CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Log out and don’t log back into my website until you can conjure a modicum of humour or relevance to intersperse with your gibberish. 
 I won’t warn you again.

Wow. Fucking Kirk Douglas on Amphetamines. 

In-out-shake it all about, 

Ooooaah the Okey Cokey Okey! 

You put put your left foot in

You put right foot out, 

You give the Okey Cokey

And you shake it all about. 

(I did that at a wedding sixty years ago: eat your heart out Shaka Khan) 

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is what Earl of Punkape always wanted to be. (I meant the other way round🤔

H, I’ve desperately tried to like you. I’m sorry, it’s been over a year and I can tell you now.. you’re not for me. What would it take to persuade you to leave?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is what Earl of Punkape always wanted to be. (I meant the other way round🤔

Does the shit you post actually make sense to you? Are you a stroke victim?

I think you might need to see a neurologist.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. You just power through it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

H, I’ve desperately tried to like you. I’m sorry, it’s been over a year and I can tell you now.. you’re not for me. What would it take to persuade you to leave?

Frank, a man of your experience should realise, sometimes you just have to leave things be, and let nature take its course...

You know I'm right. 😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Does the shit you post actually make sense to you? Are you a stroke victim?

I think you might need to see a neurologist.

Edit: Actually, nevermind. You just power through it.

You fear that chair vacated by the much lamented and missed Punkster. Can you fill his bespoke shoes? 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

You fear that chair vacated by the much lamented and missed Punkster. Can you fill his bespoke shoes? 

You're genuinely mental.

You're just connecting names to random statements - I'm sure it sounds like a crippling accusation to you - trapped inside that misfiring blob of sludge that was once a fully functioning mind, but you're talking boulders, Harry.

Mind you, I'd pay a few squid for a quick peek behind your eggs - experience existence from your progressive.

How fucked up are you? Can you taste sounds and smell colours yet?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're genuinely mental.

You're just connecting names to random statements - I'm sure it sounds like a crippling accusation to you - trapped inside that misfiring blob of sludge that was once a fully functioning mind, but you're talking boulders, Harry.

Mind you, I'd pay a few squid for a quick peek behind your eggs - experience existence from your progressive.

How fucked up are you? Can you taste sounds and smell colours yet?

You're gearing up for a lovely weekend. 😂 LOL

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There's some black cunt called Barbecue taking over Haiti at the moment.

It seems that 40+ years of all sorts of dubious schemes by the ‘Clinton Foundation’ which followed after Bill had destroyed Haitis agriculture industry when he was President, have instead of improving the lives of Haitians achieved the opposite result and weirdly benefitted the said foundation to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It seems that 40+ years of all sorts of dubious schemes by the ‘Clinton Foundation’ which followed after Bill had destroyed Haitis agriculture industry when he was President, have instead of improving the lives of Haitians achieved the opposite result and weirdly benefitted the said foundation to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

The very dark black Haitians are a valuable source of largely illegal manual labour throughout the Caribbean doing all the hard physical work, such as gardening, building and road works, in the full glare of the Equatorial sun which even other natives find it dangerous to be out in let alone work. They are beasts of burden for the Caribbean economy. Often they are exploited by other blacks to the point of modern slavery - a few US dollars for a weeks back breaking work and a bottle of rum every day. They sometimes gamble it away at card games in their shanty towns and then settle any outstanding debt by cutting off a finger. 

PS "benefited" NOT

BENEFITTED YOU CUNT

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dubious stains from the Clinton foundation more like .Monica obviously got a mouthfull.

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just because his name is Charles it doesn't mean he's a bougouise let them eat grass  bastard  enemy of the working classes .He might be a very nice chap . 

I don’t drink anymore ELC, and on Friday and Saturday nights I feel a bit left out. So I make a special effort to be belligerent and hostile, just to fit in and feel normal. If this cunt isn’t actually one of those ‘hambots’ that Roops talks about, and he doesn’t appreciate my tone… then what is he going to fucking well do about it?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t drink anymore ELC, and on Friday and Saturday nights I feel a bit left out. So I make a special effort to be belligerent and hostile, just to fit in and feel normal. If this cunt isn’t actually one of those ‘hambots’ that Roops talks about, and he doesn’t appreciate my tone… then what is he going to fucking well do about it?

He'll  slap you across your face with his monogrammed  glove .

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He'll  slap you across your face with his monogrammed  glove .

I can picture you as Raffles, The Gentleman Thug. I picture Harold as one of ‘The Old Gits’ from Harry Enfield & Chums.

Although Harold probably isn’t aware of Harry Enfield, having not paid much attention to comedy since Stanley Unwin died.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The very dark black Haitians are a valuable source of largely illegal manual labour throughout the Caribbean doing all the hard physical work, such as gardening, building and road works, in the full glare of the Equatorial sun which even other natives find it dangerous to be out in let alone work. They are beasts of burden for the Caribbean economy. Often they are exploited by other blacks to the point of modern slavery - a few US dollars for a weeks back breaking work and a bottle of rum every day. They sometimes gamble it away at card games in their shanty towns and then settle any outstanding debt by cutting off a finger. 

PS "benefited" NOT

BENEFITTED YOU CUNT

Are you seriously expecting me to point out your glaring stupidity by pointing out your glaring stupidity?

• Like 1