CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

51 minutes ago, and said:

Well, that's London fucked, you'll only be able to get into the city if you're riding a camel or a donkey, unless, of course, you're rich, or stupid enough, to pay whatever the self-serving little Hitler wants you to pay. 

Hope you're all happy about not getting off your lazy fuckin' arses and voting the cunt out.

CUNTS!

Somebody must like him.   Fucking gets your goat doesn’t it? 

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Somebody must like him.   Fucking gets your goat doesn’t it? 

He's serving a purpose, the full 'dusky revolution' begins here.

Next comes Sharia Law for not conforming to ULEZ regulations.

On 03/05/2024 at 23:29, King Billy said:

Wake up Panzy ffs. Our so called government in the U.K. don’t give a flying fuck about the citizens in NI or the rest of the U.K. And if you think your political uniparty cabal in Dublin have the slightest interest in your well being, then you are living in a parallel fucking universe matey.

The Unionist/Nationalist nonsense is nowadays nothing more than a propaganda distraction which most people are no longer interested in. The loyalists and Republicans in the North are rapidly putting their past differences aside and realising that their actual enemy is not each other but the traitors they’ve put in power, who’ve lied to them from the start and are now openly revealing their true agenda.

I genuinely despise them all, and if you weren’t as dumb as a bunch of scallions you would too, you daft fenian cunt.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Fuck off.

I see that you caught up with that Fenian Xmas tree seller. I’ve heard @entitled little cunt is flogging them too…probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68961875

• Like 1

On 05/05/2024 at 15:11, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see that you caught up with that Fenian Xmas tree seller. I’ve heard @entitled little cunt is flogging them too…probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68961875

Ballys the loyal dead evergreen flogger..im the fenian hornicidal manic..yuu twatty kaaant..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 2 weeks later...

My television this morning was full of Charlie unveiling a dreadful portrait, William titting about with some Apaches, and a forlorn-looking Prince Edward troubling some bemused punters outside a pub in Oakham. What the fuck has become of the lot of them? Liz must be spinning like a rotisserie chicken. 

142 days since the Princess of Wales was incontrovertibly seen in public. Is she in a coma, licking rubber wallpaper somewhere, consulting the partners at Mishcon, or trying to rescue her marriage with a crash course in Dominatrix skills? What’s certainly true is that the official story, recovering from chemo between dubious trips to the local farm shop, isn’t going to hold much longer. 

Meanwhile a beaming Rose Hanbury gets her photo taken meeting The Queen for the upcoming “When Side Chicks Win” special edition of Tatler. 

It’s Royal Ascot in a few weeks. Even the most supine, neutered, members of the Fourth Estate are going to start asking questions soon. Should be interesting.  

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s Royal Ascot in a few weeks.

I know, I've been giving my pony a wash and brush-up, I wouldn't want it to be refused entry for looking untidy.

On 05/05/2024 at 14:54, and said:

He's serving a purpose, the full 'dusky revolution' begins here.

Next comes Sharia Law for not conforming to ULEZ regulations.

Can't you fucking think straight?   Khan got back in because a lot of Londoners of ALL ethnic groups voted for him not just the racial groups you see as his backers.   The trouble with Khan is he is too bland, not enough fucking fizz.  What London needs is another Ken Livingstone. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Khan got back in because a lot of Londoners of ALL ethnic groups voted for him

You mean like turkeys would be voting for Christmas?

Why the fuck would you vote so you have to pay just to drive your vehicle from one side of the city to the other.

All this 'clean air' bollocks is the same as 'climate change', it's just been invented to screw more money out of the public for the corrupt cunts in government.

On 04/05/2024 at 19:27, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking gets your goat doesn’t it? 

I sold my goat to OCR, he said he was making a curry with it (but I know he was going to make love to it)🐐

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They eat clothes off a line, so I hope he folded his boxers and put them in a safe place. 

He always goes 'commando' when he's on a pussy hunt, it's part of his Scottish heritage, you don't wear anything under a 'grass skirt'!

On 15/05/2024 at 06:44, Last Cunt Standing said:

My television this morning was full of Charlie unveiling a dreadful portrait, William titting about with some Apaches, and a forlorn-looking Prince Edward troubling some bemused punters outside a pub in Oakham. What the fuck has become of the lot of them? Liz must be spinning like a rotisserie chicken. 

142 days since the Princess of Wales was incontrovertibly seen in public. Is she in a coma, licking rubber wallpaper somewhere, consulting the partners at Mishcon, or trying to rescue her marriage with a crash course in Dominatrix skills? What’s certainly true is that the official story, recovering from chemo between dubious trips to the local farm shop, isn’t going to hold much longer. 

Meanwhile a beaming Rose Hanbury gets her photo taken meeting The Queen for the upcoming “When Side Chicks Win” special edition of Tatler. 

It’s Royal Ascot in a few weeks. Even the most supine, neutered, members of the Fourth Estate are going to start asking questions soon. Should be interesting.  

But they’re not, Doc and it won’t be. It’s fairly clear that after nearly 5 months the only cunt who seems to give a flying fuck about this tart is a run-away Abbo-fucker on the other side of the planet. Aren’t you getting fed-up looking like some fixated weirdo on here, week in week out and spoiling what was once a commendable reputation?

Dorinda Cox is a fly-encrusted cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

But they’re not, Doc and it won’t be. It’s fairly clear that after nearly 5 months the only cunt who seems to give a flying fuck about this tart is a run-away Abbo-fucker on the other side of the planet. Aren’t you getting fed-up looking like some fixated weirdo on here, week in week out and spoiling what was once a commendable reputation?

Have you fingered any notable Australian celebrities?

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He has got a point though DC. Where is the fucking titless Princess?

Just now, King Billy said:

He has got a point though DC. Where is the fucking titless Princess?

On the end of DC’s dextrous digits as we speak…and now you’ve ruined everything. Shortbread and piss waft, should you care to know. Cunt.