CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Tbf DC our resident Antipodean Shipman is definitely onto something here, and the longer our future Queen remains on the missing list the stronger the stench of something undeniably fishy becomes.

Where the fuck is she?

Tbf DC our resident Antipodean Shipman is definitely onto something here, and the longer our future Queen remains on the missing list the stronger the stench of something undeniably fishy becomes.

Where the fuck is she?

Glad you’re on board Bill. I’m curious about the silence. Her family, The Press, and “polite society”, all doing the Omertà thing. Weird.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Glad you’re on board Bill. I’m curious about the silence. Her family, The Press, and “polite society”, all doing the Omertà thing. Weird.

The silence speaks volumes Doc. And the photoshopped picture, followed by the AI generated videos haven’t helped their story tbh.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Listen to yourself, you fucking moron. I’m coming after you, Billy. 

Fuck off Frank, you sad pathetic ‘never was been’.

I won’t warn you again.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Big Issue dandy speaketh.

I’m outside his hovel in the M4 right now DC, listening to ‘Bat out of Hell’ really loud on the ICE system. After ‘Paradise by the dashboard light’ I’m going in with the wheelbrace to cave the mincing cunts duck egg thin cranium in. This is going to be fucking epic.

• Like 1

The silence speaks volumes Doc. And the photoshopped picture, followed by the AI generated videos haven’t helped their story tbh.

Some interesting fragments to tie together today Bill. Sunak pulls the pin and half his party are left asking “why now, what does he know?”….UK government launch “are you prepared for a crisis?” ad campaign, telling people they need three days of food and water on hand to build national resilience for an unspecified crisis……The Royal Family announce “an immediate suspension of all engagements in line with election protocol”…..In Kiev, the Ukrainian Intelligence boss warns darkly of “forces threatening the survival of our president are gathering” and “we can expect a new summer offensive forming a decapitation strategy soon”…..

At the very least, it’s bad optics. At worst, it’s bunker time (which is perhaps where the Royals will spend the Summer). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Some interesting fragments to tie together today Bill. Sunak pulls the pin and half is party are left asking “why now, what does he know?”….UK government launch “are you prepared for a Crisis?” Ad campaign, telling people they need three days of food and water on hand to build national resilience for an unspecified crisis……The Royal Family announce “an immediate suspension of all engagements in line with election protocol”…..In Kiev, the Ukrainian Intelligence boss warns darkly of “forces threatening the survival of our president are gathering” and “we can expect a new summer offensive forming a decapitation strategy soon”…..

At the very least, it’s bad optics. At worst, it’s bunker time (which is perhaps where the Royals will spend the Summer). 

I’ve noticed all these seemingly unconnected things occur  today too Doc. Whatever it is they have planned or have prior knowledge of doesn’t bode well for the rest of us who don’t matter to them anyway. It looks like the rats are scurrying off the sinking ship and bunkering down as you say, leaving us to deal with whatever impending catastrophe(s) they know are about to happen. This would be totally expected behaviour by the Windsors but the little charwallah cunt cutting and running for the hills today is far far more worrying tbh.

Klaus Schwab stepping down yesterday and heading off to the safety of his hollowed out Alpine cave is now starting to seem a lot less surprising too. Melinda Gates suddenly resigning from the B and M Foundation two days ago?

Something big is up and I reckon we’re all going to find out what it is within a few days, not even weeks.

In the meantime I’ve got a lot of tinned tuna and pot noodles to stack.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve noticed all these seemingly unconnected things occur  today too Doc. Whatever it is they have planned or have prior knowledge of doesn’t bode well for the rest of us who don’t matter to them anyway. It looks like the rats are scurrying off the sinking ship and bunkering down as you say, leaving us to deal with whatever impending catastrophe(s) they know are about to happen. This would be totally expected behaviour by the Windsors but the little charwallah cunt cutting and running for the hills today is far far more worrying tbh.

Klaus Schwab stepping down yesterday and heading off to the safety of his hollowed out Alpine cave is now starting to seem a lot less surprising too. Melinda Gates suddenly resigning from the B and M Foundation two days ago?

Something big is up and I reckon we’re all going to find out what it is within a few days, not even weeks.

Oh, and just for you Bill; Australia announced first case of bird flu in humans. I’m off to Bunnings for a shovel and some sandbags. 

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh, and just for you Bill; Australia announced first case of bird flu in humans. I’m off to Bunnings for a shovel and some sandbags. 

They’ve been prepping us for the bird flu hoax (the next pandemic is coming, it’s just a question of when? etc. etc.) for quite a while now Doc. Here in the U.K. it’s now the law that anyone who owns even a single hen must register the fact and be prepared to expect some fucking government goons to turn up at any time and destroy it or them on the orders of the same fucking lying cunt scientists who kept us all alive (albeit locked in our homes and skint for the next twenty years) from the deadly Chinese sniffle hoax.

They can kiss my hairy Ulster arse as just like last time I’ll be ignoring whatever bollocks they come up with this time. The fucking gullible saps who fell for it all last time deserve what’s coming if they stand for any of it again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

They’ve been prepping us for the bird flu hoax (the next pandemic is coming, it’s just a question of when? etc. etc.) for quite a while now Doc. Here in the U.K. it’s now the law that anyone who owns even a single hen must register the fact and be prepared to expect some fucking government goons to turn up at any time and destroy it or them on the orders of the same fucking lying cunt scientists who kept us all alive (albeit locked in our homes and skint for the next twenty years) from the deadly Chinese sniffle hoax.

They can kiss my hairy Ulster arse as just like last time I’ll be ignoring whatever bollocks they come up with this time. The fucking gullible saps who fell for it all last time deserve what’s coming if they stand for any of it again.

Keep them worried. Keep them afraid of their own shadows .Rob them .Disenfranchise them .Ensure the indigenous population feel insecure by dismissing history and favouring immigrants. Lower their wages by importing those who work for less then tell them they've  never had it so good whist those in power fill their own pockets .Politics in its usual vile form .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I've been reading an article about a  possible hemorrhoid collision. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Aside from the blatant lies you're still spewing nutjob conspiracy theories...

Be that as it may, an interesting article recently fell into my news feed. Have a read as the article goes some way in explaining why you do what you do. It also sheds light on why four ex-wives kicked you into touch but maybe I'm tenuously joining dots...

Stay warm!

Conspiracy believers exhibit reduced emotional granularity and heightened rumination (psypost.org)

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Be that as it may, an interesting article recently fell into my news feed. Have a read as the article goes some way in explaining why you do what you do. It also sheds light on why four ex-wives kicked you into touch but maybe I'm tenuously joining dots...

Stay warm!

Conspiracy believers exhibit reduced emotional granularity and heightened rumination (psypost.org)

Do something about this @entitled little cunt cunt. He’s a fucking plague. There was a time when mods dished out warnings then bans for being a continually shit as this cunt undoubtedly is. Lazy cow.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do something about this @entitled little cunt cunt. He’s a fucking plague. There was a time when mods dished out warnings then bans for being a continually shit as this cunt undoubtedly is. Lazy cow.

Things not going your way, again, Peter?

How sad, too bad, never mind!

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stay warm!

I’ve missed you hun. So good to know that you’re still looking out for me. Take care of yourself and sleep well my Baby Reindeer. 😘

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Awww , please miss , miss please .Fucking man up and get the kettle on teaboy .I want  custard creams and lots of them .

56 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Awww , please miss , miss please .Fucking man up and get the kettle on teaboy .I want  custard creams and lots of them .

So yesterday - custard creams - that's tea with your granny.    Today it's got to be trendy French "Lu". 

Ask Fred. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You can be this cocky when you top the leaderboard on merit rather than being shunted up it by the subversive element, who somehow seem to have immunity from the usual punishment doled out for similar manipulation in the past. Until then, and I’m sure you will, wind your neck in a little bit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can be this cocky when you top the leaderboard on merit rather than being shunted up it by the subversive element, who somehow seem to have immunity from the usual punishment doled out for similar manipulation in the past. Until then, and I’m sure you will, wind your neck in a little bit.

I blame your middle-aged mellowing. I remember 3-4 years ago when I joined, you’d have put this cunt in a sanitarium, slobbering into his pillow and contemplating suicide after every riposte. Ya cunt ya…

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Admit it, you were a forcep delivery. Is mummy bow-legged? Honest question.