CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, did you see what he called me? A half faggot!

I did make an effort to top the leaderboard this weekend. It’s not happening. Where am I going wrong?

Begging for help from perverts. You sad sack of shit. 1hr and 9 mins to go…still fancy ur chances? Idiot.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Begging for help from perverts. You sad sack of shit. 1hr and 9 mins to go…still fancy ur chances? Idiot.

I was very briefly joint first along with Eric earlier this evening. I consider that a victory. He then posted something that I was obliged to like, which obviously kept him ahead. Fair enough... credit where it's due etc. What is not fair, is you being hell-bent on keeping EC afloat. He's a man of integrity and certainly won't appreciate your Scouse bullshit. @Mrs Roops kindly have a word in this wanker's ear. He's just awarded EC five consecutive likes in a deliberate attempt to manipulate the leaderboard. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was very briefly joint first along with Eric earlier this evening. I consider that a victory. He then posted something that I was obliged to like, which obviously kept him ahead. Fair enough... credit where it's due etc. What is not fair, is you being hell-bent on keeping EC afloat. He certainly won't appreciate it. @Mrs Roops kindly have a word in this wanker's ear. He's just awarded EC five consecutive likes in a deliberate attempt to manipulate the leaderboard. 

Are you comfortable with @Penny Farthing liking everything you post? Including a full stop. This is now war, Frank. Sleep well.

On 17/03/2024 at 23:35, PANZER MURPHY said:

Still running around the site lickin hole like some stray lookin for a master dc baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

A baby-eating spud rears its inbred head. S’up Panz…sister on blob?

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 17/03/2024 at 23:38, Dyslexic cnut said:

A baby-eating spud rears its inbred head. S’up Panz…sister on blob?

We've a word for fellahs like you over here...sleeveen...its as greasy as it sounds..lol

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've a word for fellahs like you over here...sleeveen...its as greasy as it sounds..lol

I believe the crop has struggled due to climate change this year. How was young Declan? Did you you do him in batter?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Reported. Rule 7, 9 and 12. 

14 minutes to go…wanker. After all that effort you’ve failed and, hopefully, your sausage dog has died. Tell me…was it worth it you absolute amateur. The best thing is…

@Ape™️hasn’t even needed to breathe out to fuck you right up…just a knowing glance. You’re way out of your league.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I believe the crop has struggled due to climate change this year. How was young Declan? Did you you do him in batter?

Funny ya mention empty shelves...are there many in yer local Co-op..we see it on our screens nightly..farmers moanin about crops rottin in the ground..what a time to be alive..lol

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

14 minutes to go…wanker. After all that effort you’ve failed and, hopefully, your sausage dog has died. Tell me…was it worth it you absolute amateur. The best thing is…

@Ape™️hasn’t even needed to breathe out to fuck you right up…just a knowing glance. You’re way out of your league.

I'll never report ya dc baby..ive an inkling of the daily hell in which ya struggle..and that'll do me ..lol

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Funny ya mention empty shelves...are there many in yer local Co-op..we see it on our screens nightly..farmers moanin about crops rottin in the ground..what a time to be alive..lol

They reckon the next time you eat your youngest, it should be a tad more gastronomical than the last time. You disgusting sub-human bog-hovering serf. Bake young Seamus in peat…slowly. The underarms are the tenderest, but don’t be fallin out over it.

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'll never report ya dc baby..ive an inkling of the daily hell in which ya struggle..and that'll do me ..lol

I’m reassured. Meantime, cousin Sinead needs a bairn….for the fields. Crack on.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They reckon the next time you eat your youngest, it should be a tad more gastronomical than the last time. You disgusting sub-human bog-hovering serf. Bake young Seamus in peat…slowly. The underarms are the tenderest, but don’t be fallin out over it.

Tell ole panz of yer poor choices in life and the ballot box..lol

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think you're being very unfair, DC. I can't compete with a cheat. @Eric Cuntman what are your thoughts on DC hoping that my dog has died?