual arranging (by all accounts she is an accomplished snapper) as the composition follows the "rule of thirds" and her husband took the capture with the camera's autofocus switched on.

As for not wearing a wedding ring - so fucking what? Plenty of wives divest jewellery, especially rings when at home - me included.

I can vouch for that. I always remove my cock ring when doing the weekly naked housework. 

On 10/03/2024 at 14:17, Mrs Roops said:

Never mind the lack of a wedding ring on Kate's left hand, WTF is going on with Prince Louis's right hand?

Is that some sort of deformity due to the usual Royal inbreeding, or is it an indication that he's now 'in da hood'?

3 minutes ago, and said:

Never mind the lack of a wedding ring on Kate's left hand, WTF is going on with Prince Louis's right hand?

Is that some sort of deformity due to the usual Royal inbreeding, or is it an indication that he's now 'in da hood'?

Fucking sponging off the taxpayer prob claiming child benefit and free school meals uniform voucher etc. Lovely weather for this time of year! 

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Last night, what you on about? Oh yeah, you're the moron who never gets anything right. In fact you've been posting abject bollox for the past month :rolleyes:

God I’ve missed you. Sorry about posting all that abject bollox for the last month, but tbh it was only about a month ago I started to consider that there might be something positive, no matter how minor if it turned out that you weren’t  dead. xxxx😘

Bill Gates is still a cunt though (allegedly).

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can vouch for that. I always remove my cock ring when doing the weekly naked housework. 

Pushing a whole tube of Smarties up your arse, then plugging the exit with a Walnut Whip hardly fits the description of ‘housework’ H (even if you only do it once a week on pocket money day).

Just saying.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Pushing a whole tube of Smarties up your arse, then plugging the exit with a Walnut Whip hardly fits the description of ‘housework’ H (even if you only do it once a week on pocket money day).

Just saying.

I forgot to include doing the outside windows upstairs... other peoples houses. It get's chilly at this tine of year. As a Sunday evening treat I sometimes climb up the tree and swing on the branches. You see I'm a child of Mat Monroe and Elsa the Lion. 

Born Free! 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot to include doing the outside windows upstairs... other peoples houses

Can’t they lick their own fucking windows? Sounds to me that your neighbours have been taking you for a right cunt. 

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No.

I thought we were on this journey together. Next stop Location, Location, Location with Phil and Kirstie. I want a chocolate box Cotswald cottage with space to keep a couple of Shire Horses. You can fuck off after a few months with the vicar. Cunt. You not Vic.